Greetings from APG Maryland

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by Paynal, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Hey guys, whats goings on? I'm over here at Aberdeen Proving Grounds Maryland for AIT. (I Couldn't get top secret clearence so they changed my MOS). So what's been going on? I havent really had a chance to go through all the old posts but I get the sense that things haven't been going so well. We got a internet cafe here so I'm going to try and get back on here again later. But if someone could do me a solid and summarize whats going on with the club/1906 that would be much appreciated. I got to go form up at 13:00 (it's still wierd being on east coast time). So i'm out for now, but I'll be back.

Pvt. Paynal ;)

2. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could it have something to do with posting on a soccer message board? (I doubt they worry about spelling or punctuation. ;) )

3. ALLLGooD

ALLLGooD New Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    *salute*

What's up man! I haven't been on these message boards for a long time, as well. Still going to the matches though. The outcomes haven't been favorable, but the experience of being out there with the rest of the '06ers still kicks ass! Wish you were here with us!

Al