Greenie

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by GoRapids, Sep 11, 2003.

1. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Whatever happened to Greenie!?!?

I miss him.

2. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He hasn't updated his site Rapidsfan.com so I imagine he is on vacation, on a drug bender or over worked.

3. He's In Fashion

Jan 7, 2000
    Littlefun, CO, US
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What you all don't know... Is that Greenie is an incredible humanitarian, he's currently in Liberia with the Red Cross...

On a drug binge....

4. Tony Cheval

Tony Cheval New Member

Mar 17, 2000
    Colorado
    Considering how Newcastle bombed out of the Chumps League, one has to wonder..

5. Riccardo55

Riccardo55 Member+

Mar 11, 2001
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One who is Green...

Hmmmmm.

He usually announces his vacations, feeling we all will notice that he is gone (OK, that's true, even when he irritaes me a little).

He also jokes(?) that he "has no life" and thus is prolific in the blogs, postings, etc.

Maybe, just maybe, he's found "a life"...if so....then YEEE-HAAA! Go for it BABY!

RLH

6. The Legend

The Legend New Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Colorado, Where Lege
    Greenie spotting: last night at the Bank for the Rapids postgame party.

7. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Speaking of the Bank postgame, how was it? I didn't have a chance to go but would love if they do another one there. The Bank is a good bar.

8. The Legend

The Legend New Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Colorado, Where Lege
    Good place. I had never been there before, but I thought it was cool! They reserved the upstairs deck for the Rapids party.

I also believe the Rapids away-game party is there again this Thursday.

9. greenie

greenie New Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Re: One who is Green...

Would you care to remind me then of all these vacations that I've announced?

Aside from a trip to the Toolbox to watch the Rapids, I must admit I'm not too aware of my vacation announcements.

Or taking that many vacations, for that matter.

and people wonder why I haven't been on this board much.

10. Northcal19

Northcal19 New Member

Feb 18, 2000
    Celtic Tavern LODO (
    Re: Re: One who is Green...

I'm glad to see your many extended vacations haven't changed your warm personality. ;)!!

11. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Oh ... you just don't like us. Bummer.

12. greenie

greenie New Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    For the benefit of Ricardo55:

Just thought everyone should know that I'm taking today off from work. In a few minutes I'll be going out to lunch, and I've got an indoor game tonight. Maybe I'll catch a movie, too.

Seriously, i've just been knocked out these past few weeks with a variety of medical ailments, while also attending two weddings and dealing with an overload of work. Then I come back to BS and read that I'm catching *#*#*#*# from people even when I'm away. Glorious.

13. Mr Hanki's Throne

Mr Hanki's Throne New Member

Mar 13, 2001
    Wellington, Colo
    It just so happens that Greenie was away plotting the return of Billy Ray Cyrus, a wedding singer, who also plays a doctor on TV dealing with a variety of medical ailments. The longer he stays away, the sooner you know mullets will return. If that isn't reason for hate and distrust, I don't know what is. ;)

14. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA

Hey Greenie,

Maybe you should do what the English papers do with the Royals and outline your schedule every day in 20 minute increments.

15. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    For the record ... I had just noticed you hadn't posted ... and wondered where you were when I started this thread.

I wish a thread started about me!!! Maybe someone can hop on that :)