Great Globe Article today

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by RevsRule, Nov 12, 2003.

1. RevsRule

RevsRule Member+

NE Revs, LAFC
    Jun 9, 1999
    N. Eastern, Mass
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well the Globe has done it again, great artocle about Jason Moore and right in the middle was head shot of JMM. At least they got the Moore part right. Great Job!

I wonder if they write articles about Tom Brady and attach Drew Bledsoe's picture?

2. Rev-eler

Rev-eler Member

Feb 13, 2000
    San Francisco
    hey, at least is was better than the llamosa article yesterday.....which is the 2nd/3rd time its been recycled this year alone.

go read the herald...it'll at least give you some helpful insight into the upcoming game.

3. jw

jw Member

Feb 18, 1999
    Massachusetts
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Saw that. Grrr.
    Hey, at least it was a Rev.
    Could have been Roger Moore.
    Or, Dinte Moore...or Mary Tyler Moore...

4. rkupp

rkupp Member+

Jan 3, 2001
    It was only a matter of time!

Actually, I saw it and my first impression was, "why the heck are they doing an article on JMM - he hasn't been a factor since the summer"? I was relieved to see that is was about Jason, because he had an INCREDIBLE game last week.

5. ToMhIlL

ToMhIlL Member+

Feb 18, 1999
    Boxborough, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I can see how someone might mistake the names, but it's sloppy nonetheless to not double-check the roster. What's next, Chris Brown's pic when Adin throws a clean sheet at Sh!tcago?

Still, it's better than a certain reporter who shall remain nameless, who loudly asked "which one is Joe-Max Moore?" at a practice. The only problem was that if you wanted to talk to JMM, you'd have to hop a plane to Liverpool, since he was at Everton at the time. Some wag decided to have some fun and pointed out Wolde Harris. Enough confusion and hilarity ensued to fill up a pilot for a WB sitcom when the reporter referred to "the National Team" and The King of Bling was talking about his time with the Reggae Boyz, but what does it matter what Bruce Arena thinks anyway?

Tom

6. BigFrank

BigFrank New Member

Apr 3, 1999
    Dublin, Ireland
    Demi Moore, with Ashton Kutcher in for Taylor Twellman.

Now those would be pragmatic choices. ;)

7. Feldspar

Feldspar Member+

Nov 19, 1998
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh come on, how can you say something like that and not even give a hint about a name?