Grade the US against Mexico

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Huss, Mar 28, 2005.

1. SockersFC

SockersFC New Member

Oct 30, 2004
    USA
    donovan sucked b***, no wonder hes coming back to america. He cant play, i cant believe mani peeps think hes the pele of americ (some donovan threads). Johnson is good, but not donovan. The americans played dirty too, and espn2 and most of the broadcasters of the game never give close ups to fouls committed by americans only by the opposing teams. Mexico played pretty good in the first half, but in the second half it seemed they were paid to not to play. They didnt make the same runs and wen they got a few chances they missed. Like forciecas chance in the send half and he missed a goal which all he had to do is jus tap that ball. Plus the commentary sucks b***, its pro-american and the guys dont know wut they r talkin bout.

2. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Disgusting. Total lack of aggression, sluggishness and most of all total lack of heart. I gave a C because I liked how Johnson and one of the defenders fought for the ball; showed a good deal of tenacity. Too bad there's is 11 players on a team.

3. Ray Luca

Ray Luca BigSoccer Yellow Card

Feb 2, 2005
    Didn't we beat portugal in 2002 WC? Imagine if Mexico played Portugal in Azteca Mexico eats Portugal for breakfast.

4. Ray Luca

Feb 2, 2005
    It is my belief that some one is trying to change Donovans and that person is Arena he wants to make him a Reyna clone. I like Donovans original game a lot better then Reynas.

5. Ray Luca

Feb 2, 2005
    Mexico evidently can only win against us in Mexico. The next WC is not taking place in Azteca it's taking place in Germany. Mexico can't win against us in Germany if they make it far enough to get to play the US.

6. okiebear

okiebear New Member

Mar 28, 2005
    Bucks County
    Ray Luca hit it on the head. Let Donovan play his attacking game and let Reyna go away.

7. WarpedTheory

WarpedTheory New Member

Feb 14, 2005
    Jacksonville, Florid
    What were they throwing at you guys? I think it was during half time or something when yall were dancing under the American flag, I saw them throwing beer but I also heard that they like to pee in plastic bags and throw it at people.

8. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    he he he thats are main ingrediant! piss!

9. babbel

babbel New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Clearwater/fl
    :eek:
    :mad: Are you nuts Mexico is more valued than USA. Yes the next World Cup is in Germany but bro I would put a Mexican team out to play for my life over a USA squad I hope the USA can qualify for Germany and if they qualify I hope they make it out of the first round............ :D

10. WarpedTheory

WarpedTheory New Member

Feb 14, 2005
    Jacksonville, Florid
    Wow, I feel bad for the people your throwing it at. Wouldn't beer better, piss a little much. :D

11. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california

very well said, maybe a little late on this comment but i will say this, my comments are and will never be bias, i like to comment in more of a realistic way, the truth is the US dominated the first 20 minutes and then its almost as if they said, hmmm great its still a tied game, lets see if we can get the tie and then became too defensive and were hit with those 2 quick goals. The gameplan was perfect, US had set the tempo and mexico was falling for that, that was the perfect time for the US to really get confortable and send more people up front and try to score that go-ahead goal, but for some reason they didnt, my only guess is they really didnt want it taht bad ! sad after all that talk before the game by a few players who had said they wanted to be the first US team to win at azteca. I really think it could of been done had they not played so deffensive for most the game. Im a die hard mexican NT fan and ill have to say the players on mexico side looked very nervous at the start of the game, i mean the pressure was huge to win this game, and i have never seen a mexico team come out so tight for a home game at azteca then this team, so clearly had the US wanted it that bad i think they could have come away with a victory. They still showed alot of heart by scoring taht goal and getting close but been 2 goals down, playing catchup and with that altitude was just too much to overcome then. I was very disappointed because I expected a US team playing "to win the game" and they played more like "not to lose the game" i think had they been more agresive it would of made for even a much more exciting game....still out of only probably 4 or 5 clear chances on goal the US capitalized on 1 while mexico had 2 out of a good 20 !!! lol... typical mexican showing though so i was not surprised... Next game in columbus will be much more exciting im sure, the US will be more offensive and they will force mexico to play the same way and for us only beating the US here in their own backyard will be the 2nd best thing to getting payback for that WC loss in 2002. looking forward to taht !

12. NATHAN31

NATHAN31 New Member

Mar 25, 2005
    The USMNT's performance was absolutely shameful at best?The team played like a bunch of douche bags and I wonder if they even knew that they had a match on that day the result was not at all what I had predicted and I should'nt have been so arrogant with my speculation of the outcome of the match!!!!!