Got paypal?In Westminster?Wanna meet Fabrice?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by InExile, Jul 2, 2005.

1. InExile

InExile New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    I need someone in Westminster who has paypal who is available this afternoon to go to 37th and 112th Ave and give Fabrice some money. He has not gotten payed yet and the money I sent him has run out. He did not eat yesterday and the FO said he can probably get some money on Tuesday. I'm sure they did not know how bad off he was when they talked to him so I need to get some money to him this afternoon. I can paypal some money to someone who is near that area. Thank you.

2. InExile

InExile New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    I've got to go out for about 3 hours. I should be back about 6:00 MT.

3. InExile

InExile New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    I'm back and checking in every half hour or so. Sometime tonight or tomorrow would be great so he can have some money in his pocket and food in his apartment. He said Peguero fed him on Thursday but he didn't eat yesterday. Please someone step up. I'll send you the money first. I'll make sure you get something for your trouble in the very near future. He said he's going to get me a MLS soccer ball. Maybe when he gets it he could autograph it and give it to you.

4. InExile

InExile New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    I want to say thank you very much for the help that was sent via pm's to me this evening. Let it suffice to say that Fabrice will be making a fun trip to the supermarket tomorrow and stocking up so that he survive until he gets paid. All you guys and gals are the best!!!!!!!

5. Dom. FC

Dom. FC Member+

May 10, 2004
    Central US
    I'm glad, no thrilled(!) it worked out. I'm too far away to help and I was worried a little when I saw your posts but no responses (I was hoping you were getting pms though). I was there last weekend and met him at the reserve match. I hope all is well now and in the future and appreciate you keeping us posted.

6. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Missed this until today.

E - check your PM.