Google-Eyed Germans(Turk), Luke Skywalker & Still No LB! - The Madrid Gets It Wrong Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Yeah, I said it. :mad:

Just for LOLs...

Actually you did here:

The world you live in must be the most interesting. A world where you accuse others of saying things they didn't yet forget what you've said minutes ago yourself.

Sounds rough.

I unlike you know what you've said.

Now..

- Find me where I said you said they are perfect?

- Explain to us all how me saying you admit barca's transfer flaws but defend those flaws using cantera as an excuse, is me saying you said they're perfect.

If you can't, don't forget to STFU. ;)

The point is it doesn't matter who we buy or what we do; you will complain and hate.

Somebody get this guy some flash cards! :D

2. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Googled-Eyed Germans(Turk), Luke Skywalker & Still No LB - The Madrid Gets It Wrong Transfer Thr

Subbed.

3. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Re: Googled-Eyed Germans(Turk), Luke Skywalker & Still No LB - The Madrid Gets It Wrong Transfer Thr

Lose the 'd' at the end of googled if you want us to take you seriously :p

4. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005

Did it just for you.

5. BENZ9

BENZ9 Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Re: Google-Eyed Germans(Turk), Luke Skywalker & Still No LB! - The Madrid Gets It Wrong Transfer Thr

Gotta love this thread title. When do the game threads usually get going? Sorry I am new :cool:

6. demogorgon

demogorgon Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Re: Googled-Eyed Germans(Turk), Luke Skywalker & Still No LB! - The Madrid Gets It Wrong Transfer Th

Go back and see how it all started. You accusing me that I spar Barca's blushes. So how exactly do I spare them by saying they make stupid signings ?
    But it's the FACT that DESPITE STUPID SIGNINGS, they still had a lot of success on the pitch. And the reasons is cantera. If you read carefully you will see that I used the phrase balance things out. So by having a superb cantera they can live with stupid signings they make.

The problem is that in yor mind I was defending the sale of Eto'o with cantera and that is clearly not the case.

My response:

I'll give you this one, you never said perfect, you just use damn near everything when talking about me defending Barca. Which is not true of course.

7. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  8. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Re: Google-Eyed Germans(Turk), Luke Skywalker & Still No LB! - The Madrid Gets It Wrong Transfer Thr

Welcome!

Feel free to open a game thread - just be prepared for 'constructive criticism' from the gang.

9. BENZ9

BENZ9 Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    France

Thank you, I finally decided lurking wasn't enough to satisfy my needs had to join the fellas! :)

10. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid

People should stop saying we would have gotten Ozil for free next season. He would have either renewed his contract or be sold this summer.

It would be a great deal if we got ozil for €14m, much better than €25m for di maria.

11. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto

Werder seem intent on selling him for a price no club can afford, and he certainly wouldn't be the first player to leave a German club for free. So yes, there is a distinct possibility that he will come for free next summer.

12. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Re: Googled-Eyed Germans(Turk), Luke Skywalker & Still No LB! - The Madrid Gets It Wrong Transfer Th

Wrong! the reason is squad stability with a great core that includes Xavi and Messi. What happened to their cantera when we won the league twice a few seasons ago?

Barca are worse than sh*t particularly in transfers, and (even with the sneijder and robben giveaway) we have been the better dealer in the market.

Perez signings

1. Cristiano Ronaldo €94m
    2. Kaka €66m
    3. Xabi Alonso €35.4m
    4. Karim Benzema €35m
    5. Angel di Maria €25m
    6. Raul Albiol €15m
    7. Sami Khedira €14m
    8. Pedro Leon €10m
    9. Ricardo Carvalho €8m
    10. Alvaro Negredo €5m (sold for profit)
    11. Sergio Canales €4.5m
    12. Esteban Granero €4m
    13. Alvaro Arbeloa €4m

But no, you would have rather we give higuain and 80m to Barca to take IbrahimO'sh*t off their hands eh? and blindly include cantera players in the first team irrespective of their quality?

13. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid

and what price would that be? hopefully not in the neighborhood of €14m they seem willing to accept.

BTW which 21yr old left their German club for free a season after a successful WC campaign? you can check out Podolski's transfer in 2006 for ref.

14. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto

I'm not really sure what their price is going to be, but they called the 9 million offer not even worth negotiating. I'm guessing they're looking for something in the neighbourhood of 20 million, which is absurd for a player with only one year left on his contract. That's all speculation though. We'll see what they end up accepting, if the deal does go through.

And you can reference Ballack in 2006. ;)

15. demogorgon

demogorgon Member

Jul 18, 2006

And what about his first term ? And how many trophies did we win under Perez ? Case closed.

16. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid

so perez is the sole determining factor of if we win trophies or not?:rolleyes:

17. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007

Hey, demogorgon, do us all a favour and go support the club you are actually in love with.

Many thanks, The BigSoccer Real Madrid Forum x.

18. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid

With the amount of issues you have with the club and your constant bitching and complaining, why do you even bother supporting this club? Clearly your views and expectations aren't compatible with Madrid's, so why don't you just find another club to support.

19. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Uncle Flo likes your idea, RB

[​IMG]

20. BENZ9

BENZ9 Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  21. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Perhaps it is a sabatoge? Maybe he thinks that us fans have some sort of power over the management of the club. If he gets us all thinking that it's more important to promote from the cantera than actually win, our "sway" with the management will get that done, and his real love, Barca, would be the victor? That's the only thing i can come up with.

BTW, the above is sarcasm for the more thick-headed.

22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005

Bremen lied about not receiving offers in the first place, what makes you think they are not lying again?

They tried to deceive the player (hence his anger against them) and no doubt will try again.

Lol, how does he support the club? By bashing Madrid any chance he gets? Could you imagine that guy spending even a cent on a Madrid shirt? :D

Then again, he could be the shirt burning type. :p

23. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia

Can I hope at least? xD

24. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005

I don't know why I haven't exploded already and flamed someone to hell...

25. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali

Really excited about Ozil coming to RM!! I REALLY REALLY hope it happens. He's a true playmaker...something we've really been lacking because let's face it:

- Kaka just isn't (we tried using him for that...he is too direct of a player to play that role)

- VDV is nothing special...slightly overrated IMO

- Granero needs more time to develop

Sell Drenthe, Diarra, VDV.......Get Ozil and a LB ....done.