Good Vacation Photos?

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by Cabster22, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Cabster22

Cabster22 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Washington, DC
    If any of you went on vacation this summer and took some good photos you could use them here! I found this contest by 1800flowers.com. It's called "Fields of the World" and you can send your picture and a little story behind it to the site. If you win, your picture could be on a billboard in NYC. There are a few other prizes too! Even if you don't win you can get 15% off purchases from their website so I guess it couldn't hurt.

Heres the link:
    http://1800flowers.eprize.net/fieldsoftheworld/?affiliate_id=1e

2. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've got several CDs worth of pictures that I took on a roadtrip last year. I really need to get those organized.

3. Cabster22

Cabster22 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Tell me about it! That is such a pain. I have most of mine loaded onto my computer, but they're not organized at all. I know I have a few pictures that would be great to enter into this contest. I went to Aruba last year and took some pretty nice pictures of the island. I could definitely take advantage of the 15% flowers deal with my mother's b-day coming up!

4. Frieslander

Frieslander Member
    Staff Member

Feb 14, 2000
    North Jersey
    I don't want to enter any silly contest, can I still post some photos here??

;)

5. Cabster22

Cabster22 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Sure man, you can do whatevskies. Who doesn't like good photos??? I didn't think the contest was silly but thought some people might think it was pretty interesting, or at least do it to take advantage of the discount. I love looking at photos of vacations I've taken...:)