Good Online Jersey Retailers

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by hehe, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neeto

Neeto Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://stores.ebay.com/LIDERLATINO_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm
    Can anyone tell me if this seller would have authentic jerseys or not. I was looking at their Cosmos Pele jersey. They say it is authentic, but the price is at $35, kind of low for authentics. However, they also have other jerseys, more of the newly issued, that are in the $70 range. Are reissued jerseys such as this Pele one less than the new issued jerseys?

2. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    If you mean a home jersey, then here:
    http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop...-team-spain--06-07-home-ss-soccer-jersey.html
    and here:
    http://soccerplus.net/productinfo.php?id=2492

Or if you mean the away jersey, then here:
    http://soccerplus.net/productinfo.php?id=2638

Just enter Fabregas or Cesc or whatever you wanna call him, and then 18, in the "customize jersey" boxes. With worldsoccershop, make sure you check "authentic lettering" and "authentic numbering."

3. mister19

mister19 New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    That looks like a legit shirt. It is an "authentic" in that it is an authentic reproduction of the original. It is made by Milla Argentina, which makes some really nice football shirts. I have several Milla shirts, and they are all good in terms of quality. Be forewarned, though, that Milla Argentina's sizes run on the small size. $35 for that jersey sounds about right based on what I've seen them go for other places. The seller has a 99.9% feedback rating with 700 sales, so I would feel comfortable dealing with him. Also, the shipping price seems a bit high, so you may want to keep that in mind as well.

4. 9diamonds

9diamonds New Member

Dec 8, 2006
    thanks I think Ill try soccerplus but are they legit?

5. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    soccerplus.net is very legit, ive ordered two jerseys from them and everything has been fine so far....

im about to order from uksoccershop.com, i know people have said stay away but i cant find the holland shorts that they have in my size anywhere else, hopefully everything goes well and they come in time, im in a league and our team jerseys are Hollands, uksoccershop.com, dont fail me now.....

6. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    yes, soccerplus is legit. i've ordered about 6-7 times from them and have had good experiences with them for the most part. they are usually pretty quick with their printing and shipping.

you can also try soccer-spain

7. 9diamonds

9diamonds New Member

Dec 8, 2006
    ok thanks...one last question before I buy...is their printing real and for the spain jersey, do u think they will also print the number on the chest too?

8. Neeto

Neeto Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the advice. I think I will get one of these jerseys.:)

9. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    soccerplus does use official printing.

10. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Yes, I ordered a Spain away jersey over the summer and got Morientes 10 on it, and there was the small 10 on the chest. Printing was great.

11. 9diamonds

9diamonds New Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Thanks for all the great replies guys...Im gonna go ahead and order my Fabregas jersey! thanks!

12. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
  13. Fotbollsprofessorn

Fotbollsprofessorn New Member

Feb 26, 2007
  14. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. dav13dav13

dav13dav13 Member

Dec 7, 2006
    Sacramento
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Does it matter where the jersey is made?
    For example EPL should it be made in England only or it might be make in Morocco or some other cities/countries?

16. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    shirts are made all over the world.

they won't be made in england just because their premier league shirts.

17. DaeHaMinGuk

DaeHaMinGuk Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Tha dirty Souf Korea
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    They're usually made in countries of cheaper labor. Every jersey would cost about 150 dollars if they were made in England.

18. dav13dav13

dav13dav13 Member

Dec 7, 2006
    Sacramento
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    so let's say there is possibility that ManU authentic jersey could be made in two different countries, but both would be authentic?

19. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    yes.

my 06/07 manu home is made in morocco, and my 06/07 manu away is made in indonesia.

20. dav13dav13

dav13dav13 Member

Dec 7, 2006
    Sacramento
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Same here I have both of these jerseys!!!
    But my ManU home jersey is made in morocco and away is made in indonesia too. :rolleyes:???

21. Annick

Annick New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    Hey Everyone! :) I'm new here but I just wanted to communicate to everyone that if you are looking for hard to find Original Jerseys and plus other soccer specialty things, I have found a store that carries it all! Seriously! :D It's in North County San Diego, it's called Soccer Nation. They seriously do carry everything I have ever wanted from women's cleats to all the little kids jerseys and more. I found out about them thru another friend of mine she- also plays with me. Anyhow just thought I let you guys know- they also have a website called SoccerNationOnline.com :p

22. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Anyone ever order from Cornerfootball.com?? They're based out of Cadiz, Spain and have the new Real Zaragoza jersey.

23. barça2007

barça2007 New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Barcelona
    Hi everyone,

I've been looking for some La Liga 1ª and 2ªA shirts and I have found this site:

http://www.laligashop.com

Has anyone ever bought from them before? They seem to have a good selection.

Força Barça

24. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
    i haven't bought from laligashop myself.

but i've heard nothing but good reviews about them.

25. barça2007

barça2007 New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Barcelona
    Thanks for the info. I'll give them a try then.