Good news for all Singapore users. Mi-Adidas is now officially in Singapore !

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Jun 23, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Hey my fellow Singaporeans and BigSoccer users here, Mi-Adidas is now officially in Singapore. To be exact, it is in Suntec City Mall, Adidas Concept Shop, but their service is only available by reservations, and cannot be reached online. The cost of customising an Adidas Predator Pulse would cost S$399(Hard Ground) and S$419(Soft Ground), Adidas Barricade(tennis) S$269 and lastly Adidas Adizero(running) S$249. Buy today's(24/6) edition of the newpaper, more information can be found on page82 and 83. Local footballers like G.Tat Chuan, A.Casmir, Lionel Lewis are currently all wearing customised pulses. The whole process will take probably about 4 weeks then you will collect your new shoes at the Adidas shop at Suntec City. The number to call is 63343107 for reservations. Ciao !

2. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    According to the website they are also available here in the US only in New York though. I gotta imagine they're coming to LA soon.

3. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    New York is mighty close! I'd consider miadidas if I wasn't horribly jaded because adidas' dip in quality.

4. Tang

Tang New Member

May 12, 2005
    Singapore
    Tell me they aren't made in Vietnam. Germany, Italy, USA, UK and we can start considering. No way we're paying that much from Vietnam/China/Korea

5. Tang

Tang New Member

May 12, 2005
    Singapore
    Also, do they have Firm Ground (FG)?

6. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Yeah dude they have FG

7. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore

The price for fg?

8. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    S$399. FG and HG are the same

9. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    quite surprising, usually HG versions are cheaper than FGs. But thats a deviation from the point - its too expensive.

10. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Far too expensive for the same boot you can get for less then a half of that.

11. Theychosenone

Theychosenone New Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Singapore
    Quite surprised to see Mi-Adidas in Singapore, considering how small the market is over here. Looking at those prices, I think even the non-sponsored Prime League or S-League players won't go for them. Too expensive for something that probably won't even last a whole season for them!

Most of us recreational players would just go for retail boots anyway, unless we strike Toto/4D or something.. :D

12. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    hopefully in the long run mi adidas sees the benefit in offering competetive prices. I doubt they will survive otherwise. lets wait and see when they come up with the first wipe out sale.

13. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

Yeah man totally agree with you. But i think the miadidas are more suitable for people who have feet problems, maybe something like flat footed, or one foot is bigger then the other(like beckham). I'm still wondering on how big the reaction will be about this miadidas service, i mean if the reaction is not overwhelming enough, adidas would just probably close down this service or something.