Gold Cup Preparation

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by touppouyo, Feb 24, 2007.

1. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    Oops, yeah "ceases" to amaze me. Any new developments on this story? Who would be likely to replace T&T?

2. Trin

Trin Member

Sep 6, 2005
    pa
    T&T.... seems as if the governments gonna bail them out.... Jack Warner continues to get away with everything. This is not definite but I would say its most likely T&T stays in the tournament.

3. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    Thanks. I want T&T to stay because they deserve to play. Something has to be done about Jack Warner.

4. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Barbados , To play Guatemala the 24th or the the 25th

5. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
  6. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Nou fek kreye yon sije pou ayiti selman. Silvouple, poste mesaj ki enterese nou menm selman nan sije sa an franse, angle, keyol jan w vle :) Lot mesye yo fome group pou yo pale ak moun ki gen menm entere ak yo. Nou menm tou, nou ka vle pataje enfomasion antre nou selman tou.

7. cuban19

cuban19 New Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Cuba will play Venezuela March 24th in Caracas.
    The cuban national team departure to Venezuela on the 20th this will be the toughest team that the cubanos will play after the last Gold Cup.

Finally they found a very good team to measure how the cubans really play.

Saludos.

8. ccuba71

ccuba71 Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Miami, Fl
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Finally we play against some one outside of the concacaf, I am tired of play against Haiti, always the same> I not say that Haití is a bad team (tem proof than teh are good when won the last Digicel Cup) but always play against the same team is not productive and don't help any body
    Do you know the name of the players in the team, I am probably can say then with out look any paper (always the same are call it) but may finally is a new face in the group

9. mcruic

mcruic Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Scotland
    Club:
    Dundee United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Guadeloupe v Trinidad & Tobago - 24th March
    El Salvador v Trinidad & Tobago - 7th April