Gold Cup July 12 @ U of P

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Palermo10, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just a heads up this Sunday afternoon double-header is just a few weeks away.

It would be a good chance to show people that we care about soccer in the Valley - and not just when Mexico is playing. (That means get there at 2 for Panama-Nicaragua!!)

First game is at 2pm. Good opportunity to bring a group of friends (there are family 4-packs available and plenty of lower level seats available online) and introduce some soccer haters to a good atmosphere.

And the stadium is air-conditioned!

I'll be there.

Palermo10 + 4

2. Tucson_soccer_fan

Feb 11, 2007
    AZ, TUCSON
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmm, should I wear my USA jersey or my "DOS A CERO" shirt. Decisions decisions...

3. Noodles

Noodles Member

Apr 24, 2001
    Chandler, AZ
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLS Phoenix Rising members and friends can order tickets for the July 12th GOLD CUP matches in the Phoenix Rising group section (Section 135, rows 2-4) for $28 each (regular price $30). NOTE: This is a corner section. Tickets must be picked up at Will Call on Match Day.

To order tickets in the MLS Phoenix Rising section:

Contact Scott Norton
    Email: snorton@UNIVERSITYOFPHOENIXSTADIUM.COM
    Phone: 623-433-7109

Tell Scott you want tickets in the MLS Phoenix Rising section and provide the following info:
    • Name
    • Address
    • Contact phone number
    • No. of tickets needed
    • Name tickets to be held under at Will Call
    • Credit Card Info (name, card number, expiration)

(You can send your contact and ticket order info by email and phone in your credit card info for security purposes.)

ORDER SOON!

ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 5:00 P.M. ON FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2009. Any unsold tickets will be released for sale to the general public after that date.

PRE-MATCH TAILGATE
    Info about the location of the pre-match tailgate will be posted soon.

Hope to see you there!!!