gold azt 90 IIIs

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Oct 21, 2004.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    ok on gettyimages, i saw diego the brazilian youngster of fc porto wearing the gold azt iiis. but, i also realised that below the 90 circle. the whole bottom is white instead of gold which i saw on prodirectsoccer.com.

[​IMG]

is seems to be custom made for him

2. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Check out the latest issue of Eurosport (soccer.com), they made their first appearence to date in it.

3. om4ever

om4ever New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Droit Au But
    you're right zhiyi

here's the picture at prodirectsoccer, but it's maybe a prototype:

[​IMG]

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Prodirect do show a lot of pictures of protype boots. I remember the blue mist vapors they had on the website had a white tick and the ones that were released had a dark blue tick.

appleCORR

5. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    just wanan noe what is the correct color of the bottom. white or gold

6. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    oh ya and also, what re phrototype boots ?

7. Richie #11

Richie #11 New Member

Jun 16, 2004
    London
    Prototype boots are the sample's sent to the company before the boot is mass manufactured, so that any final changes can be mind, like changing the colour of a Nike tick. In this case Nike would have sent PDS a picture of the Total 90 III Gold as they had them at that time, or even an actual pair, and warned them that there might be a change. I'm sure PDS will change soon, but they are often quite lazy with that sort of thing, as my company had a prototype product with an incorrect colour sent to them, and they didn't change it for the correct one for a long time!