Going to Qatar 2022: tickets, accommodations, etc. (non-politics)

Discussion dans 'World Cup 2022 - Qatar' créé par Danny Ascencio, 22 Octobre 2021.

1. ernie_22

ernie_22 Member

2 Octobre 2022
    Does anyone give me whatsapp group link for English? I can only find the group using Spanish.

2. nitz2005

nitz2005 Member

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    27 Septembre 2022
    You are confused my friend, I have been to this game - it was in Nizhny Novgorod. But who cares just a half world away, nothing we should worry about this world cup

3. Danny Ascencio

Fc Barcelona
    Argentina
    22 Février 2018
    Dallas, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am not Argentina , born in Texas. Salvadoran .
    But everything was pre booked before the wc. And russia is too big to change plans last minute, that’s the beauty of Qatar. We will not have to worry about changing matches last minute. and plus that match was impossible to get!

4. Itiofele

Itiofele Member

Sporting Cristal
    Peru
    1 Janvier 2018
    Lima, Peru
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Actually I was eating dinner with my computer in front when I heard the Discord alarm. I entered right away and managed to get both tickets.

5. Danny Ascencio

Fc Barcelona
    Argentina
    22 Février 2018
    Dallas, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What lol?
    Uruguay Vs France was in Nizhny Novgorod , I was in that match also.
    Uruguay vs Portugal was in Sochi
    You are confusing you’re self .

6. Itiofele

Itiofele Member

Sporting Cristal
    Peru
    1 Janvier 2018
    Lima, Peru
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Uruguay-Portugal was in Sochi, not in Nizhny Novgorod.

I was in Kazan for France-Argentina that day, and then went overnight to Nizhny Novgorod for Croatia-Denmark the following day.

7. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

14 Novembre 2005
  8. nitz2005

nitz2005 Member

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    27 Septembre 2022
    Wow you are right lol, totally got confused.
    I was in the quarter-final in Nizhny for Uruguay France.
    For round of 16 I went to Argentina France and watched Ronaldo lose at the fan zone after :(
    Kind of ruined the quarter-final for me, was that close to see Messi Ronaldo head to head

9. seba316

seba316 Member

Barcelona
    Uruguay
    30 Janvier 2014
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Someone else just shared a link. I don’t really know how to use discord…

10. Itiofele

Itiofele Member

Sporting Cristal
    Peru
    1 Janvier 2018
    Lima, Peru
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Just follow the instructions when you click the link. It is better if you download the app.

11. Anoo

Anoo Member

Liverpool FC
    Brazil
    30 Mars 2022
    This forum has been truly amazing. Learnt so much from all of you who have contributed to your insights and experience, including the locals who have constantly, without hesitation shared with us your experience and expected outcomes during this upcoming event. I've got all my tickets that I've wanted and juzt wanted to say thank you all so very much.

12. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    25 Mai 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    The vodka is strong and plentiful in Russia.

Joeyy, popularside et Danny Ascencio aiment ça.
  13. manija

manija Member

28 Mars 2022
    Do a draw

vibrantcolours aime ça.
  14. Ian Messner

Ian Messner Member

Mansfield
    England
    25 Mai 2021
    Annoying that the drop appears to have been 0300 uk time, missed some cat 3 england v iran

15. OzRed

OzRed Member

Liverpool FC
    Australia
    10 Juillet 2022
    Melbourne
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Here, here.

Cannot state how much this forum has helped me organise tickets for this trip. It’s my wildest dreams come true stuff. Thanks to all.

16. radinho7

radinho7 Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    4 Octobre 2022
    Anyone know this?

I have 1 Fifa ticketing account where I bought all the tickets, I assigned myself as main ticket owner, my girlfriend as 2nd ticket owner. Do I need to create another Fifa ticketing account for her? How does she haves access to her tickets when they are available?

There is no e-mail account linked to the 2nd ticket owner, only passport, name, etc.

17. Wuikies

Wuikies Member

Elche
    Spain
    5 Mai 2022
    It is not necessary for her to create a FIFA account. When you receive the tickets in the tickets app, you will have your tickets and hers on your mobile. To enter the stadium you can show the two tickets on your mobile or if you prefer, your girlfriend can download the ticket application and you, as the main owner, can send her the guest tickets.

radinho7 aime ça.
  18. manolodf

manolodf Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    1 Octobre 2022
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Since the past drop was so late, do you guys think this one will be pushed back or even skipped? The one that normally happens at 10-11CET?

19. welshmatt

welshmatt Member

Wales
    18 Juillet 2022
    Thank you for this i have it all set up on my phone now.

I've set up a few notifications but also been following the updates in the discord channel itself across all games.

With everything open on my browser most of the time i've been able to cart a ticket if its on the resale site, but I am never able to cart anything on FCFS. I appreciate there are other people competing but the disparity in results between the 2 seems odd.

20. steven191919

steven191919 Member

Arsenal
    Croatia
    11 Décembre 2017
    #19345 steven191919, 7 Octobre 2022
    Last edited: 7 Octobre 2022
    this my thinking.. yday there wasnt a drop until around 1-2pm doha time, 6-7am est. then last night was around 10pm for me est, 5am Doha time. We’ll c today

21. beny katz

beny katz Member

13 Juin 2016
    Is the QatarScanner also notify about resale tickets?

22. Belman

Belman Member

Necaxa
    Mexico
    10 Août 2022
    Spain
    It does, did you check the instructions? Not being mean, just go through it and it explains all.

23. Wuikies

Wuikies Member

Elche
    Spain
    5 Mai 2022
    Yes it is.

24. Insanechants

Insanechants Member

Manchester United
    India
    9 Mars 2018
    hey all,
    My flight is scheduled to arrive just after midnight in Doha. Will there be transportation options from there at around 2AM to the appts/fan villages?

25. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

19 Avril 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's Doha during the world cup buddy, of course there will be transportation options during all times of the day and night, cmon. now will all transportation options be available, no, but you will have more than enough options to get to where you need to get to.

Partager cette page