Going to Qatar 2022: tickets, accommodations, etc. (non-politics)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2022 - Qatar' started by Danny Ascencio, Oct 22, 2021.

1. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    No, it is not permitted. Fifa won't do anything tho. And You won't lose your money if the sale falls thru, which can happen. But you can pretty much get any game in the knock outs if you are patient. Hotly contested group games, it's harder.

Also, since the tickets are mostly digital now, we don't know if u have to turn over your account to Viagogo and Stubhub, since the main applicant can't be transferred. I don't even bother with those sites.

DonJulio and Jo'Burg 2010 repped this.
  2. miazqd

miazqd Member

Liverpool
    Aug 28, 2019
    How do they get the voucher?

3. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    My guess is you complain to FIFA, they will give u a cash voucher or something if u have to pay out of pocket for flight changes or an additional day at a hotel.

I don't think it's many fans who were affected by this, which is why they did it.

NNNJJJ repped this.
  4. miazqd

miazqd Member

Liverpool
    Aug 28, 2019
    Do you contact fifa to get the voucher?

5. AMooz

AMooz Member

Manchester United
    Argentina
    Jul 5, 2022
    Texas
    that’s exactly how I read it. “Please contact customer service. Your business is important to us, we will respond to your query in 4-12 business years”

6. Gane

Gane Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Not sure if it's going to work a rep in QA told me that, could've been falso info. Also, there is no penalty on QA for changes on november 19 and 20

miazqd and Jo'Burg 2010 repped this.
  7. Cadu_brazil

Cadu_brazil New Member

Figueirense
    Brazil
    Feb 2, 2022
    [emoji457][emoji457][emoji457][emoji457][emoji457]

Paul Calixte repped this.
  8. Footballhell10

St Pauli
    Jamaica
    Jul 27, 2022
    [/QUOTE]
    Strange that they are going to keep it in Al Bayt, considering that Lusail is available...:confused:, they could sell 20k more tickets.
    [/QUOTE] Don't worry they will probably change it to Lusail stadium in October :ROFLMAO:

9. djknox

djknox Member+

TFC
    Canada
    Apr 24, 2022
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    They allow a few free reads.

10. vibrantcolours

Manchester United
    Mar 21, 2022
    Doha, Qatar
    Qatar airways gives vouchers for cancellation, they had a policy during covid times if we cancel they will give the cost plus 10% extra , but this policy is no more. But the changes due to M1 there is no harm in trying to get some, you may never know if you are lucky

11. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hate to tell you this mate but one huge concern I have about this world cup is the airport immigration lines. Qatar literally only has one entry point, that one airport. Well I guess there's also the Saudi border but it's not like Russia which had 3-4 airports in Moscow alone and then people flying into various cities for their perspective games + trains, buses, etc. into the country. They can be bad even on a simple holiday, so I have no idea what the immigration lines are going to be for this thing.

StrtClff, wixson7 and Kareem Nasrat repped this.
  12. silicus

silicus Member

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Feb 26, 2008
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If saving time is more important than money, you can get expedited immigration into and out of Doha Hamad Airport via Qatar Airways Al Maha Services: https://www.qatarairways.com/en-us/hia-hamad-international-airport/al-maha-services.html
    They can be for any flight and airline. I'm not sure how much time they could save but worth looking into.

AMooz and Sluroots repped this.
  13. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    The easiest and most obvious way to do it without any saved links is: Go to a match number that is on sale near to the one you need, and then edit the url number however many numbers away from the match number this match is.

Eg. For Spain vs. Germany you would go to Cameroon vs. Serbia and change the last digit in the performance ID one digit previous (so a 3 becomes a 2).

fifa22_sid repped this.
  14. herewegoagain

herewegoagain Member

Jun 12, 2018
    #13564 herewegoagain, Aug 12, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    Today I carted 2 64s cat4 and let them expire. Someone here then managed to cart one of the bouncing tickets :thumbsup:.

leonidas, NNNJJJ, wixson7 and 5 others repped this.
  15. Gf93

Gf93 Member

Aug 3, 2022
    Inmigtariin in Qatar is a mess also. Very disorganized. Better allocate good time between arrival and match

16. Gf93

Gf93 Member

Aug 3, 2022
    I have used this and it is super useful. No lines at inmigration and they pick up your luggage.
    Not sure how efficient will it be during world cup tho

17. MXfutbol

MXfutbol Member

Mexico
    Jul 6, 2022
    Are the knockout games easier to get in the last minute sale right before the games start?

18. sjain37

sjain37 New Member

Manchester City
    Denmark
    Mar 25, 2022
    For people that made a “secret” Domestic account, what did you end up using for passport number and addresses? Might look to make one ;)

19. Gf93

Gf93 Member

Aug 3, 2022
    I haven’t been able to cart anything on the last couple days in the domestic account. Tickets go in seconds.

20. Nakul Sood

Nakul Sood Member

Real Madrid
    India
    Jul 10, 2022
    Germany
    You are a human. Make human errors in everything

21. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    It is funny that FIFA just force people to cheat by only releasing cat4 tickets to KO games / releasing domestic tickets first.

And many poeple who were "skeptical" doing it first, doing it now.

22. miazqd

miazqd Member

Liverpool
    Aug 28, 2019
    Is there any trick to cart things? Had no luck this whole week ;(

23. muh.sh

muh.sh Member

Al Hilal
    Saudi Arabia
    Aug 9, 2022
    me too The last ticket I carted was on August 7

24. Dragonhorse

Dragonhorse Member

Manchester United
    England
    Mar 3, 2017
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    How do you know someone here managed to cart one?

25. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Have a link to the tkt you want , have it open and just sit and refresh until it appears

herewegoagain repped this.