Going to Qatar 2022: tickets, accommodations, etc. (non-politics)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2022 - Qatar' started by Danny Ascencio, Oct 22, 2021.

1. njfln

njfln New Member

Barcelona
    France
    Apr 13, 2022
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I don’t know what these guys are doing there. Guess they get some satisfaction from making others get panic attacks. I mean, the whole platform has been a disaster for me. Some tickets not showing up in “tickets to resell”, now this. Lol

herewegoagain repped this.
  2. Dragonhorse

Dragonhorse Member

Manchester United
    England
    Mar 3, 2017
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    So many england vs usa and saudi vs mexico

3. Medmehdii

Medmehdii Member

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Mar 24, 2022
    They're saving that one for Suárez' victim

Benyounes repped this.
  4. roger37

roger37 Member

United States
    Apr 1, 2022
    Is anyone else not seeing this option? I've seen it in the past, but in attempting to link new tickets bought yesterday and today, this option does not appear.

5. WalesSoccermumof2boys

Swansea City
    Wales
    Jun 12, 2022
    Ive heard they are every 8 hours is this true?
    For an example when would the next one be.
    This forum has been very helpful thanks everyone.

6. Nakul Sood

Nakul Sood Member

Real Madrid
    India
    Jul 10, 2022
    Germany
    Around-

08 UTC
    15-16 UTC
    11 UTC

No one can tell when exactly but these are time blocks when new tickets drop, so in and around these times.

7. MelBern

MelBern Member

Manchester United
    Australia
    Mar 25, 2022
    Melbourne, Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Tried linking too but I think this feature has disappeared or not available anymore.

roger37 repped this.
  8. mdesigner

mdesigner Member

May 5, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    if I buy tickets separately for the same game as they become available, is it possible to have those seats assigned together?

9. jmh107

jmh107 Member

Barcelona FC
    Mexico
    May 17, 2018
    Are they under the same account or different account?
    If it’s two different accounts then yeah, there should be a way to link them using ticket number. If they’re all in the same account and same category, I don’t see why they won’t assign them all next to each other. Seats haven’t been assigned yet. So I reckon all tickets in your account with the same category will be together. That’s just my assumption though, maybe an OG can confirm or deny.

mdesigner repped this.
  10. chrisdf

chrisdf Member

May 12, 2003
    I've got Den Tun tickets, if I want to buy Mex Pol ones (not allowed due to time gap) do I have to put the DEN ones up for sale or actually sell them before buying Mex ones? Guessing a second account is way forward here

11. Worldcup2022-

Worldcup2022- Member

Milan
    Argentina
    Jan 21, 2022
    Hi, Im bit late to the discord party.. anyone kind enought to share the link/step to access the discord alarm ?

also special thanks for the one who create the app !!

12. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    They have to be sold first , 2nd account is the way if you want to do both

13. Joeyy

Joeyy Member

Arsenal
    France
    Jul 30, 2019
    Indeed :ROFLMAO:, I m addicted now and waiting patiently the three drops per day, I bagged today Cat 3 four tickets POR-URU.:D

14. mdesigner

mdesigner Member

May 5, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah that's what I'm assuming as I'm buying them from the same account and same category so it only makes sense they'll assign the seats together. Wouldn't want the seats to end up being scattered.

15. salcido5

salcido5 Member

Dec 31, 2005
    san diego
    Looking to trade
    4 Germany v Japan
    2 Mexico v Saudi Arabia

Looking for:
    Mexico v Poland
    Mexico v Argentina
    Germany v Spain

16. AbuFulan

AbuFulan Member

Bayern München
    Iraq
    Aug 3, 2022
    There are wheelchair tickets available for all 3 Portugal matches, it's probably one poor disabled guy that can't go to Qatar and put up all his TST tickets

GoalGoalUSA repped this.
  17. Worldcup2022-

Worldcup2022- Member

Milan
    Argentina
    Jan 21, 2022
    Anyone sell their group matches ticket out of the TST-7 chain ? I’m just super worry , it will affect the final. No right ?
    Cheers

18. miazqd

miazqd Member

Liverpool
    Aug 28, 2019
    Sold a couple group matches of tst7 - no sign affecting KO games in the same package, yet

19. Jo'Burg 2010

Jo'Burg 2010 Member

Jun 26, 2011
    I feel bad for you guys. Argentina is a really nice country to travel around. There is lots to see there, especially natural areas in the south and in the Andes, plus the Iguazu Falls. I had a great time on my trip there.

I just read an article on the economic situation in Argentina. It looks scary, maybe worse than Sri Lanka even. I hope things improve, but I would imagine there will be a lot less Argentines at this World Cup compared to the last one, and especially compared to 2014, because of the location factor too.

20. petschovschi

petschovschi Member

May 7, 2018
    #12345 petschovschi, Aug 5, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    Hello,

One question: the ticket of main applicant can be transfered ? Or it will be possible only for ticket(s) of guest(s) ?

I intend to use a 2nd account (not on my name) in order to buy tickets:
    - for different categories for same game (buy 1st, 2nd category in order to be sure that I enter; later, I will find 3rd category, I will transfer/ resale the previous ones)
    - for games in same day (19-22, 16-19): for example I want Argentina- Mexic (probably it would be impossible), but I want to buy France- Denmark (just in order to be sure that I have a game in the evening).

Until now I have 8 games (with 2 games/day on 24.11 and 28.11). I want to have 2 games/ day also on 25.11, 26.11 and 27.11.I hope i will make it.

21. uuaww

uuaww Member+

Nov 21, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    reminds me of the famous quote, "there are 4 types of economies in the world; developed countries, undeveloped countries, Japan, and Argentina"

Jo'Burg 2010 repped this.
  22. Jo'Burg 2010

Jo'Burg 2010 Member

Jun 26, 2011
    I had to look up that quote:

The great midcentury economist Simon Kuznets said that there are four kinds of countries: developed countries, underdeveloped countries, Japan — nobody knows why it grows — and Argentina — nobody knows why it doesn't.

Skippy 69 repped this.
  23. desmcguire303

desmcguire303 New Member

Manchester United
    Republic of Ireland
    Aug 5, 2022
    Looking for Quarter Finals tickets. Has anyone had luck?

24. skwasha

skwasha Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jun 1, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    FYI - Wheelchair access for M56, M57, M58, M60 showing up...

25. Footballhell10

St Pauli
    Jamaica
    Jul 27, 2022
    Messi probably won't even play in the Poland match if Argentina win the first 2 games