Going to Qatar 2022: tickets, accommodations, etc. (non-politics)

Discussion in 'World Cup 2022 - Qatar' started by Danny Ascencio, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Rossoneri Azzurri

Rossoneri Azzurri New Member

AC Milan
    Italy
    Oct 3, 2022
    Miami, Florida, USA
    When will you receive your tickets?

Souvenir tickets will be delivered by regular post to the address registered in your FIFA ticketing account. The delivery is planned to take around a month, meaning that you should receive your souvenir tickets by the end of March 2023 or the beginning of April 2023. Shipping costs are included in the price of the souvenir tickets.

2. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hee hee.... just registered my interest in the 2026 World Cup :D

3. antonio lopez

antonio lopez Member

liverpool
    United States
    May 1, 2018
    does anyone know where i can buy an official fifa qatar 2022 poster? i only see what looks like reprints on ebay

4. Atouk

Atouk BigSoccer Supporter

DC United
    Apr 16, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have not seen it anywhere online (and did not see it for sale in Qatar).

5. Zed786

Zed786 New Member

Manchester United
    England
    Mar 24, 2022
    When I follow this link, I don't see captcha or any other option for souvenir tickets.

6. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Footballhell10, Benyounes and ceezmad repped this.
  7. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    If anyone has success with changing their country of residence for account postal address using the contact form please post your experience here.

Fedechat, zdog and elzurdito10 repped this.
  8. antonio lopez

antonio lopez Member

liverpool
    United States
    May 1, 2018
    yea, i was counting on the doha airport fifa store having it, but they told me they never had it. in 2018 i was able to order from fifa store online . . . i like to frame the tickets with the poster and a picture of me and my buddies to hang up

zdog, Footballhell10 and Atouk repped this.
  9. theredarmy87

theredarmy87 New Member

Manchester United
    United States
    Apr 7, 2022
    I have not received the refund even for group stage matches. :(

10. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any idea on how to pay for multiple applications at one time, right now I am having to do each, one at a time.

11. Skippy 69

Skippy 69 Member

Apr 5, 2022
    I am waiting too. My payment credit card is also cancelled now so they will need to send the cash back to me another way.

12. Chow_1205

Chow_1205 New Member

Manchester United
    Argentina
    Oct 28, 2022
    Me too, however do you know do we need to contact them to use another way round instead?

13. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    marianelah repped this.
  14. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I changed my address to look like my real address and I put my country name in the city field, but not sure if that would work. The only other option I could see at the moment would be to manipulate the HTML and try to force country change, but I'm guessing that wouldn't work.

15. marianelah

marianelah Member+

Jan 14, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is getting expensive.. I have over 400 tickets

16. marianelah

marianelah Member+

Jan 14, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    email them. (link in the Profile page) I already changed a few of my 20 domestic accounts. I told them I moved back to the USA for 6 months.

MXfutbol, Fedechat and Crocodile Gena repped this.
  17. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Yep the "contact form" for changing account country of residence worked fine. Just took a few hours and they send you some unnecessary automated emails but eventually they manage to get it done.

Bought all but two of my applications as they included matches that were also in other applications. Still, will have way too many duplicates of some match tickets, but not as bad as those who bought six to each match I'd imagine.

marianelah repped this.
  18. Ian Messner

Ian Messner Member

Mansfield
    England
    May 25, 2021
    Same here, I emailed today as it is 30 days since final, I was sent the terms and conditions only, no sign that it was even sent by a person, im concerned about my refund overall, but another read of those terms says to wait 30 working days, so time isn't up yet, I'd bet that I don't have my money by that deadline though

19. zdog

zdog Member

Apr 18, 2006
    akatime / virginia
    fwiw I also checked with the tourist information center in Doha, visited the media centre, asked at multiple FIFA stores while in Doha, and even reached out to the 'Supreme Committee'. No one had any idea about the poster (a number of people actually expressed surprise that I wanted to buy it). I have all of the original posters back to 1982, and most of the accompanying venue/city posters as well, as well as the reproductions for the earlier WCs. I would love to get an official poster and not have to resort to buying a homemade one off eBay.

20. marianelah

marianelah Member+

Jan 14, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you tried calling? that's what i'd be doing right now. They'll be closing down the shop at some point really soon.

21. Roberto Braga

Roberto Braga Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    @marianelah pls pls pls Mickey Mouse print version lol

22. marianelah

marianelah Member+

Jan 14, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh man! gotta make sure I print all the Mickey Mouse tickets... it may get too expensive tho. lol

23. Ian Messner

Ian Messner Member

Mansfield
    England
    May 25, 2021
    Is there a dedicated number please?

24. td_evans

td_evans Member

Aug 10, 2022
    #33049 td_evans, Jan 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    I managed to grab some posters at a more 'homeware' orientated Fifa store in Katara. They had all the posters, which I'm pretty sure inc the official one and some playing card style ones (like below), and then some plates, tea pots and the like.

I imagine it was only there for the WC but they have an online store here: https://gifts-novelties.blackarrow.com.qa/product/classic-posters/ and may be able to help if you contact them.

[​IMG]

marianelah and zdog repped this.
  25. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yikes, it's also annoying that you can't just "select all" to order or pay for multiple applications at once. I had 14 games but bought during 7 different application periods / attempts so wound up having ot click through 7 different times and paying 7 times lol.

Also they won't be delivered until late Feb/early March so they probably won't arrive in time for Valentine's Day :(

marianelah repped this.