God Mode

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Paperback Striker, May 17, 2012.

1. Paperback Striker

Paperback Striker New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hello,

Football and me, we've had a bit of a tiff. Nothing major. But it goes without saying, it was his fault!

Result? I'm hiding out from the fallout in the alternate footballverse of Football Manager (2012).

Don't worry, I won't be claiming my rights to the LFC job. Feel really out of love for my club right now.

Anyhow, I've decided to hack the database to bits / hit football's reset button I guess. Maybe back to when I liked the game (and well yeah... when my team was half-decent)

Here's some shiz I'm thinking of doing...
    • * Liverpool and Villa supporting friends will replace recently departed Scotsmen, retconning those eras so they never happened.
    • * The Premier League and Champions League will eat themselves.
    • * The Cup Winners Cup and old big ears will rise phoenix like over Europe.
    • * The FA Cup will power-up to mythical levels of importance.
    • * The Football League will return, complete with Third Divisions North and and South.
    • * If I'm feeling particular spiteful, clubs I don't like will be placed into trillion pounds of debt (or forced to sign Stewart Downing)
    Oh, and Fifa will be broken up and replaced by a new cartel headed-up by the only man capable of assuming Sepp's mantle...

[​IMG]

All complete toss to tide me over till August like, but was wondering if you could change football, how would you?

2. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh look, a poor man's Sekrah

3. Paperback Striker

Paperback Striker New Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Guess that's what you call a warm welcome.