Goals and highlights from the US-Mex Match

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Fleetwood Mac #1, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Fleetwood Mac #1

Fleetwood Mac #1 New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Queens, NY
  2. rwhunter4

rwhunter4 Member

Jul 17, 2002
    Home of the Brave
    Your the man Fleetwood, I already repped you before so I can't give you any more, but you deserve mad props your an awesome contributor to these boards!

P.S. Do you have a clip of Donovan's interview after the game where he talks some serious smack to the Mexicans?

3. Exit16W

Exit16W New Member

Aug 27, 2005
    Reston VA
    Alright I downloaded but I do not have video. Any suggestion? I did not see the game because of the wife and family and the recording did not work for some reason.

4. lemons

lemons Member

United States
    Nov 20, 2004
    Club:
    Atlanta United FC
    Make sure all of your drivers are up to date. If none of that works, I really don't know what to tell you except that it's on again at 2:30 AM EST on ESPN2.

5. Exit16W

Exit16W New Member

Aug 27, 2005
    Reston VA
    Well that I don't know this is my father-in-laws computer so I guess it is going to be a late night.

6. mhtwins113

mhtwins113 Member

May 9, 2005
    Club:
    Lincoln City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    im almost certain its because you dont have divx. if you have it, update it. if you dont have it, get it.

7. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If this doesn't deserve a swirley in the locker room after the game, I don't know what does. I did a full on smack to the forehead and Homer Simpson "Doh!"

8. Fleetwood Mac #1

Mar 28, 2002
    Queens, NY
    Sorry I stopped recording before Keller's interview and got busy with converting the 'celebration' clip to upload in the pbp thread before it would be locked. Also, I didn't think there would be this much post game coverage from the ESPN network. The game will be replayed on ESPN2 soon.

9. Fleetwood Mac #1

Mar 28, 2002
    Queens, NY
    You may have to download the DivX 5.2.1 codec or install the VLC media player.

10. Ruud Boy

Ruud Boy New Member

Feb 18, 1999
    Lakewood, OH
    Thanks for posting the video of the celebration. Just got home from living the celebration in the sam's army section and that video gave me chills.

Awesome.

11. DP_elyanqui

DP_elyanqui New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    vagabond
    You said swirley! I haven't heard that in quite some time. And yes, after that "oh no" moment, he deserves one.

12. taco jones

taco jones Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Was hoping someone had capped the Gooch interview that included highlights of him dominating Jaredinho...

13. Saltenya94

Saltenya94 Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
    Fleetwood Mac #1, is my favorite BigSoccer poster, well after me of course. Keep up the good work!

14. jcrocker

jcrocker Member

Jun 1, 1999
    Springboro, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How about a clip of Donovan's breakaway miss? WTF? It looked so weird live. Almost like he couldnt believe he wasnt offsides and then he lacked the composure to finish. This one should have been 4-0. Still a great win.

15. Fleetwood Mac #1

Mar 28, 2002
    Queens, NY
    Donovan's Breakaway Miss

16. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fleetwood Mac #1 again.

dude, you're the coolest

17. capitalist

capitalist New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    RalstonGoalvsMexicoWCQ05.avi (2905736 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 301 times

BeasleyGoalvsMexicoWCQ05.avi (2754532 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 334 times

US_Soccer_Celebration.avi (10369374 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 363 times already.

18. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Thanks for posting those.

That's the first time I saw the Beasley goal (had my back turned to it at the game), that was really an incredible finish.