Go Live Sports to webcast all games

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by FireFanKeith, Oct 26, 2014.

1. FireFanKeith

FireFanKeith Member

Mar 6, 2000
    chicago,il usa
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. lmfoust

lmfoust Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Cleveland
    Well with ESPN3 having the Dallas game as well, it not as bad. I think it's like when every game was on YouTube, it depends on the feed from the host team. We gotta get use to this unfortunately.

3. MLSinCleveland

MLSinCleveland Member+

Oct 12, 2006
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Club:
    Cleveland C. S.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This link has Monterrey home games (live and possibly most recent game on delay).

http://mmdeportes.telediario.mx/flash

I reached this link from the Flash website, so it is official.

4. mjames1229

mjames1229 Member

Sep 26, 2006
    West Allis, WI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm trying to watch Monterrey and Ontario and I can't get the player to load. "ID not found on server" is the error message I get. I clicked on Live Support Online that, well, wasn't live or online.

Any ideas?

5. Scooge

Scooge Member+

Jun 20, 2007
    Big Sky Country
    Club:
    Portland MLS
    Per the Ontario Fury Facebook page:

"We apologize for the streaming issues. For the latest updates please follow our Twitter feed."

philitup and mjames1229 repped this.
  6. DallasHammster

Jun 18, 2007
    DALLAS!!!
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Commentary suggests this is a pattern with Ontario, i.e. the US-ASNT match in October.

MizzouMan22 and mjames1229 repped this.
  7. philitup

philitup New Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    It's a coin flip with these games right now. Some work, and others don't. The stream did work with like 40 minutes left in the game, but there wasn't any footage, and the audio was terrible.

8. lmfoust

lmfoust Member

Aug 2, 2000
    Cleveland
    You have to expect this from the non-top tier PASL clubs. If they survive to next season, then they would hopefully have the kinks worked out.

philitup repped this.
  9. powerplay13

powerplay13 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Anyone know if Go live is going to have a chat board with any future webcasts this season?

10. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    e.g. everything they have done since Anaheim.

11. mjames1229

mjames1229 Member

Sep 26, 2006
    West Allis, WI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Serious question...

I will not be able to get to the Wave playoff game this afternoon because of a family event. I can watch the first half (or so) live, but I won't get back to it until after dinner.

Approximately how long before the feed is archived? If only a couple of hours, I can stay off social media until I can log back in. But if its sometime tomorrow, I won't bother trying to ignore the result.

12. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good luck on Monterrey (again).

lmfoust repped this.
  13. mng146

mng146 Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    #13 mng146, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    Yup; they're running a test of the emergency broadcast system with lots of pretty colors. They'll get to the game eventually (maybe). There was a message on golive that no tech support would be provided for the game. It's almost like....they knew! :giggle:

14. mjames1229

mjames1229 Member

Sep 26, 2006
    West Allis, WI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For me the fourth quarter of the Blast / Comets game was almost unwatchable. Freeze frame for 10 seconds, then the audio would go without the picture, then everything jumps to (apparently) live, then jumps ahead a few seconds. I rebooted my laptop, then switched to my wife's tablet and it didn't get any better.

A shame, because I think this was a pretty good fourth quarter.

15. powerplay13

powerplay13 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    The game was also stop and go for me on laptop,kindle, and roku. The forth quarter was the worse. I don't think GSLC can handle a large volume of viewers for live webcasts. Hopefully the championship series is on espn3. The replay of the game is now on GLSC and looks great. After the game ended, the Comet's Andrew Braithwaite #16 deliberately head butted Pat Healy. Healy was knocked to the ground and stay there for a minute or two. Braithwaite should be charged with assult and expelled from the league. Congrats to the Blast on a hard fought series and for moving on to the Championship series!

16. Scott717257

Scott717257 Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    According to the fan page, Braithwaite has been released by the Comets effective immediately.

Good move by Comets, but was his contract up anyways?

17. mjames1229

mjames1229 Member

Sep 26, 2006
    West Allis, WI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most are, but we won't let minor technicalities in the way of a swift disposition.

(Disclaimer... I don't know for a fact that Braithwaite's contract was up)

18. wlamar3

wlamar3 Member

Sep 14, 2008
    Harrisburg
    I don't see that it matters if his contract was up or not. Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, is pretty darn clear that his actions will not be tolerated.
    Now if Millikin will show the same swift decisive action that the Comets showed.