Glazer/United Continued Again

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by sarabella, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like JB here has just met Gus the cat.

2. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary
    Ahhahahahahahaahahahahah * beats table in laughter* ahh man... :D

3. JB41504

JB41504 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Detroit
    Brilliant. Great use of your moderator power. Go back and change all my posts so that it says exactly what you want it to say. No wonder the people on here are such sheep, they are hesitant to write what they really think because you will censor them anyway.

4. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fine, go into the Arsenal forum and yell that "Henry sucks" from the rafters and see how friendly you are treated there.... or better yet, go into the Chelsea forum and say that "John Terry has a funny looking haircut". :D

Ah well, at the end of the day, you are just a waste of time and space...

[​IMG]

5. listen_up_fergie

listen_up_fergie New Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Montreal
    What the ******** are you on about? Do you actually believe that because your opinion is different from that of most United fans, you have the ability to think critically!? If you were to come up with the 'opinion' that monkeys lived on Mars you sure as hell wouldn't be lined up for a Nobel Prize. That you even think you have a valid argument is baffling.
    To repeat what has been said over and over and over again:
    - The general consensus amongst fans is that Glazer is BAD for the club, NOT because he is a fvcked up ginger leprechaun, NOT because he is American, NOT because he is Jewish, NOT because he probably voted for Bush, NOT because he has Eastern European ancestry, but BECAUSE HE PUT US IN DEBT.
    - Because we are against Glazer DOES NOT mean that we condone violence.

6. JB41504

JB41504 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Detroit
    YOU are not in debt because of him. The club is leveraged but in debt is not the correct way to look at it. You are just naive when it comes to business and business lending. I understand.

You do not condone ciolence but you also do not condemn violence either as long as it is MANU fans taking part in the violent protests.

7. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes:

8. Hawki

Hawki New Member

May 4, 2005
    NorCal, USA
    What the ************ are you drinking???? I would say I would love to see you explain this, but on second thought ... DON'T!!!!

9. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

I'm rude pffft. LOL :D

I have no problem with people coming in here and disagreeing whatsoever and I don't get offended by that either....

I get offended by your stupidity and that you are unable to learn when all the info is right in front of you..

So :

[​IMG]

10. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh good lord. There have been a lot of idiots coming in here over the past month, but you are by far the most clueless. Do yourself and every informed soccer fan a favor by going away and not coming back. You have contributed nothing of value to this discussion.

11. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

LOL :D

Must Spread Rep...... :D

12. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont want to start anything, or pick a side when it comes to Man U, but I have to say that Jayro you have the funnies avatar and picture (have a nice day) in your message I have ever seen :p

It fits perfectly with some of the posters in this forum that start lame arguments against your club or your own claim :)

13. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

Repped.......

:D :D

14. FIFARay007

FIFARay007 Member

Feb 25, 2004
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Am I the only person who really could care less that we have debt? There are major companies in the world who are in debt, and they still are in business. Manchaster United's business is playing championship soccer, and if that doesn't suffer, where is the problem?

I don't care what goes on in the back room, I don't care of they change the color of the drapes in their board room, I don't care if they switch from Coke to Pepsi, all I care about is the team I love playing good quality soccer on the field, and debt has no impact on the player's ability.

I'm not trying to start anything here, I'm just saying that I think we all need to take a deep breath and look at what's really important, how we play. If I'm way off, help me get back on track, but what gets you off more, how much money they make in a year or how many trophies?

15. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ask Leeds fans for starters.

16. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

I'm not in the mood to get all into it but briefly... The huige debt load will effect our on field performance because profits will have to service that debt instead of being poured into player signings youth academy etc.....

There are others here who can give more detail but that is a little star...

17. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Steve Coppell:

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/050708/4/c5xn.html

18. JB41504

JB41504 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Detroit
    The cost of the debt will never be matched by the amount of profit. The cost of the debt must be exceeded by the revenue. Instead of paying shareholders dividends, the money will go to service the debt.

Also, because he leveraged the purchase, he has freed up his cashflow to be used to reinvest in the company.

19. Hawki

Hawki New Member

May 4, 2005
    NorCal, USA
    YES YOU ARE !!!

20. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since you have no affiliation or interest in Manchester United's fortunes on and off the pitch, you can't relate to what fans and supporters feelings are at having been taken over the way we have, and the cost/debt and various other damage this could mean to our long term future.

We were debt free before this happened. Now we aren't. You can't convince anybody here that being 600 mil in debt is a good thing.

21. JB41504

JB41504 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Detroit

And I won't try to convince any of you of that. That's fine. I was trying to educate you on the way that business lending works and why people and companies leverage as much as possible.

22. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

Thank you for teaching us Business 101 professor now kindly go on your merry way.....

23. JB41504

JB41504 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Detroit

I agree. You should go through your life being ignorant.

24. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Seems to be working for you just fine..... ;)

25. billyho96

billyho96 Member

Aug 16, 2003
    Arkansas
    Manchester United did not pay dividends to the stock holders.