Getafe v Real Madrid 04-16-06 [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by sdotsom, Apr 12, 2006.

1. West 'am 'till I die

West 'am 'till I die BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 28, 2006
    London

a rough spell? like the last 3 years?

2. Jaws

Jaws Member

Jun 3, 2005
    The Netherlands
    To be sincere i don't think we will end up second and somtimes i realy wish we don't. Thats the only way the ones in charge will start realising that we need some drastic changes. I thought that there was a chance that we could still get something out of this squad but with each game i realise that ust need a new players. Players with ambition and heart who would die for the club, youngsters who want to proof themselves.

I just want this season to be over and we can start again next season with a brand new squad and heading in the good direction.

3. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I've seen us go through longer and worse. I'm sure you can relate.

4. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    No.
    The thing is that Ronaldo scores DESPITE the formation that is being used.
    When he doesn't, people ask for his head...

5. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Let's not fyuckin turn this into another fyuckin Ronaldo thread. Pleeeeeaseee.

6. MAd_REd

MAd_REd New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Qatar
    I know when we did'nt win titles for 5 years and it was at 1988-1993..

7. elblanco

elblanco Member

Jan 26, 2006
    i've been following real madrid since about 1982 or 1983 when i was in the first grade. it took about 15 years, untill 1998, for the first major euro-cup, so this is nothing. god bless predrag mijatovic.

8. MAd_REd

MAd_REd New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Qatar
    He is injured:( :( unlikely but Bapista was great and Robi lookerd too. Cassano's 10 minutes where consistant to attacks.

9. MAd_REd

MAd_REd New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Qatar
    I know i so the game and i know that Salgado was up there in midfield doing nothing not even supporting CiCiNo leaving the area open Gavilan to cross 'n dribble. Ramos helped Meijia a little in Marking guian and Rki but at the same time he had to mark Pernia and Gavilan so Ramos was running allover the box unsure what to do whilst meijia done the defending though i saw Ramos tackling the ball away from there attacker like 100 hundred times.

Where was R.C and Salgado and Raul?

10. Ronaldo:el phenomeno

Feb 17, 2006
    Springfield
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    why cant we win a match? i seriously cant work it out how we keep drawing with a quality team. Everyone is suddenly playing inconsistently again and are not showing any interest. I am sad that about this.

11. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    If this team lacked motivation and drive before, imagine now. Half these guys don't know if they'll be back next year and we are trying to push them to
    play for second place....

12. elblanco

elblanco Member

Jan 26, 2006
    there is no incentive to play or coach. even if we had a quality coach, where is the motivation to listen to what he says when you know that he is a lame duck? what's the motivation for the bench players to try harder in practice or in the spare minuets they are given when you know that salgado or raul are gonna play even if they suck? add to that the fact that all teams play at their best when they meet real madrid and picture will be a little more clear.

13. MAd_REd

MAd_REd New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Qatar
    Ya thats why we need to rebuild the team and add to it some more indgredients until its ready to compete. Eversince Raul went shit Real madrid went sh!t.

14. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    instead of boring you with my frsutrations i have read the forum rather than adding to it.
    plus its exam time soon again, and i have stopped being a bum and got myself a job too :D

il be back, come summer, when i have months off after exams and the usual 'hes coming/he's going' talk really gets interesting

15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I might follow suit..

16. MAd_REd

MAd_REd New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Qatar
    If we had the motivation we could of won one of or 3 cup but we didnt even win any for 3 years consectively.
    More people are turning to Barca fans just like my brother did after the Villa-real game. 4 years ago every1 was shouting HALA MADRID Now people are going SEMPRE BARCALONA

17. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree, I hate all those pu$$ys.

18. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    people forget that football goes in cycles.
    HALA MADRID will be back in a year or 2 no worries, then we wil se whos laughing.
    under guidence from a president only interested in football this club cannot fail. we have the fininacial backing better than any club apart from chelsea, and the attractiveness to attract players more than any club in the world.

19. MAd_REd

MAd_REd New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Qatar
    I know...
    Chelsea are the richest until Ambormivach they wont be, leaves the weird thing is that no-one likes them cause there style sucks. I mean as gazzad we can rebuild the team easily, you know Diarra turned down Man Utd offer only cause he wants to come here. Yes they are pure PÜS$ys they dont have a choice lol !
    ± Hala Madrid

20. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah, but its always the rough times that show who true fans are. I am a United fan as well, have been for some years now, and it galls me to see loads of people I know drop United and jump ship to Chelsea. I even know guys who supported United, jumped to Arsenal when they pulled their 49 game streak, but now are acting like they've always been Chelsea fans. Its disgusting. And same with RM and Barca....soon ELADO will be back here posting and have changed his profile to Real Madrid...

21. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I dont mind them jumping ship when when we're losing, it's when they come here when we're winning that drives me nuts.