Gerrard's negotiations with Liverpool stalled!!!

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Real Madrid rocks!, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    The Guardian

LOL... Some tough negotiating tactics from Liverpool. Looks like he's staying put.

2. The SAGA...continueth!

3. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    This probably isn't the worst news we can get as we were poised to spend an obscene amount of amount on Gerrard.

Hala Madrid

4. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    thank god!

5. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    plz madrid go after ballack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. KopThat!

KopThat! Red Card

Aug 16, 2004
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Moved to the post below.

7. KopThat!

KopThat! Red Card

Aug 16, 2004
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Yes, and my change of opinion remains. I won't change it back and love Gerrard the next time he scores a goal. This has changed my opinion on Gerrard forever. and I'm sure a lot of other Liverpool fans feel the same. I'm not going to love him, hate him, love him, hate him and change my opinion every week when it suits me. This is bad for LFC. I have lost all faith in Gerrard. This has gone on for the second time now. The first time I was prepared to forgive Gerrard and I did. Now he has said again he wants to leave but then changed his mind. Pathetic. Enough is enough. Bill Shankly would have bombed his arse out of Anfield a long time ago, no matter how great a player Gerrard is. Gerrard has acted like he is bigger than the club. No player is bigger than LFC, just as no player is bigger than Real Madrid.

8. KopThat!

KopThat! Red Card

Aug 16, 2004
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Thank you astabooty. I thought it was pretty clear what I wrote too. :)

9. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Indeed, the whole stadium will no doubt boo him when he scores his next goal for Liverpool :D

Can't really blame him if he decides to leave now can you, all it needed was a player not immediately signing a new contract and you can already see the "píss off, he's not so good" comments .....how "fickle", and most likely not "loyal". :)

10. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    i'm a lpool fan and must forgive gerrard, and i really would like to see us sign ballack now...much less money and still a quite skilled player.

11. Adrian Cocot

Adrian Cocot Member

Dec 8, 2003
    Cleveland
    Hey, I fully agree with you. I think Gravesen is a top class player who could only add to Madrid's squad. But Garcia's been bought, and a possible Samuel-Emerson switch is in the works with Juventus. If this happens, I have a feeling that Gravesen will be thanked for his efforts by being third in line for a DM spot (which, to begin with, is slightly out of position for him). Based on the transfer rumors it seems to me that Luxa prefers South American players, and if the idea is to make Real a largely south American club with a few European stars and an occasional Spanish player (forget about the youth system!), then I'd rather have Gravesen go back to Everton where they would welcome him with open arms than sit on the bench in Madrid and watch.

He definitely deserves to stay, but I don't think Gravesen's career in Madrid should mimic that of Tomasson in Milan. He's too good a player IMO.

Well, not really. I think Guti is great for the team as a super sub, but I think he's always been shortchanged by Madrid, and if he wants to play somewhere else, he should. And I was never really a big Figo fanatic, plus I think his best years are behind him, so I wouldn't mind seeing him leave either. But only if Real sign a competent replacement that can play AM/RM.

12. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gerrard is staying with 'Pool.

Thread closed.