Germans are not innocent.....

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by ilovefotball, Jul 3, 2006.

1. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
  2. Leinad

Leinad Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    Düsseldorf
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so? Frings got punched before and he barerly touched Cruz (Cruz himself said he didnt even notice anything).
    Is this a way to distract from the fact who is really responsible for all of this?
    I would like to see how you react if u get punched multiple times.

3. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    BIG BIG LOL!

Frings was punched before...and who started it? YEP - the Argies who hit Mertesacker there where it really hurts.

Next try.

4. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Die Welt zu Gast bei Freunde.

With 'Die Welt' they're not counting in the Dutch though, seeing that they've been singing that they're going to Berlin without Holland since day one, even at games that neither Germany or Holland were involved in. Such a friendly bunch.

5. pippomo

pippomo Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Modena
    c'mon this is hardly a punch..
    Very poor boxe showing. Frings really hasn't any strength in his arms, not a Max Schmeling kind of guy. I say a couple of ass spankin for him and let him play tomorrow.

6. Wotan

Wotan New Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Philadelphia (& CAL)
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  7. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
  8. TheFridge

TheFridge New Member

Jul 2, 2006
    Azores
    He is innocent, he put his hand out to celebrate and that nasty Cruz jumped into his fist

9. 1a Schnitzel

1a Schnitzel Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

now that was a boomerang you threw but couldnt catch. Boing!

Both were wussi touches and he didnt even slap first!

10. rat2k5

rat2k5 Member

May 30, 2006
    Agree. That was just a kiss by Frings. Lets get it on. Enough of this crap. Who cares, let him play it won't matter anyway.

11. germanfan02

germanfan02 New Member

May 19, 2006
    bild-newspaper says....Frings is booked...not playing against italy

12. pippomo

pippomo Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Modena
    ihihihihihih. Nice one.
    Now being serious: that really doesn't deserve a disqualify, but really goes out to prove there are no different leagues as someone in this board pretend. There are no fair-playing team ( germany, with falling Ballack, australia with diving Bresciano, usa with falling beardsley, england with diving and stomping players, netherland :eek: , sweden :D ) and cheating or violent team ( italy, portugal, argentina, ocasionally france if Henry dives and then France scores on the free-kick ). If it was an argentinians player caught in this video everyone would be screaming at the dirty argentinians. Being a German trying to punch, he was just reacting...
    Maybe some poster here will learn to use a more fair standard.
    In the end I really hope he plays tomorrow, he's just been childish and he didn't hurt Cruz who was being childish too. I give both the attenuating of the game being very nervous and too important.

13. pippomo

pippomo Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Modena
    If it's true, this is not a wise decision. Not really. Just going to make the match more nervous.

14. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    FIFA making an unwise decision? You are taking the piss!

15. 1a Schnitzel

1a Schnitzel Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    If the italians are afraid of little gay slaps like that then no wonder they are saying they arent diving. Cause touches like that realy seem to hurt them!! :D

16. pippomo

pippomo Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Modena
    To prove you don't need a gay slappers like Frings you could have disqualified him by yourselves.. :D

17. 1a Schnitzel

1a Schnitzel Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    no, we have to give you the opportunity to be able to blame certain unfair "circumstances" for your loss against us.

( ) Frings
    (x) FIFA & Germany conspiracy
    (x) the ref
    (x) the ball
    (x) the grass

okay.. you are right, you would still have 4 other excuses left!

18. Lestard

Lestard Member

Jul 26, 2004
    GER
    Club:
    Hamburger SV
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    hmm, frings is suspended for the germany - italy game :mad: I really hope our mannschaft does not really suffer from this loss.

well this BS is made by the media and the fans are just jumping on the bandwagon. not only german fans, holland fans wearing shirts with "Germany, I'm sorry to say holland is present" or fans singing in frankfurt "sorry germany, frankfurt belongs to us" are just asking for a response like that ;)
    I dont mind the english singing their bomber songs about germany or dutch fans insulting the germans, i dont take this too seriously. I had a lot of fun with some dutch fans in frankfurt dispite those things.

19. pippomo

pippomo Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Modena
    :confused:

20. pippomo

pippomo Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Modena
    OK so you're left with:
    (X) Frings not playing
    (X) Italian Divers
    (X) Bribed ref
    (X) the ball was too soft
    (X) the gras was too dry

You see... we wanted to give you one more poor excuse. :D

Seriously: this is an unwise decision.

21. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Ok, I'll spell it out: yes that was an unwise decision as it heats up the atmosphere before tomorrow's match. I am sure many Germans will be (unfairly) blaming the Italian team for this, so we are on for a lot of booing and whistling for a start. But hey, FIFA are not exactly famous for wise decisions now are they. The best achievement sofar must be telling the refs to hand out more cards and then reprimanding them for handing out too many cards. Class.

22. germanfan02

germanfan02 New Member

May 19, 2006
    the good thing in the german team is...we do not have stars...we can have good substitutes. iam relaxed.

the bad thing in this is behavoir of the italian press. they make the italian team look like small boys afraid of germany. there is no reason for them to be afraid. BUT now the hunger to beat italy is twice..germany is angry...you never want to play against angy germans....italy should know that...who ever is happy that frings is booked.......dont be surprised if this will be a own goal.

some words to the scene after the game. as long there is no sequence of the complete thing what happened with sound we do not know what really happenend. either team could have started something. so whats the point to pick out 1% of the scene ???

again..very poor behavoir from the italian press.....nothing else

23. pippomo

pippomo Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Modena
    OK. I totally agree.

24. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    I blame it on Gattuso. Putting someone like Gattuso into the line up should already be a booking. :D

Let's hope the match is fair!

25. 1a Schnitzel

1a Schnitzel Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Compared to Totti Frings realy seems to be dangerous! He is right, dont use double standards. Germans are also very dangerous!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w__l_hWRG3k&search=Totti 2004

While Totti was banned for this in the EC 2004....
    [​IMG]

.... Frings action wasnt even half as ill mannered!

Maybe you people should learn not to apply double standards yourselves!