News: German Players Development Discussion - 2021/22

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. RacMan93

RacMan93 Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Montreal
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What about wirtz? Is he known for his pace?

PierreLittbarski repped this.
  2. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What Pierre Liibarski has written it’s all his impression but the fact is

Havertz recorded the fastest speed at 35.02/hour, even faster than Coman n Salah
    (Source: https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/news/bayer04/kai-havertz-a-season-full-of-records)

Timo Werner is 34.971km/hour ( 21.73miles/hour, https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/...a-bolt-aubameyang-werner-bellarabi-458176.jsp )

Serge Gnabry is the slowest at 33.2km/hour (https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...es-kingsley-coman-serge-gnabry-jerome-boateng)

PierreLittbarski repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    German Domination in Swiss league.
    from dual thread don't play for Germany.
    -Demirovic with 14 goals and 7 assists in 28 games. Ends at #3 on top scorers list and in top 10 assisters in league. Also along with #4 Arthur (Brazilian) he's the youngest top scorer as a 98. As mentioned moving to Freiburg in 1BL.
    -96 Ademi with 13 goals and 4 assists in 26 games. Ends at #7 on top scorers list.

Not only that but for others
    -94 Gortler had 3 goals and 14 assists in 34 games aka top assister in ENTIRE Swiss 1st division. Ex Bayern player,
    -96 Gaudino, 4 goals and 8 assists in 25 games. In top 10 assisters of Swiss 1st divison. He also few days ago scored the winner in QF of the Swiss Cup to take his club to SF which they also won so now Swiss Cup Final. Also won the league with BSC Young Boys. Ex Bayern player.
    -93 Muller is #1 GK at 6th place club while 95-Schulz and 97-Ndenge (when fit) are also XI at their clubs.
    -There is also 96-Tasar, 6 goals and 4 assists in 26 games for 4th place team.
    -97 Petretta is an XI at Basel too.

CLQ=Gaudino
    ELQ=Gortler, Ademi, Petretta, Tasar

this whole list players are young enough that they could still move to better leagues. Kind of want to see Gortler and Gaudino get some redemption.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Gortler used to be an attacker until he was moved to CM.

What did Pep Guardiola bring you along?
    Görtler: I was enthusiastic about Pep Guardiola's first training. The obsession with getting better and perfecting things certainly distinguishes him. The chapter FC Bayern Munich itself has brought me a lot. I have so far worked incredibly hard on myself and always tried to give everything. That was rewarded there. This is probably the most important teaching of the time.

Dick Advocaat at FC Utrecht. How important was it for your development? After all, he changed you from the striker to the central midfielder around…

Görtler: I was lucky in my career and so far had the opportunity to work with many really good coaches. Erik ten Hag, Pep Guardiola, Tayfun Korkut, Dick Advocaat and now Peter Zeidler touched me and shaped me. Under Dick Advocaat I found my position. Previously, I was always used to different positions. But finally playing permanently in a position has finally made me better.

Transfer market: After your change from FC Utrecht to FC St. Gallen has established itself in the central midfield. What differences are there for you in the game?

Görtler: Very many. Of course, I'm very active in the game. My biathlon and running strength is more important. I can influence the game in my own ball possession more and like to play the last pass. Defensively, I often go to great lengths to conquer the ball. I can bring these qualities much better to the eight.

I believe playing permanently in a position has made me much more consistent.

Transfer market: This is also reflected in numbers, no other professional in the Super League has prepared more goals. What exactly is the return?

Görtler: That's right. Despite the fact that I play a series further back, I eventually became more dangerous and was directly and indirectly involved in many goals. I believe playing permanently in a position has made me much more consistent. This way strengths can be developed better and it is easier to work on weaknesses. Of course, this also increases self-confidence and automations are created.

Transfer market: What does your own future look like? Your strong performances this season coupled with the vice championship have certainly been talked about…

Görtler: I am naturally proud of ours and also of my own performance this season. Regarding my own future, I am very relaxed. I have in St. Gallen after contract until 2022 and everything else I will get on me.

I'm ambitious and think I'm not at the end of my road yet.

Transfer market: From Bamberg to FCB, via FCK to the Netherlands and Switzerland. An exciting career that will eventually lead you to the Bundesliga goal? Or do you feel the urge to get to know more foreign lies?

Görtler: I was able to take something from each station and therefore did not have any of the stations ready. I'm very happy in St. Gallen, that's what everyone here feels. Nevertheless, I'm ambitious and think I'm not at the end of my road yet. Of course, I still want to bring out the best in my career and therefore have great sporting ambitions.
    https://www.transfermarkt.at/st-gal...kannter-einzelspieler-ldquo-/view/news/367716

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  7. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kehrer has been playing in starting XI as right back in CL...does anyone know how has he been doing?
    Will watch him in final as that is on weekend...

Blueberry_night repped this.
  8. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I watched RBL PSG and he was solid although RBL didn't threaten PSG much, so not a good match to measure his performance.

dips82 repped this.
  9. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    In my opinion Kehrer had an overall good game tonight...his performance dropped when he sort of brought down Coman in the box at the end of first half...was lucky enough not to concede a penalty..he played in the knockout matches and playing in champions league final against a top team like Bayern is good for us...I hope he continues to play in first XI and make Euro squad next summer...we need options in right back position

10. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Draxler need to leave PSG ASAP and join some Bundesliga club to revive his career...it was a very brief and listless performance from him tonight

11. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    He managed to beat Davies twice one on one. How many players managed to boast this kind of achievement?

12. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kehrer wasn't bad, I expect he will start at RB v Spain. He still has room for improvement but good to see him playing more regularly. This will be good experience for him, and it was good to see 4 German FB's making it to the CL QF, with 3 in the SF.

Draxler has done nothing for ages, and yet will probably be called up by Low this week.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not that ecstatic about this move, my main issue is always promoted teams are at risk of relegation.

Koch joins Leeds in EPL.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    man German players have shit agents.
    -Waldschmidt to Portugal
    -Koch to Championship club that got EPL promotion
    -Volland is headed to flop Monaco in Ligue 1
    -Max is heavily linked with move to PSV but other clubs are interested.

so all these players had interest from numerous clubs but all headed to low level locations. At least Koch went to a high level league but wait and see on their level in league.

like seriously? Focus should be on top 4, 1BL, EPL, La Liga and Serie A.

15. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bielsa is one of the most revolutionary coaches in modern football . Even Klopp, Poch and pep are inspired by Bielsa

still a great experience to learn under Bielsa

Bielsa had a bad run with his Argentinian Nt days. But overall a top coach for sure

16. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Isn't Spurs and AC Milan also interested in him? Baffling decision.

Ger90 repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    was also linked with Dortmund and Leipzig too. The Leipzig link was confirmed by Krosche too and that talks with Freiburg didn't pan out.

and he ends up at Leeds who haven't played EPL in 16 YEARS..........:cautious::cautious::cautious:

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1299787577642414083 is not a valid tweet id

this reminds of Kuntz where English pronounce his name on purpose as Cuntz/********.

19. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So if he prevents a goal bound shot going in, it will be described as a cock block by English commentators.

Going to Leeds is better then going to Portugal or something imo, EPL will test him, first game v Salah, Mane and Firmino, fourth game v Aguero, Sterling, De Bruyne and maybe Messi.

Plus he gets to play under El Loco.

Ger90 and Blueberry_night repped this.
  20. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Many people don’t even know who Bielsa is

Talking about attention to details and tactical innovation , maybe one of the best in all time.

good for young players to learn under him

21. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Koch, Kuntz, Butt, so many inappropriate names coming from land of Deutsch :laugh:

Do anyone of you guys old enough to remember Leeds United exploit circa 2000. Might be most of you not aware.

Back then during that era, Leeds United is not your just another EPL club. Many many good players played and came through the rank of Leeds United.

Alan Smith, Rio Ferdinand, Jonathan Woodgate, Lee Bowyer, Danny Mills, then you still have Australian Harry Kewell and Mark Viduka, Norwegian Alf Inge Haaland (Erling Haaland's dad), French Olivier Dacourt, South African Lucas Radebe, Irish striker Robbie Keane. So many good young players rocking the EPL then slowly but sure all those players picked by other club, combine with incompetency management and there you go, 16 years below EPL 1st tier. What a shame.

Ger90 repped this.
  22. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah Leeds are a big club, probably still one of the 6 most popular in England. They are traditionally a much bigger club then City or Chelsea.

Sort of similar to Hamburg I suppose, big club that's been run like shit for years. Finally getting back on their feet, thanks in no small part to Bielsa who has transformed the team.

Koch will learn a lot under him

Ger90 and Blueberry_night repped this.
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2 terrible and downgrade moves going from 1BL to Ligue 1 or Eredivisie is a downgrade.

Max turns 27 this month and was in top 3 most productive fullbacks in Europe last season and amid interest from 1BL, EPL and Serie A and he ends up in Eredivisie. What a waste.

one can also write them both off from NT.
    -Volland will never get recalled now
    -Max won't get called up either. I expect Mittelstadt, Henrichs, Katterbach, Netz etc to be next fullback NT call ups that aren't Halstenberg, Gosens, or Schulz (doesn't deserve call up until he fixes club career)

oh well....

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Henrichs can play RB as well right? He need to rejuvenate his career and focus playing there. Our squad very thin on RB

Ger90 repped this.