German Dual/Triple Nationals.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We never really developed Nmecha , forget it man

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And why would I want him to play for England? Should I celebrate his goal vs Germany?

anyways let's move on from this discussion. People have the right to think whatever they want about any player. Not sure why it bothers anyone.

I also think Mustafi and Draxler are obnoxious and both play for us.

3. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #178 Karl-Heinz Riedle, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    He is irrelevant player

Why do u want him to play for Germany?

And he has lived in England most of his life, what’s wrong for him to play for England? Where’s the weird part of it

We took advantage of many many many immigrants in the past. The top Polish and Turkish players who are international class or world class opt for Germany. That’s enough.

We have immigrants from Turkey, Africa, Eastern Europe and West Asia... maybe almost 200 per age group. And the % of immigrants getting higher n higher...of coz there are some who will opt for other countries if they aren’t invited by us.

Nmecha bros also went to England as immigrants. We took advantage of immigrants, n there are people who moved away from Germany to hide countries. Why is it weird?

Are u a “right winger” or something

The national pool should be around 40-50 people per age group, u can’t cap all.

Is losing Tosun/Yalcin to Turkey, Nmecha bro to England a big loss? Nah

Musiala n Bright A. also didn’t impress with us, so how can we keep callin him?

4. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    very Weird to say he shouldn’t be representing England

He has lived there most of his live, learn football there and developed as a pro

He basically grow up there.

Podolski played for us, has nothing to do with German ancestors either. We stole from them

Moukoko born in Cameroon n plays for DFB. Immigrants yes, but so was Nmecha

So what’s wrong about Nmecha? Playing for a country he lived most of his life, where he learns football n turns pro?

Get a grip

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm seriously wondering why this bothers you so much. Person tells you to move big deal, sue me and you continue the discussion about him.

I can find Nmecha obnoxious as much as I want and I never said he should play for us. So not sure what's your glitch? One can still question the dude and find him obnoxious.

your double post makes 0 sense, comparing African immigration, people's families move for better lives and Germans of Turkish or Polish descent How are guys like Ozil, Gundo etc, immigrants?

and we did not steal Podolski between his grandparent's status and him only being 2 years old. Yeah Germany is baby snatching, lol.

the one that needs a grip is you. Over the last year, you've been extremely twitchy over this topic.

everytime I discuss with you. One would think I say we should cap everyone eligible. Never once said such a thing. Not even once.

6. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Griezmann is from Munster actually, two dots above u. His mother is Portuguese. It's much harder to decide where to play, if someone has 2,3 ethnic groups in his family tree. I noticed that Low avoided to invite Turkish-German players against the Netherlands. People from Turkey, Africa, Asia adapt much harder in German society, different traditions, different customs. Even if they get football success, they adapt harder in the Elf.

I think that Low has plenty of choices, Portugal will win against Poland, so Germany will be in Pot 1 and they will avoid toughest teams which are not so pleasant.

Germany missed this player:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Schneiderlin

What is the rule, if Germany wants to hire Austrians, Swiss Germans, Alsatian Germans or Germans from Poland, Czech Republic, Volga Germans, Romanian Germans (Danube Germans)?

One of best Danube Germans was:
    Franjo Glaser
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franjo_Glaser

Ivan Beck
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Bek

Others were:
    Bernard Hugl
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Hügl

Gustav Lechner
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Lechner

Tomislav Steinbruckner is a solid coach.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomislav_Steinbrückner

Historic potential exists for sure, only German Federation needs to be more fleissig.:cool:

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    there are no German-Turks to invite,
    -Ozil is retired
    -Gundo just returned from injury
    -Demirbay has been irrelevant since the CC and with players like Havertz, even less use.
    -Can has injury issues.

the rest aren't anywhere near the NT. Whether Oztunali or Gunter or ones who are still trying to breakthrough clubs.

8. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kehrer moved to PSG this Summer after being a Schalke player but has been part of the senior NT this season over U21.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Grifo made his NT debut for the Italian NT playing the whole 2nd half in what ended up as a 1-0 win vs USA.

11. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Kosovo have gained promotion into League C of the UEFA Nations League

Ger90 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kosovo already has plenty of Germans playing for them but imagine.

Shabani, Dajaku, Berisha, Dautaj, Asllani, Krasniqi, Hetemi etc. were to join them and there are plenty more of them. That's a lot of attacking firepower, could help them a lot.

13. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    I think Muslija is another player who's eligible for Kosovo. They're looking like a young NT on the rise with more and more diaspora declaring to represent them. Avdijaj and Zhegrova being their top talents. They've also just called up a former Swiss U21 striker Shkelqim Demhasaj. Although looks like Florent Hadergonaj has chosen to play for Switzerland instead.

Ger90 repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dajaku is the only one provisionally capped by Germany. The rest either only played in friendlies or part of camps. So them leaving is easier.

from that list Muslija and Shabani could be capped by Germany U21 in the next cycle.

15. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  16. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  17. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    They came in Kosovo from 4,5 countries: Switzerland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Serbia. They play for Kosovo, because no one invited them to play for Switzerland, Germany, Norway, Sweden. They would accept it, just like these ones who make Swiss team. Maybe they could use that discipline, given from Germanic countries.:rolleyes:

18. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Neustädter

His paternal grandmother is Ukrainian, mother is Russian, only paternal grandfather is a German. He has similar origins, just like Gabriel Heinze. Neustadter tried to play in Germany and for the NT, but in 2013 he wasn't invited for Brazil 2014 campaign.

With all of these players, patriotism isn't the primary criteria, it's all about better club contract. That's why they switch teams easy, while they play in youth categories or friendly matches. Just like brothers Boateng, one picked Ghana because he injured Michael Ballack in the Premierleague and he thought that people might blame him, because he doesn't have full German background.

Who knows, maybe Neustadter wasn't accepted well in German point of view. I know that Germans from Romania have different acceptance in Germany. Many of them came after 1990. Even DDR Germans are not accepted as hard working people.:D Development is much different in Chemnitz, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Rostock, Cottbus than in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munchen, Stuttgart.

I noticed that German coaches never tried Robert Huth in some longer period, only 19 matches.:confused:

19. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    In some more complicated circumstances, Dutch footballer Clarence Seedorf could maybe play for the Germany in the past. But this is a stretched opinion, based on wishful thinking. I know that See means The Lake and Dorf means The Village in German.

http://ethnicelebs.com/clarence-seedorf

20. Well, Koeman told the players in the break if they score the first goal the second will come too. They believe what Koeman tells them.:ROFLMAO:

21. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    In my opinion, Germanic alliance helped here. You both dislike France through history. Anyway, deserved final four.:cool: Interesting, I am the only one in the world who sees here something suspicious.:D

22. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Yes indeed, Germans and Swamp Germans working together to bring down France confirmed.

23. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    You understand with them in linguistic sense much better with others. Ter Stegen is Dutch for real, maybe Jupp Heynckes. My theory only, but I don't see many objectives from both sides.:D

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hamburg's Narey headed for Togo NT in future.

BILD: Keyword Africa. Her parents are from Togo. You were born in Neuwied, you only have German citizenship. Has not the Togo national team contacted you yet?

Narey: "Yes. They even get in touch regularly. However, I have agreed with my parents that it is not an issue at the moment. "

BILD: Why?

Narey: "The main reason is the burden of the internationals. I want to be fit for HSV. We still have some plans ahead. But that does not mean it will not happen in the future. "

BILD: So it's better to go to HSV gates than Togo. At HSV, Paderborn and Fürth you have now collected 91 second division games. How much are you looking for the first league?

Narey: "The Bundesliga is and remains a big dream for me. I could have fulfilled that already in the summer, but I deliberately decided for Hamburg and the second league. I hope to fulfill this wish with HSV. "

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...arey-sagt-vorerst-nein-zur-58592558.bild.html

actually never played in 1BL. it's why he's focused on club over Internationals.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Guven Yalcin on a roll.
    2 XI starts this season and 2 goals.

Provided an assist to make it 2-0.
    https://streamable.com/c06k9

today scored his 2nd of the season to make it 3-0.
    https://streamable.com/4e8hg

Now at 2 goals and 1 assist in 5 games playing 185 minutes. Currently outshining Larin, Love and Pektemek.