German Dual/Triple Nationals.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    got duals from all over the world, 03-Cabrera German-Uruguayan.
    https://www.elobservador.com.uy/not...a-bundesliga-y-carta-de-schalke-04-2020531505

-living in Germany for 8 years
    -he's playing Schalke U19 next season
    -dreams of playing making 1BL debut or 1st division
    -called up by dfb in past but was supposed to be provisionally capped by Uruguay
    -dreams of playing for Uruguay Senior NT

I'm glad he's honest about what he wants and doesn't want to play for Germany anyways, in fact he's pretty blunt about it, LOL.

"I feel Uruguayan, I was born in Uruguay, I have Uruguayan blood, Uruguayan heart. I go to Uruguay on vacation every year. For me I'm Uruguayan and not German."

it seems like Evina reacted the same, that's what happens when someone emigrates to a country when they are a lot older. They can't ignore their ties to their origins. It's why I'm okay if these players don't want to play for dfb even if they are dev by Germany.

At this point, we will dev a lot of players who won't play for Germany.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    back in May 16, 00-Zauner (provisionally capped by Venezuela) played his 3rd game in 2BL for Sandhausen, played 46 min all season so far. Let's hope he manages to play more. Sandhausen aren't youth friendly, they prefer 23+ year old players like a lot of other clubs.

also this weekend, 99-Stanic provisionally capped by Croatia made the bench for Augsburg. He played 1 game in 1BL last season and something like 3 unused bench this season. Could get some chances once safety is guaranteed.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    back to Germany after wasting his time in lower English levels.
    1268611784337952769 is not a valid tweet id

he was called up to Congo Senior NT some years back to Camp too.

as for Lubeck who are in 3rd Liga, they got 2 GKs in there so the 3 will have to compete for #1. One of them is like 34/35 too.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    RB Leipzig U19's 01-Amededjisso (yeah I copy pasted his name, lol) is already permanently capped tied by Togo......was so back in Nov 2019 playing in African Cup of Nations qualifiers. Damn, this is like the 3rd-5th case of permanent cap tie to U19-II players in recent times. Ridiculous how these countries are so impatient to call up players. Wait for them to play pro over kiddie stuff and none of the players would even be called up by dfb anyways.

Amededjisso seems to be born in Belgium according to wikipedia but has been in Germany for over 3 years, no idea if he's a citizen and when he got to Germany.

Youth teams.
    SSV 07 Schlotheim (-2017), RasenBallsport Leipzig (2017-)

I would be surprised if 98-Amenyido doesn't play Togo Senior NT in future. I doubt he gets Germany U21 call up and senior NT just ain't happening tbh. He's provisionally capped tied by Germany.

looking at the Togo Senior NT, I don't think him being in 2BL is a problem either. The whole squad is made of players at low level leagues anyways. And there are already 2 German-Togo players in Bebou and Mlapa.

at the top of my head, 01-Alidou of HSV U19 is another German-Togo player.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looking at 94-97 age groups, what relevant duals are even left to permanent cap tie?

Akpoguma, Selke, Anton, Oztunali, Dahoud, Uduokhai, Torunarigha, Lowen, lyoha, Holtmann, Sabiri, Mamba, Toljan

unless someone wants to add a name I'm forgetting that seems to be it. I even added some bonus names.

-Akpoguma: XI for Hoff 50-50 of the time, and although he wants to play for dfb, just don't see it happening. He's reportedly attracting interest from Serie A and Ligue 1 too. Nigeria really wants him too. Already 25, he's wasting his chances to play WC and International football.

-Selke: Seems to have been trajecting downwards ever since he moved to RB Leipzig+mixed in with injury issues. Doesn't deserve any call ups and with emerging younger CFs, no real point in calling him up.

-Anton: yeah not happening, more chances with Uzbekistan/Russia

-Oztunali: very unlikely makes DFB, Seems like he's been playing forever already at 150 1BL games. He's been very inconsistent player who's had ups and downs but he's nowhere near the Senior NT. But if for Turkey, he has a ton more chance to succeed there. Although weird that German Legend Uwe Seeler's Grandkid plays for Turkey

-Dahoud, he's very far away with tons of competition in midfield. Always looks raw player and injury issues don't help either. Needs to fix his club career 1st, not sure if there is interest to play for Syria either. If he can dev well in next few years could still maybe get shot at like 1-2 tourneys tops.

-Lowen, yeah not happening, Russia is more likely. Although last update he didn't seem that interested in Russia.

-lyoha: very unlikely to play for dfb. Should go for Nigeria if they knock on the door.

-Torunarigha: The one with the best shot at dfb call up from list.

-Uduokhai: Already too much competition at cb and Torunarigha seems like the more promising player from the 2. Nigeria has shown interest.

-Holtmann: Philippines was interested in him but he didn't seem interested in long distance traveling. There are loads of German-Philippine Players in their Senior NT too.

-Sabiri: Morocco was interested in him but choose Germany U21. Doing well at Paderborn but just don't see Senior NT call up.

-Mamba: Was supposedly interested in playing for Congo. Doing well at Paderborn but just don't see Senior NT call up.

-Toljan: Did well in Olympics/U21 for dfb+Hoffenheim but then bombed at Dortmund and bombed at Celtic and now seems to be finding success in Serie A on loan and being linked with bigger clubs that Sassuolo. He's a player who needs to reestablish club career before even looking at him and likely needs another 2 seasons of performance+consistency before even being a legit contender. Can play LB/RB and is triple national of German-Croatian-USA (although seems to have 0 interest in USA).

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    just remembered there is also midfielder Rani Khedira, he got a free ticket to WC18 for Tunisia but rejected it. Saying his arabic is terrible and it wouldn't be fair for him to get free ticket while others are the ones who got the team qualified.

very admirable thing to say. Isn't a user or opportunist.

doubtful to ever get dfb senior call up.

11. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I think any sane footballer living in Europe doesn't want to play for Syria NT. I'm quite sure Dahoud will choose not to ever being play in German NT rather than going to Syria to play/train football there. The country is in irrevocable mess politically, economically and every -ally available.

Ger90 repped this.
  12. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dahoud has ability, if players like Serdar and Amiri can get called up then he still has a shot if he can start playing consistently.

Akpoguma and Uduokhai - are they really worse then some of the current NT CB's? They are maybe a bit unlucky to have never got a chance, but agree it won't likely happen now.

Ger90 and Blueberry_night repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Akpoguma doesn't always start+mix in with injury issues. But recently got destroyed by Cunha, not very convincing.

my issue with Amiri, Serdar and Dahoud is that they all seem like players who are taking advantage to the lack of depth in midfield.

but if I'm honest none of these 3 seem like legit Senior NT players. Will any of them ever reach the quality of Ballack, Basti, Kroos, Gundo.......have massive doubts about that. In all honesty if we had better midfield options these guys wouldn't even make any squads. They would be depth option.

like would anyone think DFB is legit title contenders with them in XI?Eh......

lots of players are lucky that there are depth issues but once the younger group start to breakthrough for realz a lot of players will lose all relevance.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 Felix Nmecha is training with the Manchester Citeh 1st team.

he's played 1 game in 1st team in League Cup last season.

spent good chunk of this season injured too.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    might as well put him here since he's not good enough for dfb and likely will continue playing for USA. An attacker playing 3rd Liga with potential 2BL promotion does seem like someone they would recall.

01-Hawkins signs pro contract until 2022 and seems like they want to integrate him.

NEW AGREEMENT AND DEBUT: JALEN HAWKINS AT THE FCI PROFESSIONALS
    A great moment for one of our young, wild players in the ranks of professionals: Jalen Hawkins made his debut in the 3rd league in the 81st minute against Eintracht from Braunschweig. The 19-year-old came on the field for Robin Krausse.

Pleasing: The lightning-fast outside lane player signed a contract with the Schanzern for the next two years before the encounter. Florian Zehe, Technical Director: “We are continuing on our path to continuously establishing our own young players in the professional team. Jalen has excelled as a top performer among the A-Juniors and worked out his chance with the professionals. We hope that it will continue to hang in there and gradually become an integral part. ”

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    CB Joel Matip has won EPL today with Liverpool. Hasn't played as much this season compared to his previous 3 seasons but still over 1000 min in all competition.

has to be one of the most decorated Germans who's never played for Germany at any level not even youth NT.

he's also getting close to 400 games in all competition if you combine Schalke+Liverpool.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    96 CF Ademi who is in top 10 scorers of Swiss 1st division is now officially eligible to play for Switzerland.

Kemal Ademi is authorized to play in Switzerland

FC Basel striker Kemal Ademi was given the right to play by FIFA. He can now play for Switzerland.

Kemal Ademi can now play for Switzerland.
    The FC Basel striker was given permission to play by FIFA today.
    Kemal Ademi is now eligible to play in Switzerland. Fifa gave the green light today. The FC Basel striker may therefore play for the Swiss national team in the future.

The 24-year-old with Kosovar roots was born in Germany. The footballer then came to Switzerland at the age of six. He has been a Swiss citizen since 2011.

His football career started at FC St. Gallen. From 2015 to 2018, the striker was drawn to TSG Hoffenheim. The professional footballer finally came to FC Basel in 2019 via Xamax.
    https://www.nau.ch/sport/fussball/kemal-ademi-erhalt-spielberechtigung-fur-die-schweiz-65732403

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    let him play for the Swiss, he'll never be good enough for dfb and he's basically a Swiss produced CF anyways. Germany has had no hand in his dev.

Kosovo might be pissed that he would rather play for his adoptive country over the country of his parents but you can't complain if you had 0 hand in a player's dev and mostly diaspora dependent country.

if he really wanted to play Kosovo he would have done so already, he's already 24 years old.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    98-B.Ozcan makes his loan to Turkey permanent.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Union Berlin and H96 are both vying for Darmstadt CF Dursun. Seems like Union have edge due to being in 1BL and Dursun dreams of playing 1BL. This is why Union will never play young players, entire squad is typical old players 2BL mentality. Better chance for him to get Turkey Senior NT call up while being in 1BL.

-Vasiliadis who's been linked with Gladbach in past is now linked with 1BL promoted team AB.

-On Matip,
    Joel Matip is not sure whether he will one day return to his home club Schalke 04. "I feel connected to Schalke," said the central defender of Liverpool in an interview with the 'Funke media group', "this club will remain part of me for the rest of my life." He is currently "very happy in Liverpool," pushes but also a "never say never" afterwards.

Matip has not yet considered what will happen after his time at Merseyside, which will continue to run until 2024. “In football, four years is a long time,” the 28-year-old points out, “to look so far forward in our industry is almost impossible. I'm just trying to focus on obvious things. ”

-on 98 CF Demirovic who was way way too eager to score on Germany U21.
    Ermedin Demirovic could be drawn to the Bundesliga this summer. As the 'Bild' reports, SC Freiburg and TSG Hoffenheim express interest in the 22-year-old attacker, who was awarded this season by Deportivo Alavés to FC St. Gallen, and there with eleven goals and five assists in 21 games draws attention.

According to 'Bild', however, Alavés envisage a transfer fee of around five million euros. This amount is likely to be too high for both Freiburg and Hoffenheim - especially with a view to the contract expiring in 2021.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I said this before as of now, none of the GKs who have left Germany are that well rated. I'm not talking about Leno/ter Stegen etc but the others. So his mom is German I take it. But it does show how much of a demand there is for German GKs when there is a LOT of interest in them and how easily they breakthrough other clubs in lower leagues than 1BL. Really makes you wonder why the more rated don't leave Germany.....1BL only has 18 clubs+foreign GK that's LIMITED spots.

“With Maduka we are bringing in a great talent that has a lot of potential. There was interest from several clubs from different countries, but he believes that he can take the next step at Sparta. We think that he can be valuable for this club and are happy that he signed it, ”said Rotterdam sporting director Henk van Stee commenting on Okoye's commitment, which was not used for the Düsseldorf professionals, but three times before the Corona break Bundesliga squad stood.

According to transfer market information, Besiktas Istanbul, Atalanta Bergamo, FC Luzern, Saint-Étienne and Sporting Lisbon, among others, showed concrete interest in Okoye.

Maduka Okoye
    From the Regionalliga West to the Nigerian goal against Brazil
    The goalkeeper, born in Düsseldorf, made his international debut for his father's country of birth, Nigeria, on October 13 last year, even without a professional appearance in Germany. The opponent was in the 1-1 draw in Singapore record world champions Brazil with players like Neymar or Philippe Coutinho. In an interview with Transfermarkt, Okoye subsequently described this experience as an “indescribable experience”.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/nach-l...wechselt-zu-sparta-rotterdam/view/news/365287