German Cup Final ESPN3

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by matty311, May 15, 2010.

1. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Was going to watch the replay of this game tonight after missing it live this afternoon. Don't see the replay up on ESPN3, did anyone watch it there this afternoon??? The new beta version of ESPN3 has been a little flukey, so maybe it will show up later.

2. JG

JG Member+

Jun 27, 1999
    The replay is up now.

3. FCB02062

FCB02062 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    South of Boston, MA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My experience thus far with ESPN3 is that it is much slower than its predecessor. I tried to watch the DFB Pokal a minute ago because I wanted to see the goals broadcast in English (I watched it yesterday on Deportes but my Espanol ain't what it used to be) and everything was very slow, much more so than 360. Also, the ability to advance to a point in a broadcast by clicking on the progress bar was unavailable. When I tried to do it a balloon popped up telling me, "this function will be available later" or something else. Why would espn make something that is apparently still in beta mode available to th3e public? A few weeks ago you could choose to between 360 and the new ESPN3, but that option is no longer available. To this point, ESPN3 is not good...at least have 360 available as a parralel option...my two cents...:mad:

4. blackhornet

blackhornet Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i hope they get all this worked out by June

5. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    You can fast forward to a certain in the game, you have to click on the actual time bar where the time is at that moment and drag that along up until the point you want to watch. Its a little different than the way you did it on 360 but it still works.