german bvb

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by Psychosis hsv, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    hello bvb fans rate for me please these german players

1. brnzeska
    2 weidenfeller
    3. kringe
    4. kehl
    5. rickens
    5. metzelder

and any other that i have forgotten
    question does Brnzeska hs what it takes to be the next sammer?
    i think he will make it big in future

2. mofo4life

mofo4life Member

May 25, 2004
    near munich
    I'm no BXB Fan but i would rate them in that order.

1. Weidenfeller: future Nr. 1/2 goalkeeper 4 the national team
    2/3. Kehl: I don't like him but he's a good defensive midfielder and he's still young.:mad:
    2/3. Metze: 2 years ago he was a world class CB and i expect him to become one again
    4. Odonkor: he's probably the fastest BL player but he's needs to learn how to shoot the damn ball(he should take over Asamoahs NT role as the fighter)
    5. Brzenska: good CB, could be a candidat 4 the EC 2008 in Austria/Swiss
    6. Kringe: decent player but his big plus is his versatility(RB,def.midfield,RM)
    99. Ricken: he sucks right now but he was a good prospect some years ago, always had injury problems:rolleyes:

BXB should have 4-6 NT in the near future and if they spend their money wisely they should challenge Schalke for the 4 place in the BL.

They have a bright future and i like it that they give young german players a chance.(Frankfurt is also a good example 4 that).:)

3. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany

With Weide we are thinking the Same ... Kehl is a straight 1 as well, in BL only Frings is better than him as a german defensive midfielder. Wörns (1) he is the best CB in the League Kringe would be a 2 .. best german allrounder. Brenner 2 (atm) Metze (3) atm ... due to the fact that brenner is top front atm. Odonkor is a 3 .. as you said he can't control the ball and his speed at the same time. Ricken (fit) is a 3 as well for me , he is jumping between high class and kreisliga niveau.

BTW ... Dede will be german soon, he declared that he loves this country and plans to stay if he and BVB can find a sollution. Wonder how long the NT will ignore Dede then .... cause .. on any given day Dede outperforms Lahm(a r s c h ) from FC B

4. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Brzenska: I don't know what the rest of you who keep praising Brzenska are watching, but I think while he is improving from what he was before, but a bit overrated by us BVB fans at this moment. I think we BVB fans are beginning to expect too much of him right now. He's just a kid and has had just as many bad matches as he has good. I think he's playing ahead of Metzelder not because he's better than Metzelder, but because he seems to work better with Wörns than Metzelder does.

The next Sammer? Not this kid. Doesn't have the attitude.......

Weidenfeller: Will have a shot at becoming the next Germany #1 if Klinsmann remains in charge. Without him, BVB would be fighting relegation right now.

Kringe: Will become one of Germany's strongest midfielders if only BvM can keep him there. With Degen being as inconsistent as he's been, Kringe will continue to be moved around the pitch, to his detriment.

Kehl: Finally starting to show his promise as a team leader. I think that was thwarted by Matthias Sammer and we are finally starting to see the true Sebastian Kehl. Will probably become a mainstay in the Germany defensive midfield.

Ricken: Two words. WASTED POTENTIAL!! He won't ever play a major role again, but will be a solid backup for the club. I believe he never reached his potential because he never left Dortmund.......

Metzelder: Don't know what's going on with him and BvM. The more I see Brzenska, the less impressed I am with him. I don't know why Metzelder can't get into the lineup ahead of Brzenska. I guess we'll know more at the end of the season.

5. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany
    He made one friendly, so he can play for any ********ing country he wants :)
    Only official fifa/uefa games are relevant.

(Qualifiers/WCGames/ECGames)

6. LE Soccer

LE Soccer New Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Leipzig, Germany
    Hey. But look at http://www.samba-wg.com/dede/?110A0A1A2767
    I think this is the official page of Dede and the former-BVB-player Ewerthon.

last sentence:
    in english:
    Does anybody have a serious source? :confused:

7. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany
    I read the Fifa rules .... and if I interpreted the rule right Dede is wrong if it was a friendly
    and iirc it was a friendly ...

The rule clearly says that a player who played in an official game can't play for another country,but every player under 21 can change if he hasn't played officially for a country OR player older than 21 can change if they heven't played for a country in an official game AND if they get a new nationality

Dede is older then 21, but he gets a new nationality , so he falls under that if he hasn't played in an official qualifier etc. for brazil

Thats how I understand the rule ... but I am not a Rechtsverdreher :)

8. LE Soccer

LE Soccer New Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Leipzig, Germany
    :D

ok, i guess you're right ;)

9. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    may be the coach sees something in him

10. LE Soccer

LE Soccer New Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Leipzig, Germany
    Metzelder was injured for a long time. Thus, Brzenska got his chance.
    He is just 22 and is more dangerous in front of the goal. He did a good job.

11. Zwanzigoetzel

Zwanzigoetzel New Member

Apr 6, 2005
    USA

1. Without a doubt, Weidenfeller will be in a great position to be the next German NTs keeper. He is one of the biggest assets BVB has.

2. Metzelder is one of BVBs better defenders. He is physically strong, very good in one on ones and good in the air. His injury set up him back a bit but he will be taking a lead role in the BVB defense.

3. Kringe has the potential to be a world class midfielder. He keeps improving and had a lot of good games for BVB. Hey, look at today's game. He played great and shot two goals against Nuernberg. I'd like to see more consistency however.

4. Kehl is another great potential. He is very strong in one on ones, he communicates well with his defensive teammates, he is fast and he is a fighter. I believe in the future he will play an important role in the German NT's defense and hopefully for BVB as well.

5..Brzenska has no business being ahead of Metzelder and I don't see why he would be the next Sammer. Maybe I'm missing something here but he has communication problems, making too many mistakes and lacks assertiveness.In addition I saw too many stupid fouls and he definitely lacks technical skills. And YES he has become a better player, but he still has waaaays to go. In addition he is taking away playing time from Metzelder who needs it to be ready for the WC.:mad:

12. LE Soccer

LE Soccer New Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Leipzig, Germany
    He is maybe the best BVB-Forward at the moment. :D

13. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany
    He definately is
    ATM he is only as half as good as he should be. Too bad he is
    Lol .. gimme something of the stuff you smoke :) Kringe is the most consistent player we have besides Kehl.
    He imho took the leadership within the team, and imho should be our new captain ... cause he can lead us better then Wörns
    How can a german in a german team have communication problems? Thats the least of his errors. Who ********ing cares the World Cup, Klinsgay screwed us anyway ... dissing wörns taking Nowotny .... MUHAHAHAHA

14. Zwanzigoetzel

Zwanzigoetzel New Member

Apr 6, 2005
    USA
    Klinsgay???? Hahaha....I haven't heard that one before. Yeah, no doubt a HUGE mistake was made by not nominating Woerns. After seing Lahm today, I really have not much hopes for our NT defense. He looked like a little boy trying play with the grown ups and Zidan made him look like a fool.

15. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany
    yeah, thats why germany really should check the fifa rules and make Dede a german nationalplayer if still possible ... I really think he only had a friendly :)

16. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i like your analysis about kringe its high time klinsmann noticed him

how about
    David Odonkor?

17. Zwanzigoetzel

Zwanzigoetzel New Member

Apr 6, 2005
    USA
    I do like Odonkor, obviously a player who has huge potential but the knee injury really hurt his career tremendously, otherwise he'd be playing for the NT already. He is fast, very fast that is....technical and always a step ahead of his opponents. I'm certain we haven't heard the last of him since he is still young.
    Once he is his old self again....Good Bye Assamoha! ;)

18. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    how about his crossing? i think he has to improve on that. 70 % of his crosses are out of play

19. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Odonkor isn't ready. He's getting there, but he still needs more work. Much more work before you start talking national team.