Georgia National team

Discussion in 'Central & Eastern Europe' started by enrique_ve, Oct 26, 2009.

1. enrique_ve

enrique_ve Red Card

Oct 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    wel first of all i would like to say hello to everybody ,well i want to talk what perspective have georgians about your national team going to euro2012 and what you expect of you're team in the euro qualifiers i know the draw for the qualifying groups is not until february 7th in warsaw but i would like to know which countries you would like to play against, well i hope georgia qualifies this time around to a major tournament even you finished at the bottom of the group for the worldcup i think compare to the last euro campaign this campaign was a dissaster, i hope id hector cuper still your national coach hope he improve your national side this time around and i hope he brings some new young players to georgian squad and you do well this time , well i'm a big soccer follower of croatia is one of my favorite european teams along side with denmark but i got to tell you that coumntries like georgia impressed me and i hope to see you some day playing in a major european tournament and why not the world cup some day, i will hope read your thouths hope your country the best and i think it will become the third favorite european country for me, actually i'm peruvian but i like european soccer than south american soccer i think european soccer is more entreteining than south american soccer which i consider boring but anybody has they own likes well hope you to see your comments soon and one more time even is far away the euro qualifiers i hope georgia qualifies for euro2012 so i hope to see you there :)