General eredivisie thread 2012-2013

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by johan neeskens, Aug 11, 2012.

1. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    There only 5 points deep into the relegation zone anything can happen! Reminds me I need to check in on my Super Farmers in the 2nd division see if they aren't on their way back up next season.

2. The last two times mid way the news papers wrote off Ajax chances to win the title and what happened. Now they are writing who can stop Ajax....that only can go wrong...;) (please)

3. I love it when I get it right......for now:p

4. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Still only one team has been able to beat us. No other team can say that.

Orange14 repped this.
  5. Very true, but you can loose the Champions title by too many draws too!!

6. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The person who usually posts these things has for some reason now neglected to do so. Anyway, KNVB has made public the financial categorization of the Dutch professional football clubs. There are only four Eredivisie teams with sound financial management: Ajax, PSV, Heerenveen and FC Groningen. One team is doing horrible: ADO. And the rest are in a worrisome condition. Seems like Feyenoord and Twente are still living in some deluded fantasy where proper financial management is not necessary.

he so scrumptiouz repped this.
  7. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    [​IMG]

What say you Ms. Neeskens? This does not jive with your constant banging of the "proper financial management" drum.

8. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Catagory 2 is ''Voldoende''. And this is still a very incomplete catagorisationsystem with many complaints about it from all over.
    But whatever, you probably just wanted to troll.

9. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Of course it was trolling, but that doesn't discount the facts, it is what it is. I like her a lot more than some people on BS but Neeskens literally talks about money and spending in every other sentence she writes. She's been highly critical of the top clubs over the years. Twente has been in the highest category for years there has to be a reason for the downgrade and I'm curious what she has to say.
    Maybe it has something to do with the stadium expansion?

As far as Feyenoord, it's well known that Feyenoord was on the brink of administration a few years ago so no surprise they haven't completely dug out yet. No big deal.

10. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Has to do with the final dates this report allows to receive new info and the money Twente got from transferring I believe de Jong. As that money was not in yet, things looked worse than they were. If they would make the report now, FC Twente would have been in Category 3 probably.

11. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Well that is a good explanation and way less scandalous. Thanks for making it boring dude!

12. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    You only say that because Feyenoord are also in Category 2.

[​IMG]

:p

13. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Ola John's money wasn't counted in - he was sold three weeks after the Dutch FA deadline. Twente's perfectly healthy.
    Reminds me of the time they put Twente in category two because the club didn't put player transfer value on the balance.

14. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    Actually his money was counted in, but not the last 3 mil..

3 mil made the difference between ending up in category 2 and 3 for Twente.

15. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Well played sir. :D

Maybe this discussion is not over yet then.

16. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Yes and?

17. Havenot we a money thread where this belongs?

18. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    [​IMG]

Made this Cann Table quickly. I will try to update from time to time. Maybe it's uneven at the moment as some teams still have to play tomorrow, but I felt like making it now.

19. Johan Derksen of RTL 7 VI show has shown again what a shit head he is and that that show isnot worth looking at after his latest Musterman's smear campaign errand boy act (lost count of how many he performed) turnes out to be a blooper. Fer's so called looming judicial fall from grace with a very criminal behaviour turns out to be nothing like that. If I was Fer I would sew that shit head for libelor how that is called.

20. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    So what did Fer do?

21. Seems to be something worth a fine. What specifically isnot clear.

By the way, that "sew" should of course be "sue":p

22. Jamooky

Jamooky Member+

Mar 24, 2006
    Cleveland, OH USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I guess Deportes isn't showing the Ajax match this morning?

EDIT : they joined the match in the 25th minute.

23. LimeTree

LimeTree Member+

Oct 22, 2007
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    WatchESPN has it as "about to begin shortly." Last week there was about a 20 minute delay as well. But, hey, if it prevents us from hearing Shaka Hislop's commentary..

24. MisterLee

MisterLee New Member

Feb 21, 2013
    www.dutchfootball-league.com
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Huge game this weekend, Feyenoord vs PSV! It's gonna be a cracker. Looking forward to this game

25. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    So he had sex with a 13 year old. That's something worthy of a fine? Although according to "neeskens" that's "something that most guys do on a saturday night".