News: General 2015-2016 Ligue 1 Discussion

Discussion in 'France' started by StarrMatthieu, Jun 18, 2015.

1. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Valerie Germain might end up being the leading goal scorer in the league. He's gonna get paid big and not at Nice. Ow ow ow. Ben Arfa could be 1 and done also. Where would he go, I have no idea.

2. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    but gonalons and jallet were even better. the whole team worked hard, SCB were allowed to exist at NO moment and there's nothing disappointing to me at all about this match. great intensity, close to our best 2014/15 level and without even playing valbuena. what wasn't to like?

sure the second goal was a while in coming but the outcome was never in doubt in my mind. if we play like this 9 times out of 10 this season very good things will happen.

the VN was rockin' too. attendance only 27000 (blame day and time) but the support was the best of the season so far.

3. Le Coq

Le Coq Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    They were better in the 1st half against 11 men than they were in the 2nd half against 10, that's what was a bit disappointing. Overall a good performance and a good win, though, especially with big players missing.

4. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Monaco rallied from 0-2 down to beat Montpellier 3-2. Much needed win over a bad team.

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  5. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Agreed. They went a bit flat in the second half. Was disappointed with Lacazette's body language also, like he just knew he wasnt going to be able to score.

6. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Lacazette hints the move to England it seems to be Arsenal Again it would be hit or miss for him out there

7. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Its September and youre not playing well and youre hinting at a transfer now ? What a jerkoff.

8. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I'm gonna need a link for that. and not foot mercato or some other crap site. I don't believe it.

SportBoy333 repped this.
  9. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  10. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Bordeaux 3-1 OL. In Fournier we trust. :rolleyes:

11. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Bordeaux has a good team this year with Nice and Rennes

12. Le Coq

Le Coq Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    ********ing hell, Lyon! :( Bordeaux have gone from losing 6-1 to Nice to beating Lyon 3-1 in a matter of days! :laugh:

13. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Well I think he and I learned the same lesson. We arent PSG and cant win the ligue with our B team.

14. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    well, thanks in part to the LFP who had the foresight to put their midweek just before the CL/EL week, giving our european teams 4 fixtures in 10 days.

fournier's only real mistake imo was playing rose instead of bisevac - milan has just started to play and didn't need the rest (your question is when are we going to play rose if not now? how about never? never ever.) also ferri if he starts against valence, I'm hoping for malbranque. as for mvuemba, beauvue and cornet he had every right to expect big efforts from them and didn't get them.

I don't know whether to laugh or scream about ferri's after game comment that they played better in the second half but that a match is played over two. I think we were WORSE in the second half. and he was the worst of all. the way bordeaux was playing anything was possible, but not when the only guy on the field (once valbuena went out) who could distribute the ball on the right side to jallet who always had loads of space and made run after run, is named jordan ferri who can't even get the ball to himself.

15. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    I'd actually expect more from Ferri than Mvuemba. When was the last time he did anything? At least last season, when OL played Bordeaux at Chaban-Delmas, Ferri was a starter and scored one of the 5 goals. Njie was also instrumental in that game when his lightning speed prompted a late tackle and a red card for les girondains. Cornet is still too green to my mind but at least Kalulu is showing promise.

16. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    OM lost at home to Angers. :laugh:

Pandore repped this.
  17. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Peg vs om
    Next week

Allez Paris

Pandore repped this.
  18. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    All eyes on saint Etienne vs Nice

19. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Ben Arfa lovely strike. That's his 5th of the season.

20. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Holy sh!t. Another goal from Ben Arfa and that one looked like Messi.

StarrMatthieu and NicolasN. repped this.
  21. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Varela...both red cards are undeserved...

guignol repped this.
  22. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Lemoine provoked both reds and a penalty with his playacting. And his team are still losing 1-4. LOSERS.

guignol and NicolasN. repped this.
  23. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I though bad bald bart varela only hated us. now I see he hates everybody. and it's mutual, he's the only ref I truly hate to see do our matches.

24. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  25. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Angers makes me anger ! Hell I hope toursfc makes it to ligue 1 I pray ! Andy delort scored for caen niceeeee!