News: General 2012-2013 Ligue 1 Discussion

Discussion in 'France' started by StarrMatthieu, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    All the players are playing for money whether you are EPL or in China, it's the same thing. Some are trying to pretend that it's more noble when it's in the EPL, but the initial motive remains money. Everybody would do like them except the moralists, of course. The only player that I know that chose his club instead of money is Rothen and when you see how he has been treated, you see everything differently.

2. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Before Zlatan, the highest paid L1 player was making like 5m a year I think so no he will not attract other stars because teams can't and won't pay their high salaries. Its got something to do with French teams having to be more run like businesses because of the DNCG thus they cant have out of wack wage structures even for 1 or 2 players. MLS has the DP which allows for that but I dont think its possible in France.

3. Oort Cloud

Oort Cloud Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Marseille
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    No, DNCG main goal is to just make sure that clubs don't have losses. Zlatan makes much more than anybodyelse at PSG, and the DNCG is allowing it.

4. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Ibrahimovic has never impressed me, says Montpellier president Nicollin

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/465/...movic-has-never-impressed-me-says-montpellier

I know this guy is colorful and entertaining but I'm starting to get sick of his dumb statements now. I'm not a fan of him or his club. He would have spent the money on Messi or Ronaldo well thats nice but PSG had no shot at those players. He only got 12m for Giroud when he should have got more or kept him.

5. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    we'll see how he feels about Zlatan when he sticks 3 into the net versus his team.

6. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I thought he might have been joking but the tone of his voice seemed serious. This is the same guy who said Rolland Courbis was better than Ancelloti.:eek:

7. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    he looks like the french family guy needs to eat a kebab !

8. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Every PSG topic on OMPlanete always ends up getting locked because Marseille fans can't behave themselves. Its always bumped to the top, OM fans rather talk about PSG than their own team.:eek:
    OM fans are really something else.

guignol and StarrMatthieu repped this.
  9. LFCeasierthan123

Jul 23, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nice to see PSG taking the FFP rules seriously! :D

10. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Debuchy is upset

http://news.maxifoot.fr/info-162408_120725/football.php

I have no idea how you could be upset about playing for a top French team in your own country. I'm guessing its because the mentality of players for the past 20 years is you have to play abroad because Ligue 1 sucks. The LPF should have done something to change that mentality and make it more attractive for homegrown players to stay home but they did nothing.

11. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    YouTube to show French football league highlights

The French football league LFP has signed an agreement to show matches on YouTube outside France. The four-year deal will see match highlights, goals and other extra content available on the Google platform, Les Echos reports. This is the first such agreement for the league, which it also claims is a first for YouTube.

http://www.telecompaper.com/news/youtube-to-show-french-football-league-highlights

12. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    its a good start damm it !

13. Tsigalko

Tsigalko Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Good I hate how most european leagues/UEFA deletes any youtube videos in 10 seconds, should all take a look at how NBA does it with very popular youtube videos.

guignol repped this.
  14. nickcat

nickcat Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Southport
    Club:
    --other--
    That's great news .......... personally because I live in England ......... but also it should help the French League to become more popular.

StarrMatthieu repped this.
  15. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Un temps annoncé en Chine, l'attaquant de l'AS Nancy Lorraine (ndlr: de retour suite à un prêt à l'AS Monaco), Marama Vahirua, pourrait bel et bien s'envoler vers de nouveaux horizons. Mais de l'autre côté du globe, puisqu'il serait courtisé par le FC Dallas !
    C'est en tout cas ce qu'affirme l'Est Républicain sur son site internet, précisant que le tahitien devrait quitter Nancy dans les jours à venir. Il devrait résilier son contrat à l'amiable.

16. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Well the Bayren Munich chairman layed the smack down on PSG.

http://www.foot01.com/equipe/paris/le-psg-rend-malade-le-bayern-munich-de-rummenigge,91667

Eh I'm not mad at the guy. There's no way any French team can make it to Bayren Munich's level with French ownership in this day and age. Its nice Bayren Munich will forever remain German owned but France is not equal to Germany in football. OL was the Bayren Munich of France for a while and look where they are now while Bayren Munich remains near the top. Us French fans want large Ligue 1 teams that can compete with Europe's best and unfortunately it has to be done with foreign ownership so we just have to take it and enjoy it. I mean OM is supposed to be the Bayren Munich equivlent in France in terms of biggest and most popular club and Bayren Munich have way more money and power and OM are poor by comparision. So if we need Qatar to come in and clean up the mess and kick France in the ass then so be it.

17. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    gotta say i agree with him. step up Platini!

18. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    It disgusts him far less when those high salaries are in his own team

:ROFLMAO:

19. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Don't worry, the S.O.S message sent by Aulas has been taken into consideration. Jean Eudes Maurice is coming to Lyon after an amazing season on the bench of Lens, in L2, along Thorgan Hazard. Lens bench leads to the best clubs. ;):p

SportBoy333 repped this.
  20. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Bayren Munich missed the Champions League and they went out and spent a ton of money on players like Ribery and Luca Toni. OM and OL miss the Champions League and they don't buy anyone and say they have no money. Something isnt right here.

21. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    mis management and luck of bold moves

22. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  23. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    even better? the NHL gives you enough top quality highlight videos right on their official website that you can follow the league very well anywhere you are in the world. MLB does a good job too.

24. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Au Stade François Coty
    ACA 2 – Cagliari 1
    Buts : Mostefa (32’), Cavalli (86’) pour l’ACA ; Conti (61’) pour Cagliari
    2500 spectateurs
    Arbitre : M.Dany
    Avertissement : Nainggolan (65’) pour Cagliari
    Temps lourd
    Pelouse : sèche mais en très bon état
    - ACA : Ochoa, Diawara, Medjani, Poulard, Bouhours- Pierazzi (cap), Mostefa (Cavalli 65’), R.Faty- S.Diarra (Tiberi 84’), André (Belghazouani 65’)-Eduardo (Delort 65’)
    Ent : Alex Dupont
    - Cagliari Calcio : Agazzi (Avramov 46’), Ariaudo (Eriksson), Nainggolan (Muru 81’), Conti (cap), Cossu, Astori, Pisano (Perico 60’), Rossetini, Cardoso Ribeiro (Ibarbo 69’), Dessena (Ekdal 60’), Pinilla (Larrivey 60’).
    Ent : Massimo Ficcadenti
    [​IMG]

25. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    ^Corsica-Sardina derby and Corcisa comes out on top. :)