Gazza trains with Wolves

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by MightyBees, Oct 16, 2003.

1. MightyBees

MightyBees New Member

Aug 16, 2003
    London, England
    Gazza has been training with Wolves in a bid to boost his fitness and gain himself a new club.
    He approached Wolves boss David Jones to ask for his help in a last ditch attempt to find a club- possibly his last!
    He has been linked with a move to third division Darlington- who almost attracted ex-Newcastle player Asprilla last season

2. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    Just what Wolves needs, another washed-up old sod.

3. Californiaspurs

Californiaspurs New Member

Dec 22, 1999
    Santa Clara County
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Get in there Gazza

I hope he does have this one last season on an English pitch - kick the booze, slim down, and really give it his best shot.

It'd be a good farewell note for a legend, for all the fans who've cheered the lad on for England or for their club (in my case Spurs of course), and for Darlington.

Gawd knows their season needs brightening up. A 0-4 home thumping from Bristol Rovers, a club who had themselves just been beaten 5-1 by Doncaster.

If Gazza can keep them in the football league, good luck to him. But it's hard to believe he's still got the legs any more. We'll see.

[​IMG]

4. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This story is all confused. He was drinking with me not training!

5. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    How this this story has gotten out of proporton.

One of his mates is Paul Ince. He is not playing for Wolves and Wolves is not offering him a contract. He is just trying to to get in shape. A round shape I'm sure.

Jimmy Five Bellies hasn't shown up yet so don't take the piss.