Gao Lin Desire for Henan transfer

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Feb 14, 2007.

1. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Gao Lin Desire for Henan transfer

:D

Guess how the new logo of Shenhua United will be look like?

[​IMG]

Gao Lin had asked Shenhua United to list him out, he himself want to join Henan Jianye

Rumors in some chinese forums also mentioned that some other players of the two clubs, worrying about their future in the Shenhua United, are now considering a move to other clubs. clubs like Dalian and Beijing are connecting with them, including some U-23 NT and Youth NT players

申联合并国奥锋将谋出路 郜林提出转会欲回家乡效力
    上海热线

热线记者得到最新消息:申花队中的国奥主力前锋郜林在今天正式向申花俱乐部提出转会申请,希望能够前往老家球队河南建业队效力。

今天是西方传统的情人节,也是郜林21周岁的生日。去年的2月14日,他第一次入选国家队,完成了人生的再一次飞跃,国家队内部还帮他和同一天生日的老将谢晖,举办了一场生日派对。今年的生日,郜林却非常黯然,由于成为伦敦斗殴事件的导火索他已被国奥开除出队。  

前两天回到上海后,郜林对申花和联城合并后自己的发展前景做了一番分析。由于申花和联城合并,新主帅吉梅内斯肯定会重用他自己找来的三名乌拉圭外籍前锋,因此作为本土球员,郜林没有任何主力位置的保证,甚至出场机会都不会太多。然而,多出场比赛,多进球,用实际行动打动国奥主帅杜伊,进而重新回到国奥队,这是郜林目前唯一想做的事情。于是,他主动找到了老家球队河南建业,表示有意加盟,但前提是确保能打主力。建业是中超升班马,正愁没啥有人气的球星当家,而郜林是河南人,又是国家队和国奥队的双料国脚,他对气氛火爆的河南球市,无疑具有很强的推动作用。

由于河南建业和
    申花俱乐部向来关系不错,建业俱乐部已经着手和申花谈判引进郜林的具体事宜。不过,虽然郜林本人很想离开,但是申花方面并不想轻易就放在目前队内最有潜力的本土年轻前锋,因此两家俱乐部接下来的谈判将决定郜林的未来。

郜林今天也对身边的朋友表示,离申花绝对不是钱的问题,去河南相反收入可能会减少,离开纯粹是想多打比赛,“我就是要用实际行动证明自己,重新返回国奥队。”

2. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Way to go Gao Lin. Plenty of time to make the big money later. PT is more important now.

3. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    ƒuck me...

4. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Are you talking to the Old Lady again? You two should really get a room. :)

5. davie1976

davie1976 New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tianjin TEDA
    Club:
    Tianjin Teda
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It is good for Gao Lin to move in Henan. Be this way he can get more chances to play in matches as an invaluable player. As a young player, he should accumulate his experience by playing more matches. :)

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Chengbo doesn't like him but I think Gao Lin is special. I hope he doesn't get beat up too much by the CFA.

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    He probably wants to go home. As usual, he's not from Shanghai.

8. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    The article says he's from Hennan.

9. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    he should aim for Europe. Or MLS at least.

10. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    He's moving to a lesser club because he wants to have more minutes. Bench warming in Europe is not good for him. He knows that. Smart kid.

11. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    how about do what Dong did? Go to a team like Antwerp, play every game and eventually earn his work permit. After that, play for lesser EPL teams?

The CSL teams are likely to engage in match fixing, which won't be good for him. Plus, he's playing in the CSL, his skills won't develop as quickly as in Europe.

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Well, then Gao Lin first needs to get noticed by a foreign team.

13. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Like that he gonna be with Chen Tao, next year the Offense gonna look like the U23

14. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Chen Tao plays for Henan?

15. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I think Gao has potential to be a top player, but he's not there yet. There are plenty of young kids in China who have shown potential, but didn't really pan out. We'll see what Gao does, but this move would definitely be good. Not only does he have the motivation to help (as a local boy), but with this being a newly promoted side, he's gonna get plenty of playing time. I think Europe should be a longterm goal, but its not happening for a few years. MLS should NEVER, EVER be a destination of choice for a decent Chinese player.

16. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    oops i made a mistake with Hunan :p. Like that he can play more with the new promoted club and will have the support of the local pple

17. athena20

athena20 Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    yes I think gao is good, i like him a lot. I hope he pair with Dong for our future national team up front.