Gansler on Sports Spot

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by kcscsupporter, Apr 18, 2006.

1. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    with jack harry. it's on right now... he'll prolly be on in about 20 minutes... that's my guess.

2. Redfoot

Redfoot New Member

Dec 19, 2002
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is there any online place to listen?

3. KChaz

KChaz New Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Kansas City
    Bob was great. Jack seems that he is still trying to learn a bit about soccer. However it is great to see the media finally coming around on the best sports team in KC.

Anyone else catch the part where they were showing some images of the SSS and the complex they are looking at???? I thought this looked real nice.

4. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    jack showed how clueless he still is... although, at least he is trying, and he does have wizards news and interviews on his show regularly. when they were talking about jimmy's surgery, they both just called it a miracle that he was starting again after only 15 days. it would've been nice if bob had told him why he was able to recover so quickly and why a star in the nfl like mcnabb needs months to recover.

yeah, those were the generic pictures that came out last summer to show the people in joco what a stadium of this size might look like. it's pretty well understood that those have no bearing on what ours may in fact look like... although, i'd take that stadium over any of the ones we already have or are currently building in mls.

5. McGinty

McGinty Member

Aug 29, 2001
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    "Make no mistake about it folks, this Wizards team is pretty good. And it's a testament to soccer fans in Kansas City that as many of them show up to Arrowhead considering all of the nonsense they've put up with from this organization."

Okay, I admit I didn't see it, but come on folks, is it really that hard to imagine Jack saying that? :)

6. KCBearcat

KCBearcat New Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not hard at all, considering I heard his voice in my head as I read it... :)