Game Day Thread: Iraq - Iran [2011 AC] [R]

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by Irakien, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

IRAQ vs IRAN
    11-01-2011
    16:15 GMT

Venue:
    Ahmed bin Ali Stadium, Qatar

Live on:
    Al Jazeera Sports
    Abu Dhabi Sports
    Dubai Sports
    Al Iraqiya

2. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Such an important match for both teams. Our boys really need to win this game; it will relieve the pressure on them. I will not be able to watch the game, i have some obligatory lab work :(.

3. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Good luck to Iraq.

Will be cheering for you guys, thanks for helping us out in 1993 :D (ever since then I've had a soft spot for the Iraqi NT).

4. Iraqi69

Iraqi69 New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Mesopotamia
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Haha thx a lot my friend :)

5. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  6. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Dameroona bhal li3ib ilta3ban.

Shloon 8ahar. :(

7. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    The only thing that cost us this match was stupidity. Stupidity of playing like there were 10 minutes left of the game while it was minute 15. And stupidity of making fouls like there is no tomorrow.

[FONT=&quot]On another note; some players really didn’t look too good today. I think we all saw who they were.[/FONT]

8. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Thank god NK and UAE finished 0-0. We'll still have a chance to advance but I can't see them making it further than the QF.

I don't understand why Sidka didn't brought Karrar in. And why did he bring Samer instead of Emad, what was the supposed to achieve. :mad:

AND WHERE WAS BASSIM???

9. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    [FONT=&quot]I swear to god, if i hear afterwards that bassim was fine and did not have an injury or something, i don’t know what i am going to do to myself.[/FONT]

10. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    yegoloon it3arek weya Sidka.

11. aka z

aka z New Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Unfortunately, the young and robust Iranian team made our players look old and delapitated! They woke up a bit in the second half, but too little too late, and yes, taking Emad out, who in my opinion, was one of the few players in our team that was playing his game and with composure was a bad mistake.
    Iraqi defence is a disaster and Salam injured adds salt to an open wound in that area.
    There is no chance that Iraq can even come close to beating the next 2 teams and I hope I'm wrong, but it looks our team might implode just as it did in the 2008 Gulf cup.

12. hassano

hassano New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    There are so many things wrong with your post, i just highlighted a few.
    First of all robust? :eek:
    Secondly they played horrible in the second half, they didnt wake up at all and Emad was absolutely dreadful he shouldve been taken out earlier my only problem with the substitution is i feel Sidka shouldve played Karrar.
    Lastly, what do you expect the iraqi defence to be if we have Mahdi (a midfielder, and a very bad one at that) playing and salam (our defensive cornerstone) is injured.
    Oh and why is there no chance Iraq can even come close to winning? They almost beat Iran having played horribly, if it wasnt for two silly defensive mistakes.

I hate how people over exaggerate things.

13. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Nadhum Shaker resigned.

14. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Heya kullha ilimarat & north korea ya3nee itha meyfozoon 3alehum khalle yi3tazloon wo yerhoon yibi3oon lablabil ib afghanistan a7sanilhum.

15. hassano

hassano New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    a7san, wallah a7san, Nadhum abad moo khosh insan, moo bas moo kosh mosa3ed.

16. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    de5aywalee ou 5alee ya5ith abou el 6i7ish ou jama3ta weyah.

6a7 7athum.

17. Iraqi69

Iraqi69 New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Mesopotamia
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Hise 5aline ninse el l3be wije ajam, walla adha men foz dit imarat la3ad khalas hergo abo abone

18. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    [FONT=&quot]Ma3a al asaf, mayseer ib rasna geerr…[/FONT]

19. Team Melli forever

Jul 11, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Cheer up guys. I would be seriously surprised if Iraq doesn't comfortable beat both UAE and North Korea. You guys are clearly head and shoulders above both teams and should easily grab second place. Your real concern should be about South Korea/Australia IMO. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

20. aka z

aka z New Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    First of all, there is nothing WRONG with my post...I'm merely stating my opinion as you are entitled to yours and frankly my post in no way reflects exageration, if any, it was toned down cause in the end of the day, I'm Iraqi and would never attempt to hurt any of my countrymen just because they played a very amateur game.
    Our team has the talent to devour the Iranians, unfortunately they were to relaxed coming into the match and thats partly responsible for their poor performance.

21. hassano

hassano New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    hey man opinions are fine as long as extremely exaggerated and you cant say they werent because if i read your post without seeing the game id think the iraqi team cant make two passes right. im glad you know that our team has the talent and you can stop defending yourself because i wasnt attacking you by any means i just hate how if the iraqi team wins everyone says they should be in the world cup and when they lose theyre automatically amateurs.

22. aka z

aka z New Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    It's funny...you use the words "you are Wrong"," hate" and "extremly exagerated" in one paragraph and yet you claim that you are not attacking anyone!
    All I can tell you is don't pre-judge me, cause you have no clue to who I'm and what I have contributed to Iraqi Football. Restrict yourself to an intelectual conversation based on dialogue so that everyone, including yourself can benefit.

23. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Relax people.

Now let's move on and concentrate on the UAE Game.

3ash il3era8. :)

24. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Shino haay, gomaa intom nadhem shaker o sidka :p
    Ya rab, enfooz. This is a very important match.
    Does anybody know if salam shaker is going to play? He is our best player at the moment..

25. hassano

hassano New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    aka z i wont even address you anymore there really is no point, and the fact that you wrote the bolded is pretty pathetic and thats if its true.

and no salam wont play against UAE, the team doctor hasn't cleared him