GAME DAY 17: RSL hosts The Trees (Austin) Saturday, June 1, 2024 7:30pm

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by rslfanboy, Jun 1, 2024.

  1. rslfanboy

    rslfanboy Member+

    Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    Just noticed there is no thread for tonight, again.

    So, here we gooooooooooo!!!!!!’nn
     
  2. 2nd Mouse

    2nd Mouse Member+

    Apr 11, 2012
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Google sez there’s a 68% chance we win, a 19% chance we tie and a 13% chance Austin wins.

    We’re hosed. RSL 0 - 2 Austin.
     
    BalanceUT and DkM77 repped this.
  3. rslfanboy

    rslfanboy Member+

    Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    I kissed up dating the gameday number, AGAIN!!!!

    @Ismitje , any help? Should be 17.
     
  4. rslfanboy

    rslfanboy Member+

    Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    This is a sports betting thing, right?
     
  5. Just a side note, we will have a very cool F35 fly-by tonight. Don't be late.
     
    RoyalNonesuch, DkM77, evilradar and 2 others repped this.
  6. rslfanboy

    rslfanboy Member+

    Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    Good to see you here! I’ll be there tonight with my daughter and my parents on the South side of the portal just above the 100 lions.
     
    Ismitje and Poqui Moqui repped this.
  7. I'll stroll that direction and see if I see you. I hope you look like your profile picture, otherwise I'll just wave at everyone. :-D
     
    DkM77 and rslfanboy repped this.
  8. rslfanboy

    rslfanboy Member+

    Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    When we played soccer at the gravy cup all those years ago (your son was still in HS) I looked a good deal different.

    I’ll be the good looking one? :D
     
    DkM77 repped this.
  9. rslfanboy

    rslfanboy Member+

    Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    Thx! @Ismitje
     
  10. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Interesting 11. Julio up top with Chicho playing AM. No Crooks on the bench so injury maybe?
    Gozo is on the bench!

    Looks like he's not on the injury report they tweeted out so who knows
     
  11. Ismitje

    Ismitje Super Moderator

    Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Crooks is on yellow card suspension.

    And wholeheartedly agreed on Gozo.
     
    DrownedElf repped this.
  12. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I probably missed them saying that during the last game.
     
  13. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't think of a game I've watched where they had to delay the start due to an issue with the goal
     
    DkM77 repped this.
  14. BalanceUT

    BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

    Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well... here we are again. How many goals in the last 5 minutes?
     
  15. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    0 since they haven't kicked off yet
     
    15 to 32 repped this.
  16. BalanceUT

    BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

    Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :laugh:
     
    15 to 32 repped this.
  17. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking good so far early on.
     
  18. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chichoooooooo!!!!
     
  19. rslfanboy

    rslfanboy Member+

    Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26
    I called that shot. Chicho turned and shot. He heard me.
     
    RoyalNonesuch, DrownedElf and BalanceUT repped this.
  20. BalanceUT

    BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

    Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was just rude. I like it. CHICHO!!!
     
    DrownedElf repped this.
  21. boris9678

    boris9678 Member+

    RSL
    United States
    Apr 30, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Chicho cool and casual just blasts it from midfield. That was stunning.
     
    RoyalNonesuch and DrownedElf repped this.
  22. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was about to joke about MacMath's weird diving throw and then Chicho had to rip it from midfield :laugh:
     
  23. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice free kick. Shame Chicho couldn't get on the end of it
     
    boris9678 repped this.
  24. boris9678

    boris9678 Member+

    RSL
    United States
    Apr 30, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Inches away.
     
  25. DrownedElf

    DrownedElf Member+

    Jul 5, 2010
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Juliooooooo!!!
     

Share This Page