Galaxy vs. CDUSA Superclasico 9/13 P/I/POST MATCH [R]

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Geneva, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: I've f*cking had it

They look like a team of guys who were thrown together willy-nilly during the course of the season and never had time to build any cohesion. As a NYRB fan, I can assure you that I've seen the like before.

That's my fancy way of saying that Lalas is a goddamn assclown who deserves to drown in the bucket of shit he created out there.

2. SoCalPioneer

SoCalPioneer New Member

May 25, 2007
    HB
    Re: Galaxy vs. CDUSA Superclasico 9/13 P/I/P [R]

Can we just give San Jose our whole team, coaches, management etc. and we will take the expansion draft and start from scratch? This really sucked!

3. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Amen to that. The team that wins is the team that never gives up. We gave up before the season started maybe because of the Beckham circus and players attitudes. Tonite had finally been proven. Our guys just dont cut it. They just dont. Youre 100% right. Our guys cant pass. Our guys cant control the ball. Our players... the forwards... Gordon SUCKS. He has NO CLUE what he is doing up top. Dont believe me? Remind your VHS or Tivo and you'll see several different players like Klein, Donovan, Martino and even Glinton trying to tell Gordon where to be playing. Screw him. I want a leader who can score and doesnt take orders from people. Pavon SUCKS too. Amen to that you stupid ********. Pavon can suck his ******** because he sucks a ******** ********ing ********er. The guy was invisible. INVISIBLE. He was no where to be seen tonite. He was outrun every possible occurrence. He ********ing sucks to put it mildly.

Cannon... although giving up 3 goals is my MOTM. He kept us in the whole game.

4. blue32828

blue32828 New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    orlando

Gordon & Pavon are like a pair of marionettes out there, disgusting. :mad:

5. Soccer Obsession

Jun 13, 2007
    Pasadena
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i want to believe alot of it is caused by fatigue. MLS really f@#ked up our schedule. The guys really did play pretty well in the 1st half, and were threatening for a while late in the 2nd. But we always collapse towards the ends of games. Given, some players (Gordon and Pavon ares shining examples) just suck, but i think alot of the guys are just, in the words of yallop f-ing knackerd.

6. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

They won and they deserve the trophy ...

but even if we win it every year from now until eternity, could they stop using the word "champion" for a derby victory?

That's not sour grapes, that's just common sense.

This is sour grapes:
    Chivas can grab their ankles and gargle a bag of dicks.

7. RHSOCCER23

RHSOCCER23 Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

And This Loss Pretty Much Sums Up Our 2007 Season :(

8. Galaxy_23

Galaxy_23 New Member

Sep 4, 2007

Well that's pretty rude. They haven't been doing well but not to like have a spaz. They have like 1000000000000 people on the injury list, so that doesnt help at all, yes the coaches suck but not the players fault the coaches aren't getting things together.

9. illjazeera

illjazeera New Member

Jan 20, 2007

I'm sick of the Yallop defending. He can't even teach these guys what to do on a set piece.

10. HoopFan

HoopFan New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Llano Estacado

Lalas should have to play on the back line.

11. Geneva

Geneva LA for Life

Feb 5, 2003
    Southern Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Our goose was cooked but good. Galaxy played with a ton of heart, but the holes in the back line are killer & take you out of the game, and on the front line you have Gordon getting most of the best chances, but messing them up with his really bad first touch.

Xavier made some crucial mistakes tonight & Troy Roberts contributed his share to the last 2 goals.

I want to put my hands together in tribute to Landon Donovan tonight, who played as smart & as tough & as fast in the 2nd half as he possibly could. There is just no connection with another teammate, unless it's Martino & there's not enough of that.

On top of our problems, Chivas is a wonderful passing team who wears you out kind of like Brazil. Why, why, why can't we pass like that? I'll tell you why, because our guys don't have that kind of first touch ability, and their passing is tight & just a little bit off & they don't know their teammates well enough.

BIG SIGH!

12. TOJAS

TOJAS New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada

No, they played awful.
    Props to Donovan, though--he looked like the was trying to play EVERY position on the team. Really busted his a$$ out there.
    Too bad he was the only one who looked like he had a clue what he was trying to accomplish.:(

13. amavel

amavel New Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Troll's post was deleted, apparently.

14. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

what the ******** is the ********ing mother ********ing GM ********ing doing when his lil ******** ing team is ********ing up all over the ********ing place? we ********ing lost a- ********ing -gain. our ********ing players suck a ******** and gordon ********ing sucks, pavon ********ing sucks, roberts ********ing sucks, vegenas sucking ********s, harmse and jazic laughing at the ********ing team both ********ing suck. our team ********ing sucks. ******** the ********ing ********ers!!!

15. Geneva

Geneva LA for Life

Feb 5, 2003
    Southern Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Ooooo, bad moderator. LOL!

16. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

No need for multiple threads... Let's keep the post match discussion here.

Trolls will be strangled with my own bare hands.

17. Soccer Obsession

Jun 13, 2007
    Pasadena
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

good points. I do think a majority of the guys showed heart out there, but theres not much they can do. Some just suck, some where too tired, and some (landon) had nobody to pass to becuase the rest of their team sucks.

I noticed the passing too. You're right, Chivas passing reminds me of the passing i saw from brazil on sunday. I don't understand how they can pass the ball around for minutes, wearing us down, and our guys can't even string a couple passes together without giving it away. what a fu*#ing joke.

18. EMKennedyLucio

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 2, 2006
    Chesapeake
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

So um I lost the Sopcast feed, has the pitch invasion by enraged Galaxy fans happened yet? I swear man, they keep playing like this and I wouldn't be surprised if we had the first in the league.

19. javier66

javier66 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Mission, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

And let the Lalas/Yallop deathwatch begin. :mad:

20. Directortecnico

Directortecnico New Member

Sep 10, 2007
    Negril, Jamaica

Finally a thread that makes sense! Where have you guys been? This team is absolutely pathetic. Even if you were to disagree and are all into this Beckham stuff, you have to admit that heads must roll only to get rid of this really bad vibe.

Wynalda was right on when he basically yelled at Spicey Boy and the rest of the clowns laughing and giggling while the team stunk it up WORSE than a Pub Team!

Pathetic! Pathetic!

I mean who really cares about Beckham anymore? The rest of the league is so far ahead of us that Becks will not be able to win anything in 2 years. That is all he will probably have to do anything here given his age and injuries.

All that money down the drain! We could have picked up so many other players with longer life spans with that amount of money.

I want my money back. This has been a fiasco!

21. KingsRule89

KingsRule89 New Member

Jun 20, 2007

Don't give me that crap AGAIN. Oh they're injured, oh the schedule they're tired, they're knackered. Go get my justin timberlake album so you can cry a ********ing river. THey're pros, you get paid to be tired and continue to play, or at least give your all. The only sign of a pulse these pieces of shite had was at around the 87th minute....so don't give me that tired BS, if you've got the legs to run your ass off in the 87th you've got the legs to do the same in the 70th, the 60th, or any other god damn minute thereafter. I can't believe the brainwashing this organization has on the fans its incredible. Tired or not, do your ********ing job, god damn

22. greekchampion04

greekchampion04 Member+

Apr 2, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I have no learning curve.

23. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

this is how its been for 5+ years now :mad:

24. TOJAS

TOJAS New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada

So, go watch Real Madrid play...
    And what is with you and Beckham? He didn't even play tonight, and you needed this opportunity to deliver yet another boring tirade against him?
    Get therapy, dude.
    By the way, you're money for what? Tickets you've bought? Because you ain't payin' anyone's salary, so what's your point.

25. GunnerUSA

GunnerUSA New Member

Aug 20, 2007
    USA

It is frustrating to see all the set pieces they earned and all the quality balls served in without being dangerous. It almost looks like they do not have planned runs on set pieces because they rarely clear out an area in front of goal.