Galaxians and Riot Squad combine forces?

Discussion in 'Galaxy Supporters Clubs' started by socluis90, Aug 23, 2006.

1. socluis90

socluis90 Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can care less, we beat you all the time. That should be embarrassing enough for chivas fans.

2. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So now that the new supporters group showed up the Galaxian riot squad combo is officially over. I'm sure Riot Squad Members are happy they never seemed to enthused to have them next to 138.

I guess you cant mix the Europoser EPL style supporters and Latin Poser Barra Brava Style supporters in one section.

3. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it's a good idea to collaborate. If it leads to wins, and the G's getting their mojo back, we should do this more often.

4. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    good luck trying to get them too. Like i said its the whole different styles thing. Some people hate drums a i guess.:rolleyes: Lets just hope the new guys on the northside grow and 138 grows so that eventually it becomes a stadium full of noise. I miss the flags. god damm legion screwed that up i suppose. i hate those dipshits. i had a bottle full of soda and cheese thrown at me by them last year at the away game they placed us on the northend.

5. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You don't know that for sure. I'm hoping its true, so both groups can do their owning thing in different parts of the stadium, but I'm not sure the Galaxians would just move like that.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what goes on next week.

6. Rodneyd444

Rodneyd444 New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    La Habra, CA
    Us Galaxians were happy in Section 102, but Lexi in all his wisdom moved us to Section 137, are we happy about it? H ELL No!

I guess a few members checked out the new supporter group. that doesn't mean they joined them. I would be more than happy to have our group move back to Section 102.

I don't like Spanish chants either, except one that fits F'n Chivas; on the other hand I do not like chants about excessive drinking and rapping woman either. What do those chants have to do with supporting the team?

7. jameseyla

jameseyla Member

Jun 8, 2003
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    explain your use of the term "poser."

8. socluis90

socluis90 Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I speak perfect spanish and I have to admit I don't understand 80% of what you guys chant. No offense but it's the truth, if you would have taken the time to even look at us so we can atleast read your lips while chanting, maybe we could have caught on to your chants. I prefer the South American type chanting with drums and jumping but the way you guys do it doesn't attract me at all so I went with RS. Try teaching us and I guarantee SOME people will catch on.

9. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dont read to much into it im being sarcastic
    poser because its failed expirement so its was posing

10. jameseyla

jameseyla Member

Jun 8, 2003
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That makes no sense.

11. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So are the Galaxians out of 137 now or what? They weren't there last Saturday night.

12. DirtyDefender

DirtyDefender Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Charlotte
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    When they first announced that the Galaxians would be joining us in the corner, I thought it was a great idea to have one big supporters section.

Unfortunately, I can now see why they wanted to move them - they are just annoying. I think the Latino supporters style is pretty cool, but bad drumming just gives me a headache, and those guys pound on those things like 3 year old retards.

It's great that the Galaxians are enthusiastic Galaxy supporters, but they just go WAY over the top with those damn drums. It's LOUD and its obnoxious.

13. Ollie & Friends

Ollie & Friends New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    I haven't heard the Galaxians yet and they already sound annoying. Games are much better when people chant together and don't try to drown each other out, either with their own chants or with drums. It's really a beautiful thing.

14. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think it's a good thing. Maybe they'll work together and get others excited about cheering at the games. I do'nt know about you guys, but when i've gone to the Depo center, other than in a few pockets in the stadium, the place was dead

15. Lolonearbyyolo

Apr 17, 2006
    Section 138
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome new fan!

It COULD have been a good thing, but as it turns out, it sucks balls.

The FO made a mistake relocating the Galaxians next to LARS, then opening another supporters section across the stadium from where they used to sit, with cheaper prices and similar support style. Galaxians are rightfully resentful of the FO for "putting them on a reservation", and they can only drum randomly in response. They need to be in their own area, maybe with the Golacktickos, who seem to fit in with their style.

Putting the two groups together is less a 1+1=2 result and more of a 1-1=0 result full of cacophony.

FREE THE GALAXIAN 10-15!
    FREE THE RIOT SQUAD 250-300!

16. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The 'Golacktikos' have been nonexistent the last two games. Did they just dissapear?

17. Generalisimo

Generalisimo New Member

Mar 11, 2008
    Yo!! or should I say Yall! Galaxi Fans, if any body is coming to the FC Dallas
    game you are cordialy invited to the "Guardia Roja" tailgate. We are a supporter group for FC DAlLAS. We are a "Batucada" or samba group.
    We meet 3 hours before kickoff in the parcking lot across the East gate at PHP. Come and share with us. email: www.guardiaroja@yahoo.com
    Website: www.guardiarojafcd.com, we are curently updating our web site so please be patient.
    cheers,
    Generalisimo