FW Jason Kreis injury update

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by SoccerPrime, Dec 19, 2005.

1. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From DesNews today:
    ENDLINES: RSL forward Jason Kreis, who suffered a season-ending knee injury in September, began jogging earlier this week. His rehabilitation is a few weeks ahead of schedule, and he's confident about being ready for the start of the season.

2. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the update. I knew we could trust Jason to take his rehabilitation and training seriously, but not if we could trust his body to respond at this stage of his career.

3. SheffieldPHX

SheffieldPHX New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Any chance we can have him back....pleeeeeeeease!!!! ;)

Congrats folks...looking forward to seeing your squard on the pitch this upcoming season...now that some of the rough edges are smoothed out...seriously, good luck...please don't stomp us 3-0 again...

:D

4. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only if you promise to not do the same to us.
    Or at least when you stomp us, don't do it after a euphoric USMNT victory at home and by your B team. ;)

5. SheffieldPHX

SheffieldPHX New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Touche' ;)

Fair enough...I'm always reminded of the English version of Fever Pitch at moments like this when my boys raced to the bottom...

"we were crap last year, we were crap this year and we will be crap next year!" or something like that..

Hey...it could be worse...we could be LA fans :eek:

And don't sweat it...those numbers you guys posted this season don't do justice to that team you have. I was saying it all season...you are all primed, esp with Jeff Cunningham now, to serve up some hot steaming justice next season...but then again, I was telling the world you could all kiss Fast Eddie Johson's butt all winter last year...shows you what I know...

6. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Good to hear that things look good so far for Kries.

7. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We talked to him at a wedding in Dallas a couple weeks ago and he looks great and says he feels great and is glad he finally had the knee fixed RIGHT this time. What a outstanding guy- wishing him lots of luck with the season and rehab!

8. fc koshigaya

fc koshigaya Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Saitama City,Japan
    Club:
    Omiya Ardija
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dema Kovalenko, remeber his face, and when you see him on the street, tell him to sod off to spurs!

I think you guys have by far had the best offseason of all the MLS teams. Jeff's Crazy but he's talented and you got some good vets from the FCD

9. RSLRugbyFan

RSLRugbyFan New Member

Dec 26, 2005
    SLC
    When Jason is back to full-force, he and Cunningham will combine for 30 goals in '06. Good luck J.

10. RSL Fortaleza Menina

Jan 27, 2006
    global
    MLSnet.com/Nierman: Kreis nearing full return to RSL attack
    Not sure photo's caption is still good idea... No más, Jason.​
    [​IMG]
    "RSL's Jason Kreis should be on the
    verge of doing backflips in no time."

(K. Horner/MLS/WireImage.com)

11. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Holy crap, that's nearly as many as the entire team scored last year. I hope it happens!

12. Boz

Boz RSL Family

Jul 14, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
    Hope has been restored.