Funny setup.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Krammerhead, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Krammerhead

Krammerhead Guest

Why do we have to click on the Americas link and then CONCACAF just to get to the Canadian section of this board? Especially when you click on CONCACAF and find Canada is the only county in it.

Seems weird.

2. Krammerhead

Krammerhead Guest

Even funnier considering right below it is the link for Mexico which is part of CONCACAF.

3. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    There is not enough posters on these threads. I wish it was the way it was before the crash also. Mexico has it's own forum because they generate much traffic.

The only thing I can tell you is to recruit more Canadians to post in the Canadian forum.

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    canada last time I check was part of the americas!

yet, brazil is like mexico
    they belong to a subforum in Sudamerica, but the traffic made us do what you call 'funny'

5. Krammerhead

Krammerhead Guest

Obviously Canada is part of the Americas. I was just pointing out that it is funny that the only country represented in the CONCACAF sectio nwas Canada.

Doesn't matter, I'm not complaining. No need to recruit more Canadians, we already have our own huge discussion site.

6. empennage

empennage Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    not enough traffic to get your own forum, but more traffic than a country like Costa Rica or Guatamala