Funniest Goal Celebration EVER!

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by persiantiger, Nov 8, 2004.

1. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

http://www.irangoals.com/goals/crazy.mpe

hahahahahahahhahahahha

I give it

4 :D :D :D :D

who wears those anyways?

haha it's hilarious how the crowd and the rest of the players get shocked and just stop for a few minutes.

btw the clip is from a persianleague (IPL) match from a few years ago, i think that guy was actually a bench player for iran's national team too. He got banned for a few months but is currently playing again(not on the national team tho).

2. musicl

musicl New Member

Jan 9, 2004
    Best celebration ever - Robbie Flower for Liverpool against Everton. He was being accused of doing cocaine by the Toffees supporters - so after he scored he went to the white line on the pitch and started sniffing it. He got a 4 match ban and then fined for making homosexual gestures towards Graeme Le Saux.

[​IMG]

Drugs are bad - Flower wasnt smart.

3. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Who is him? is he gay? how funny was it?

4. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any hypothetical goal celebration if South Korea scores on the United States in the near future. If speedskating was odd-looking, imagine what would happen this time around.

5. dsk_oz

dsk_oz Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Sydney, Oz
    Like what?

6. JoeDub83

JoeDub83 New Member

Oct 20, 2001
    MISSOULA,MT 420
    There were rumors so Fowler took the liberty to make it more public........the snorting celebration is funny.....I think the BRUCE celbrating the World Cup goals is funny....The Fist!

7. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "After all the Olympic nonsense between Paul Hamm and the wronged South Korean gymnast, does this mean the next time South Korea scores against the US we'll have to endure a goal celebration involving Ahn Jung-hwan acting like he's on a pommel horse? God help us."

Grant Wahl, in his weekly column.

8. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    If that's what people like to do in Iran... :eek:

9. musicl

musicl New Member

Jan 9, 2004
    The celebration in which Davies shouts "Just look at his face, just look at his face" and carries on going nuts.

10. InWoodbridge

InWoodbridge Member

Aug 21, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure that this isn't the funniest. It is just surprising, has he been sent packing?

11. London Wanka

London Wanka Red Card

Nov 11, 2004
    London
    I was at that game - still the best goal celebration I've seen. I was on Annie Road, close to the away supporters and they were blue in the face giving him loads (cokehead and all that - there were/are rumours flying around that Fowler was/is on cocaine), especially after he scored. When he sniffed the line, there was stunned silence for a few seconds before they went mental again. Oh, how we laughed.
    Incidentally, we won that game 3-2, and it was our first derby win in 5 years (Mar 1999) and God got a brace.:)