Fulham vs Everton Pre,During,Post match comments.

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Fulhamfc3, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    A thread for the next match for Fulham against Everton. If they can get a win here then they could get up to maybe 10th but, realistically 11th or 12th.

NO F-ing Trolls Yanks Abroad people ok but, no fans from other teams that are gonna say Fulham suck blah blah blah.

2. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    This really has nothing to do with the Everton match but, anyway. Fulham will probably be on TV more in the next 2 months as they play 2 matches in a row on Monday on Sky(Man U Stink,Charlscum) also they got that match against Blackburn thats played at 12:45 local time. In addition to those matches they play 2 more times on Sky in January against the Aints and West Brom also they play against Chelscum in the Carling Cup on Sky so maybe this match will be on FSW.Plus they play against Arse in December which is played at 13:00 local time on a Sunday and usually FSW shows the early Sunday match on delay in the USA.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/displayContent.asp?id=544622&intAreaID=17

3. therealronaldo7

therealronaldo7 New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that Everton would be in 3rd place I would have said you are on crack. I predicted Everton to go down, but that is obviously not going to happen. I have always like Moyes as a manager and he is proving his weight in gold this year with his teams performances. This is gonna be another tough match for Fulham. Not as difficult a task as Chelsea was, but Everton seem to find a way to score against teams. I think Everton have won 4 or 5 matches 1-0. Cahill, Osman or Gravesen seem to score one and give Everton the win. I definitely think this is a winnable match though. While we did get rolled, 4-1 by Chelsea, it was not even close to the worst match we played all year. The performances against Aston Villa and Palace have stood out as being the worst. I think the team is still moving in the right direction. A trip to Merseyside and a win up there would continue this push forward. I hope the team is simply able to forget the Chelsea match. I think Fulham is gonna surprise some people on Saturday and win 2-0, or 2-1.

4. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London

From Cookie...

ON NEXT SATURDAY AT EVERTON...

"We've got to forget the Chelsea game now. We've been beaten 4-1 at home and our fans will have been gutted and the players are gutted. It's up to me now to go and lift them. We've had a good run, now we want to go on another one.

"We've got to forget about that result, take a breath, and make sure we do the business up at Everton."

I don't know if Coleman will change anything about the line up but I really hope he can get the team to move on and get a result.

5. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    If what Cookie is saying happens, it is ideal. A loss to Chelsea or Arsenal should not dampen the spirits all that much. It is a loss and a tough one at that, but Chelsea is a great team. I hope Cookie is able to circle the wagons and get lead the team to a win. I feel good about this match. I really do. I think Everton has got something coming there way in the form of an L.

6. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    I sorta like the trolls, i remember the days when it just seemed like me and a few other people talking to each other.

A few trolls every now and then will spice things up. Plus we can go talk some sass when we win.

7. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    Johnny, off topic, I sent that Newcastle tape on Saturday. Sorry for waiting a few days. I tried to send it on Thursday, but with Veterans' Day, the Post Office was closed. Anyways, let me know when you get it.

8. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    No i meant like Trolls that are gonna talk Sh**. Anyway i say Fulham win 3-0 3-1 because right now Everton arent doing so well losing to Chelscum and Arsenals Youth team and yes that truly was a youth team.

9. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but currently Everton sit 3rd, as in right behind Chelsea and Arsenal on the table. They are doing very good. How can you say they are not doing so well? No merit in your statement. None at all. Back up the freakin' truck and do some research before posting thoughts like that.

10. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    that's what trolls do though...they talk ********.

and Tom, no worries about the tape, i'll get it when i get it. I already know who won. Maybe if it takes awhile i'll forget and it'll be a surprise again.

11. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    I said RIGHT NOW. Thats what you go by right now not 2 months ago not where they are in the table but, RIGHT NOW.Fulham were sitting at 4th in December last year where they end up yes thats right 9th. Crew were at the top of the table for alot of the MLS season where they end up yes thats right lost in the first round of the playoffs.Everton arent a better team than Fulham Fulham have the better players. RIGHT NOW the last 4 matches they have Lost to Chelscum,Arsenals youth team and beat and only beat Birmingham 1-0 who btw are sitting at 15th. They have also got a draw with Aston Villa so thats 1 WIN 1 Draw and 2 Losses. Thats isnt exactly doing well. As for the Trolls sentence Trolls are allowed my bad.

12. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    In their last five Premiership matches, Everton have had the following results:

1-0 win over Birmingham
    0-1 loss to Chelsea (we lost 4-1)
    1-1 tie with Villa (a good team)
    3-2 win over Norwich City
    1-0 win over Southampton

Now, while Norwich and Southampton may not qualify as great teams, they are still teams that Everton should and did beat. I have seen this team play 4 or 5 times this year and they have a knack for winning the close matches. They some how find a way to get it done. Moyes has them organized and believing that they are better than they really are. How things look on paper has no bearing on the game. If I were to do that, I would say that Fulham is better, but it is not simply about that. Also, Everton losing to Arsenal's youth team, or so you called it, is not a bad thing. Arsenal has many young, talented players.
    Fulhamfc3, I do not get you and I do not think I ever will. First you say that beating Chelsea is a mindset, now you are saying that the third place team in the table is no good. What is it gonna be next week? Where do you come up with this stuff? While I believe Fulham has a chance to win, by no means do I think Everton stinks.

13. 1fulhamfan

1fulhamfan New Member

Feb 10, 2001
    San Diego, CA
    The past couple seasons Fulham at Everton has been a heated game. And Boa Morte is usually in the middle. Let hope he can keep his cool. Fulham can expect a hostile environment from the punk Everton support. And I mean PUNK.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/displayNews.asp?id=5611&n=1

They rank at the bottom of behavior rankings, where Fulham fans are number one.

14. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas

WTF. I said Everton arent doing so well right now i never said they werent any good. Dude ive seen Everton every match they played on TV and they arent as good as their 3rd place they are a good team worthy of maybe 8th or 9th.Arsenals youth team WTF do you realise who was in that match. Arturo Lupoli Danny Karbassiyoon and yes that was a youth team the Average age was 19 years and 8 months if that isnt a youth team then well nothing is. Its a very bad thing when you play most of your first team and lose to a team where 90% of the players have never played more than 3 matches in the Premiership.What is it gonna be next week well we play Blackburn but, you might say that Blackburn are the greatest.Also do have an idea of who Everton played the last 6 matches Arsenals youth,15th place Birmingham,17th place Southampton,20th place Norwich,1st Chelscum,6th Villa. Ok so you got 2 good teams there. You have 3 teams that are in the bottom 5 places and one team that dosent even play in the Premiership.

15. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Against the top 6 clubs right now in the standings they are 1-1-2 1 win 1 draw and 2 losses with a goal for and against of GF-3 GA-6. So there thats what they do against the top clubs. Their only win was against Boro 1-0 their 2 losses were against Scum and Arse with a GF-1 GA-5. That draw was against Villa 1-1.They havent played Bolton yet.7 of their wins have been won agaisnt teams 11th or lower in the table the only win against a team higher was against Boro.If you want you can say how did Everton do against top 7 clubs well the 7th club is Man U Stink and they got a draw 0-0. Thats a total of 5 points out of a possible 15 against top 7 clubs.

16. CrisRicHeldTiago

CrisRicHeldTiago New Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Fulham aren't a team to take lightly. Boa Morte, who I didn't know too much of or think to highly of...has impressed me. The kids a warrior who absolutely hates to lose. Scolari, Portugal's NT coach, seems to be impressed with Boa Morte's work ethic.

17. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    Everton are playing a little over their heads right now. I think fulham aren't playing up to their capabilities as well. This really isn't a 3 vs. 13 matchup, i think both teams are pretty equal in talent and it should be a good game.

i sucessfully wrote three lines without really saying anything.

18. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    Fulhamfc3, to each his own. You can give me all these facts, but perhaps it is just the way you word things at times that makes me think you are saying some of the things you do. We are all in the same boat in cheering for Fulham! I am tired of writing back and forth about your comments, so I will just quit. Go Fulham!

19. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA

Got the video last night. Hopefully i'll get some time to watch it tonight.

Thanks again

20. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London

Having read your post again, I must agree with you Johnny...you have a skill my friend.

21. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    I was trying to say that Everton isnt really a top 3 club and this is more of a 8th vs 9th match but, Evertons recent results might mean Fulham can get that big win example 3-0 3-1. Anyway Go Fulham.

22. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    I work in DC. I guess i'm used to running my mouth and not really saying anything.

23. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    In news related to this match. Mcbride played in last nights match against Jamaica which means he probably will be unavailable for this match.Also Pearce played for the reserves so he maybe fit for this match. so my lineup would be this.

---------------------------Crossley---------------------------------------

--------Volz---------------Knight---------Rehman---------Boca-----------

---------Malbranque------------Bouba Diop------Open------Boa Morte-----

--------------------------Radzinski--------------Cole---------------------

Bench-Pearce,Hammond,VDS,Mcbride,Open.

The open means that Pembridge isnt doing so well and maybe should be replaced with someone else and thats also why the last bench spot is open.Also Mcbride is on the bench but, I wouldnt use him. Maybe if someone gets injured. Crossley has had some amazing performances but, those cant happen every match so if he has another 3 goal match here and a 1 or 2 goal match against Blackburn then maybe Coleman should go back to VDS.

My subs. Hammond on for Radz. Legwinski on for Pembridge.

24. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    No problems Johnny. I am glad you got it.

25. therealronaldo7

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago