Post-match: Fulham vs. Blackburn (20/09/08) [R]

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by square, Sep 17, 2008.

1. square

square Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    So Fulham travel to Ewood Park this coming Saturday to face Blackburn Rovers.

Fulham are coming off successive, convincing wins over Arsenal and Bolton and Blackburn sit in 18th spot having drawn Hull City and being handily dispatched by Arsenal and West Ham.

If Fulham can continue their form I think it's realistic to believe that they could leave Ewood with at least a point, if not all three.
    Blackburn will be eagre to turn things around and get away from their bad start to the season, so it's definitely not going to be a walk in the park, but having battled to avoid relegation so dramatically the last two seasons I don't think Fulham will have a hard time keeping motivated either.

Should be a good game ... I'll optimistically predict Fulham 2; Blackburn 1 ... goals coming from AJ and Jimmy.

2. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Fulham vs. Blackburn

I dont know about this game. Blackburn, or Paul Ince is desperate for a result. I just hope they continue to bomb, and keep doing what they are doing.

Lets hope AJ finds his scoring boots and scores his first goal. That'll get him going I guess.

One more thing guys, when starting a game thread, please add an [R] at the end of the thread title becuse there might be a result mentioned in the thread. Thx.

3. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    U.S. TV: Live (10:00 AM ET) Setanta Xtra, SDD (12:15 PM ET) Setanta USA

4. JohnHolmesJr

JohnHolmesJr New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    The Ohio
    Anyone Mind if I join the Chat from the other side?

I like Fulham but I love ROvers....

5. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Um, Setanta? Can we put the game on now?

6. JohnHolmesJr

JohnHolmesJr New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    The Ohio
    Any Streams out there ?

7. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sometimes I dont understand Roy. Whats the fcukin logic behind no subs?? No fresh legs?? Why not?? Can some one who understands this logic, or the "sub em in in the 80' min.", please expalin. :)

We def. didnt deserve the result we got, and its really frustrating when Roy didnt try anything new.

Lets hope for 3pts. next week and COYW!!!!!!

P.S. We still have more points than the Champions.:)