Fulham Releseas Preseason Friendly Fixture List

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by ChicagoTom, Jun 3, 2005.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Chicago
    On Thursday, Fulham released their preseason friendly fixture list. Among the preseason matches is one against Celtic, two here in the States against the MLS All-Stars and a scrimmage against the Columbus Crew. The final warm-up match will be at Craven Cottage on August 6th against Greek side, Panionos. Here is a link to the full preseason fixture list:

http://www.fulhamusa.com/modules.ph...e=article&sid=164&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

2. Fires Of Fulham

Fires Of Fulham New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Chicago, USA
    Is it wrong that I'm far more interested in the Fulham/Columbus scrimmage than the match with the MLS All-Stars?

If only Fulham were doing a a couple of real matches against MLS teams, it would be amazing! Still, they are definitely going to gain ground on Manchester United and Liverpool in the number of supporters here in the United States.

I'll be reserving my Fulham supporter section tickets next Friday when I get paid. See you in Columbus!

3. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    Great stuff, hope to see you. Well I can understand your interest in seeing them play columbus as compared to the MLS All-star game. An All Star game always has the chance to be turned into a joke, where the players just start messing about.

Anywho, 2 months to go...

4. Fires Of Fulham

Fires Of Fulham New Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Chicago, USA
    I think it's mostly that we never really get to see MLS teams in serious club competitions. The CONCACAF club tourney is kind of weak. So we never get to see how they really compare against the rest of the world club v. club.