FUERA TATA

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Zacarías, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This

I got tired of reading and seeing all the reactions from ESPN, TUDN , etc. basically saying our players are trash and that Uruguay beating us was a reality call

Truth is we may not have world class players like Cavani, Suarez, Valverde, Godin, etc. but we are also not so downright terrible to lose 3-0 when we have beaten Uruguay in the past with a similar group of players

2. El Verde

El Verde Member+

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    The FMF should just grant his wish and let him quit. He’s given up and the team plays like it knows that.

3. El Verde

El Verde Member+

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Not only that but other than Valverde all those players are on a steep decline so it’s not like this is peak Uruguay.

Mr Pancho, ShockMaster, DGreat and 2 others repped this.
  4. wolfpupz

wolfpupz Member+

Jan 24, 2011
    SJCA
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    People are saying now that apparently he said “no tengo claro el equipo”

but still it’s obvious, like everyone else here is saying, that he’s not motivated and doesn’t inspire confidence at all and he probably just wants his cycle to be over… sometimes the mental aspect is more important than anything else

DGreat and LGRod repped this.
  5. hermosillo

hermosillo Member

Mexico
    Mar 28, 2017
    Hermosillo
    #280 hermosillo, Jun 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    And when was that? I don't even remember, was that copa américa when Vuoso was a striker? Delusional, keep paying that $400 tickets.

Seeing Uruguay líne up on the internet i think only Cáceres sucks, I dont even think Lozano would be a starter for Uruguay.

6. hermosillo

hermosillo Member

Mexico
    Mar 28, 2017
    Hermosillo
    #281 hermosillo, Jun 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    My goodness :rolleyes:, we cant even field 3 players Who are in top tier european clubs, and have washed up players as starters like shitty ass guardado, moreno etc.

Anyway I linda agree with sacking martino, and bring some motivador.

*Sorry for multi post i cant multi quote on my phone

superm repped this.
  7. SGuerrilla

SGuerrilla Member+

Sep 8, 2014
    en la cueva
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    2016. 3-1.

erdons, LGRod, AMLO2018 and 1 other person repped this.
  8. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    Last time we played copa America you uneducated ape, don’t try to insult me your stupid shit when you don’t even know what you’re talking about

Colima24, SGuerrilla and LGRod repped this.
  9. Deadtigers

Deadtigers Member+

Jul 23, 2015
    Independent Republic of the Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Mexico is stuck with Tata until after the WC. The cost of breaking the contract and finding someone else is a lot. Even if they hire a Liga MX guy, they still have to pay his club.

10. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Hes a big part of the problem but he is not the ultimate problem!!!! If they change the coach its just going to be another idiot being the puppet of the FMF like always dont tell me its going to be different....

" yes we are not world beaters...but we can and probably should be able to compete with most of the top teams in the world" Im sorry but that is some loser talk. That is something that someone would be saying if this wasy 2002..................we are already in 2022 and your satisfied with just playing good and perhaps competing (and loosing) with the top teams???

I dont want to compete with the top teams...............i want to go in to a World Cup and kick your @SS............because we are mexico and we are better then that are we not????

And ive played plenty of teams sports........................and so have you, but you were probably the dude getting me the gatorade.............because of the different mentality of thinking....

NCCFBALL repped this.
  11. erdons

erdons Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    I would love to be able to go into any game and believe we could actually win. We need to stop depending on so many foreigners in ligamx, we need to let the youngsters develop, we need to find a way back into copa libertadores and copa America, until then we will continue regressing, this feels like we’ve dropped a notch from the level we were at from 2006 to 2018. There’s always been talent but we can’t start going backward when it felt like we were on the cusp of getting over the hump

megadeath, Mr Pancho, beat junky and 5 others repped this.
  12. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Completely agree with everything you said.............................however that is not going to happen. The FMF only cares about money, and we have too many idiotic fans that continue going to the games like always. Mexico has a lot of talent in youth...........but are enslaved to rot in Mexico like always...................................no pasa nada and there went another 4 years........................................donde estan las chellas i have to go see mexico take one powerhouse Suriname or whatever the hell they are called. :thumbsup:

13. erdons

erdons Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Exactly right, when we have idiots going to moleros, spending $300-400 too watch these terrible exhibitions it gives the execs no reason to improve, they see it as good or bad these foos are still going to come spend to watch us so we don’t need to change a thing.

Robertinho21, beat junky and AMLO2018 repped this.
  14. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    The execs do not want to win the world cup so long as people pay money to watch moleros.

How does this make any sense? lol

DGreat and LGRod repped this.
  15. erdons

erdons Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    It doesn’t make sense to me or you because we are fans who want wins every single time. If you’re an exec and the constant is mediocrity and record profits then why would you change anything? If mediocrity were an issue don’t you think there would be more emphasis on actually playing challenging games in hostile territories, exporting talent even at lower profits for the sake of development, giving youngsters a chance to shine and develop in ligamx instead of hoarding South American players? Do you really think a molero in Phoenix vs Guatemala does anything for this team? I know it does help fill some pockets that’s for sure.

Robertinho21 repped this.
  16. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Give us Piojo or gives us 3 and out.

LGRod, nicamex1935, AMLO2018 and 2 others repped this.
  17. Mr Pancho

Mr Pancho El Mero Mero

Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Apr 24, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    And the guy who runs his tactics.

18. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    You're talking about the same guy with the most stacked team in the league?o_O:confused::cautious:

No thanks...his team got rag dolled by Atlas.

Hecho en Chivas, LGRod and NCCFBALL repped this.
  19. Mr Pancho

Mr Pancho El Mero Mero

Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Apr 24, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Haha everyone gets rolled every now and then. That don't mean squat.

20. Juturna67

Juturna67 Member+

Chelsea
    Mexico
    Aug 14, 2011
    Whittier, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This. It’s on him for calling mediocre players like Gallardo, Chaka, etc. Not bringing in any new blood especially with our GK’s. Cata, Talavera will obviously never be the #1 choice and will not make it to 2026. Why not incorporate Acevedo more? Same with Lainez. We’re struggling with our attack, we were down 3-0 and he brings in Pizzaro, who has not done anything noteworthy the times he’s played and ********ing Gallardo. He isn’t all to blame but he plays a big role in the mess we are in.

AMLO2018, ShockMaster, Mr Pancho and 2 others repped this.
  21. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    Pero hazlos entender.

Especially the ones that want Pioja back.

wolfpupz repped this.
  22. wolfpupz

wolfpupz Member+

Jan 24, 2011
    SJCA
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Piojo solo sirve de motivador por unos cuantos partidos y ya… the way we were playing under him after the wc was just as bad as the way we’re playing right now

23. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    smh @ club rivalries rearing their ugly heads when it comes to making astute decisions regarding the National team.

24. Deadtigers

Deadtigers Member+

Jul 23, 2015
    Independent Republic of the Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Tata is not a young player kind of coach. Check his history. Then add in the national team and how coaches gets little time with players and It is clear he likes vets to kids.

25. Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry Member+

Mexico
    Jun 12, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    He is right, though. Piojo might be a really good motivator, but strategist? Nah. Dude got figured out and couldn't adjust. He's a bombero kind of guy right now, not someone to leave for a full cycle.

wolfpupz and Hecho en Chivas repped this.