FSW sucks......

Discussion in 'Germany' started by vflkirwan, Aug 15, 2002.

1. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    who the hell wants to watch crap Bremen vs crap Hamburg on Sunday!

Guaranteed there will be more goals in VfL Wolfsburg game.

2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    FSW sucks?

Are you joking?

3. VisualPlayground

VisualPlayground New Member

Apr 26, 2002
    NY Metro
    feel happy the broadcast bundesliga at all...the alternative would be hunting and fishing or hold on, little league baseball.

gute nacht

fantasy league epl, join now, deatline is fri afternoon to create a team

In order to join the group, just go to http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com/salary, create a team and choose to Join a Private Group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 6354
    Password: mls

4. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    vflkirwan,
    It's either this or watching sumo wrestling with Jack on ESPN!

FSW=
    My World, My Life, My Game! :)

5. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And we're not talking about the sumo wrestlers in the Pepsi soccer commercial. ;)

[deep voice]
    Not a chance!
    Yeah!

6. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    What does this have to do with anything? :confused:

7. MikeyM

MikeyM New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Frisco, TX.
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    No way does FSW suck. They @ least show live games every week. Just because it's not the game you want, get over it.

8. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: FSW sucks......

VisualPlayground is probably trying to promote his fantasy league in a wrong thread.
    BTW BrianCappellieri, do you have your own fantasy league in another website?

Anyway back to the subject, just be glad FSW shows soccer coverage at all. Soccer coverage on FSW is better than no soccer coverage at all. PERIOD!

9. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Yeah, I just don't feel the need to talk about it in completely unrelated threads. :rolleyes:

If you'd like to join cj90red PM me or just check out the Premiership forum.

Thanks!

10. Native Aztexan

Jan 27, 2002
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks Brian, but I've already enter another EPL fantasy league as well as my EPL prediction forum here on BS. Good luck on your season. :)

11. lion

lion New Member

Feb 22, 2002
    Two comments ...

1. Something is better than nothing. Dig that?

2. Just because one game has more goals than another game does not mean that the first game is "better" in quality than the second one. Most die-hard soccer fans realize that. Obviously, alas, you are not one of them.

12. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lion,
    Go back to where ever it is you crawled out of...

Obviously, alas, you know nothing about me.

I love all these people who come into this forum to post this tribble knowing nothing about me.

1. FSW doesn't suck obviously.
    2. The Sat games aren't live so far FYI
    3. I just find their game selection sometimes suspect.

13. rafaelj

rafaelj New Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
    this thread is silly

the problem with the Sunday Bundesliga matches are that they're mostly between lowly teams (who don't have European Cup commitments during the week) ... Bayern, Leverkusen or Dortmund don't want to play on Sundays. So there's not a lot of choice ...

Saturday (and Sunday) Bundesliga matches will return to the live broadcast schedule as of next weekend!

14. RhinosBoy21

RhinosBoy21 New Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Rochester NY, but or
    Fox Sports World this week...

Friday:
    Chelsea vs Manchester United 2:30pm (LIVE)
    El Paso vs Charleston 10:00pm (LIVE)

Saturday:
    Hamburg vs Bayern Munich 9:30am (LIVE)
    Liverpool vs Southampton 12:00pm (Tape Delay)

Sunday:
    Schlake04 vs Hertha Berlin 11:30am (LIVE)
    West Brom vs Leeds United 2:00pm (Tape Delay)

Now, someone saying FSW sucks? Tuesday Nights we get EPL and Argentine Highlight shows. Come on now.

15. Omahacrew

Omahacrew New Member

Apr 22, 2001
    Are you crazy, I pray for FSW everday to my cable provider, count yourself very lucky my friend!!

16. olafgb

olafgb New Member

Jun 6, 2001
    Germany
    3-1 goals for the Bremen game - not a bad choice. Seriously, if you got the possibility to watch the north derby Bremen vs Hamburg or Wolfsburg vs M'gladbach, I think that more than 90% decide for the first option.

17. Eisern Union

Eisern Union New Member

Jul 4, 2002
    Berlin
    You live in (ok, I don't know where you live), USA and can watch Schalke - Hertha live. I live in Berlin and cannot. Stop complaining.

18. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know, I was wrong about the goals........

but Eiser ..... you live in (I don't know where Belrin), you could go to the game to see it live. I couldn't do that.

If I lived in Germany, I wouldn't be bitching at all about FSW, I would have just been at the VfL Stadion.

19. domingo

domingo Member

Jun 26, 2002
    Hanover
    Club:
    FC Hansa Rostock
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wolfsburg is one of the most boring clubs in Germany! Bremen vs. Hamburg is by far more interesting than any Wolfsburg-game. And I guess 70 % of german footballfans think like that (the other 30 % wanted to watch Borussia Moenchengladbach)
    btw -Vfl-game: 1 goal
    -Bremen-game: 3 goals (well I´d say 4, but the ref...)

domingo

20. monop_poly

monop_poly Member

May 17, 2002
    Chicago
    Isn't crap Bremen in the crap UEFA cup?

21. ATL Blue One

ATL Blue One New Member

Feb 4, 2001
    ATL
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ......By the way it was very exciting game much more than most Bayern games.

22. Eisern Union

Eisern Union New Member

Jul 4, 2002
    Berlin
    Yes, well, some of us have things called jobs that don't always allow us to travel to the other side of the country every other week. We can't all afford the 200 euros for the train ticket either (although if I didn't mind I could spend 20 hours on the train and pay only 20 some-odd euros). The fact remains that the game is on TV in the US and not in Berlin, who happens to be one of the teams playing. This, I would say, qualifies as a reason to stop complaining about FSW.

23. Shah

Shah New Member

The Argentine highlights show sucks. They start out with 5 minutes of video clips of fans shouting random things at the camera and then go on to missed goals. The game highlights are of varying quality, and it is hard to watch football when the field is covered in streamers and confetti and the fans are throwing off smoke bombs beyond prison like steel fences in decaying stadiums. In between segments they play random music clips of argentine rock stars (why??). The country is bankrupt on the whole, the league's stars have mostly left, I don't see the point of watching third world football on a highlights show that is of third world quality.

24. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    I thought he said "amateurs".