FSU Politics/Current Events V

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Real Corona, Mar 7, 2011.

1. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I like how you move from speculation to fC
    Russia doesn't control, they stole. Stealing is not a sustainable economic model. You can't keep replicating it

Ua is not "failed state" because a billegernt destroyed industry and is effectively keeping you from working, exporting out of sea ports. The war will not last forever. Ukraine industry will return to production levels before the war. Ukraine is on track to join the EU. The prognosis for Russian statehood is worse.

I like how you move from assumption to fact. UA reports 20k "dead"so it must be 40k. Also, causlities does not mean dead. It means dead + injured. Do you understand that "commander" and military expert Footy Fan

Winning a war is not just about territory. Finland lost 1/5 of their territory to the USSR but majority of Finland will tell you they won the war. They maintained their sovereignty and inflicted massive casualties. They met their objectives.

The people of Donbass have lost. UA will lose territory but can recovery economically and socially within a decade if they get something like a Marshall Plan. If not a Marshall Plan than EU integration will bolster economy. Russia has started the long march off a cliff.

But tell me how that Rus Land Basketball League is coming along.

2. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I like how you just assume once Russia takes all of Donbas, like they won't then turn their attention to take your native Odessa and threaten to landlock Ukraine to force an end to the madness. The propaganda has you really believing in a fairytale ending. Delusional.

Lol @ Ukraine joining EU. England left 6 years ago, these retards still want to join it now lmao! Ukraine is a dysfunctional corrupt war torn country without 80% of its profitability, EU itself is in decline and in 20 years, when Ukraine might miraculously join, EU might not even exist anymore let alone Ukraine itself. Keep dreaming.

Also no matter what your opinion is or my opinion is, lets never forget you voted for Brandon giving Putin the window of opportunity to make moves in Ukraine, but your dumbass still can't quite grasp it. Instead have the nerve to crack corny Jan. 6th false flag jokes haha. California's Finest.

3. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ukraine was approved for EU candidate status.

Next

I do recall Biden's platform; 'a vote for me is a vote to embolden Putin and invasion of Ukraine.' Can't believe Biden strong armed 2 notoriously neutral countries to join NATO.

Next

Guy from US with tons of economic opportunity tells Eastern europeans, 'No you don't want to join the west. Stay out of the EU.'

Next

You are right, better to be like Russia. Accept a dictatorship, watch opportunity pass you by, develop nothing beyond just extracting resources, and be sent to point less wars of conquest.

Next

4. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ukraine was approved for EU candidate status. Why is Serb Pres Vucic engaged in negotiations to join EU? We know why Brits voted to stay out - Brit Boomers don't like Eastern euro immigrants

5. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Correct. That plus they don't want Brussels telling them what to do. Covid lockdowns and mandatory vaxx policy should be enough for any intelligent Ukrainian-American to see clearly what evil awaits losing your freedom and national identity. That's the irony of the situation, Bandera loving nazis yelling 'Slava Natsiya' begging to lose their independence and national identity haha.

Ukraine is prostituting itself again. In WW1 they gave up its natural resources to Germany in exchange for independence. In a sick twist of irony, now Ukraine is coughing up its independence & resources for being indebted to globalist banks. What a fvcking slut.

Mezepa. Pedlyura. Bandera. Zelensky-Kolomoiysky. NEXT.

6. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    A. EU doesn't enforce covid policy. Italy had strict regulations, Sweeden did not.

B. Economic integration has it pros and cons. But EU integration has been a positive for Eastern euro countries.

C. West is the future. Ukraine can integrate into Europe, maintain its sovereignty, follow along with EU or become a colony of Russia, be a staging area for provocations between east and west, and have resources stolen. Oddly, I don't see alot of Serbians migrating to work in Russia, those that migrate for work go to EU countries

You wrote NEXT but never addressed any other points

7. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ukraine is now owned by globalist banks, we are indebted to them for the countless billions in loans we accepted that we won't ever be able to repay. Our politicians do whatever they are told in exchange for this arrangement. Hence why Ukraine tried to force its population to be vaxx'd last autumn against a vast majority of people's wishes. Its not because the politicians wanted it and it was a sound decision backed by science & logic, its because they were told to in order to keep their job or be replaced by someone else who will do as their told. Bought off prostitutki.

I already mentioned brain drain yet here you are hyping that up haha. If Ukraine would ever actually join EU all the bright talented ambitious people would leave Ukraine and become high-skilled low-pay workers in EU while all EU's unwanted arab & african refugees will flood into Ukraine for cheap cost of living. Can just see Right Sector racists chasing away Senegalese lads trying to sell sunglasses on Khrishatyk lmao!

You act like Ukraine problems would just be solved automatically by joining EU, like that's the only thing stopping us from success haha. You clearly have no idea about basic economics nor the fact of major EU troubles that lay over the horizon. There are countries waiting to join EU for like over a decade yet Ukraine somehow will be in EU at a snap of a finger. I'd bet on EU to collapse before Ukraine ever joins

Lol @ west is the future. China is becoming a dominant force and USA idiotically alienated Russia into their hands. Maybe the greatest geopolitical blunder in history. India is an emerging behemoth and also are distancing themselves from the New World Order bullshit. But yea the west is the future lmao!

8. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    My house is owned by a globalist bank. I like my house. Sure the bank can take if I can't make payments. Having access to credit, finance is not a bad thing.

What are the "major EU troubles that lay over the horizon" ????? Qaulity of life is better for those in the eu vs. those not. Your right. I don't know the details, not going to pretend to, there will be winners and losers. But Ukraine will be better off comparatively by simple virtue that they will have to stop corruption for full EU integration.
    Economy todat moves with the promise of future innovation. If there's no prospect for growth there will be no investment. Future innovation needs the rule of law, educational institutions, and access to capital. The west has these things. India and Brazil produce but not alot of innovation. India does not have a learning institution that can crack the top 100. And by the way, India has been non aligned since the Cold War.

Innovation is tech, culture, finance, research. The west produces these things. Observe soft power. Why is Michael Jackson and the Beatles produced in the West and not from BRICS countries? Well, space for creativity, economic prosperity, and institutions that can scale up (radio, music video, record distribution, media). I'm not all for Western hegemony but they have the components of economic success. There are decent neo-marxist perspectives that would tear holes in what I wrote but nevertheless it's a condition of what exists.

But if you really believe the end is near, why are you still living in the US. Why are you astrocizing those that want to join the West, experience chance at economic prosperity.

goliath74 and yasik19 repped this.
  9. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Russia can not even encircle Lysychansk. Heck, they can not even enter it. This war has opened the whole world's eyes on Russian military capabilities. Or, rather, lack thereof. What we have right now is Ukrainian military has more tanks, more artillery and more AA than it started the war with. Russia has lost most than a third of its tanks.

Even on the sea we have an amazing picture, where a country without a navy is defeating a country with one of the biggest navies in the world.

10. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I do not even think that Ukraine will lose territory. I think the war will end in a complete defeat for the Russians. Ukraine will regain every piece of land it held in 1992.

11. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I don't know if I'm that optimistic, a least not in the short term. Most of Western Europe (with the exception of Britian) are luke warm, providing support but who knows how long support will last. The West may reach a point of exhaustion in terms of concrete military support. If that happens, Ukraine will be stuck at the current line of contact.

Russia is bombing civilians because democracies can put pressure on those in power. How long can the Ukrainian population endure? When will they ask their leadership to go to the bargaining table? Ukrainians have shown agency before. Russians, not so much. They follow orders or stay quite.

Generally, the longer Donbass stays as Russia the less likely Ukraine will regain.
    A. Ethnic Ukrainians, or pro UA, have already left or planning to leave.
    B. Russia will undoubtedly populate the area with more ethnic Russians (more genocide)

I hope I'm wrong but that's the direction we are trending towards.

Generally, the Ukrainian military has done well. Massive contact line to defend. Surrounded on 3 sides. Impressive that Russians were stopped at Kherson, repelled in the north, and have taken 4 months to occupy a neighboring oblast

12. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    This was written on 3:56pm on Sat., by that point I had already seen videos of Russian troops hoisting victory flags above Lysychansk by noon of that same day lmao! Never seen anyone more wrong in my life. Freezing Cold Take of 2022 top candidate status lol

Sucks how many regular people are completely lost being fed such propaganda to believe retarded opinions . But the narrative is slowly crumbling. Arestovich said Lysychansk will be the last town Russia ever takes lmao! Sickening how many people watch that baggy eyed evil fvck and still believe him. Hopefully every day less & less. I remember reading an article where Sidorchuk said he doesn't take his word for it anymore.

Hopefully more Ukrainians wake up to the reality soon and demand an end to this carnage. Men are now forced to remain in their own oblast, talks of women being called into reserves to dig trenches etc. Its getting ugly and its only going to get worse after Donbas is taken and attention is set completely on Odessa & Kharkiv

13. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    ^^^
    I don't think UA will regain territory but I don't think the situation is "LMOA." But he was responding to your take that 90% UA tanks were destroyed in early April and that 50,000 ua troops will be encircled.

Footy owns the record for awesome hot takes. He is active here but doesn't answer to volumes of inaccuracies. Classic troll behavior.

14. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Was my take as bad as the mainstream media you follow saying Russia will run out of rocket in 3 weeks (back in March) lol??? Or how there will be a revolt and coup against Putin and the dozen other shocking takes I've forgotten about since the onset of the war? Ukraine has lost about 50% of tanks, sorry not 90%. Difference between me and your favorite sources of info is I'm able to admit when I'm 'somewhat' wrong. Everything you follow is flat out disinformation.

There are about 40-70,000 Ukrainian soldiers who have been killed, wounded and/or surrendered at this point. Others who are refusing commanders orders to attack as they refuse to be used as cannon fodder without proper weaponry (there are multiple videos showing these exact scenes available for all to witness). Zelensky reprimanding Army General Staff for making a new law for men not to leave their own oblast unless with a valid excuse. But yea, I'm sure everything is just fine. Vso Bude Ukraina!

But literally nothing beat g74 bragging about how Russia can't take Lysychansk hours after Lysychansk had already been taken by the Russians lmao!! Classic g74, same guy who bragged about the great sightlines in Olympiysky, saying there's no difference with a running track being between you and the field. Just 1 row up in the movie theater made a massive difference the other night @ Top Gun 2 haha

15. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    #2640 rbubela, Jul 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    You denied Bucha. You somehow defend Russia through all of this. And your logic is absent. You're low. You deny suffering and destruction of an entire nation and somehow blame the very victims for their circumstance. Your not a thinking contrarian, your just an idiot

You offer nothing to this forum besides being the resident Alex Jones. Take your lame 'Lets Go Brandon' jokes and find somewhere else to post.

16. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I do not see any other outcome. It is impossible for Ukraine to come out of this war without return to the borders of 2013. Ukrainian army today has more tanks than it started the conflict with, and it is not just me, it's Pentagon and Oryx's opinion, as well. Ukraine has more artillery than they started the war with. Ukrainian air force, while having suffered serious losses are still active and pound Russian positions every day.

Russians, on the other hand, are bringing T-62s and BMP-1s into the war. How bad is it that Russian forces are using such 60-year-old vehicles in their front lines? Who cares that there are more ethnic Russians in Donbass? They will leave Donbass the same way they entered it if they want to remain in Russia.

17. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Bucha became a war zone. You speak about lack of logic yet you believe the Bucha propaganda just like you believe the Ghost of Kyiv haha. Crying about 100 people in Bucha yet remain silent when Ukrainian soldiers shelter in nursing homes, schools, apartment buildings all over Ukraine causing thousands of dead innocent civilians. Ukrainian soldiers recorded themselves on camera walking streets of Bucha with 1 soldier asked if they could shoot at people with white arm bands and their leader responded 'I don't care.' The fact there was never a 3rd party investigation brought to Bucha after Russia requested it at UN, being denied by Ukraine's evil corrupt gov't should be enough for anyone to realize the math doesn't add up. You either lack integrity or you're a dumbass xoxol (seems like both honestly)

The fact you even dare mention Brandon's name is an insult to every sensible Ukrainian, don't even understand how you sleep at night after being responsible for the death & destruction of Ukraine by voting for that demented pedo puppet. You deserve to get bitch-slapped by every Ukrainian who has a family member who died in this war. You are an idiot of monumental proportions yet act like you have some type of moral high ground beneath your feet. You should ask God for forgiveness every night for what you have done to Ukraine & USA #LetsGoBrandon

Its 2022 and g74 is still dropping classic gems. Wish it was under different circumstances but still worth the time & laughs. Every time I see Rusol can't help but think how this clown defended him with more stubborn resistance than Ukraine on the battlefield haha.

18. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I can certainly see the conflict freezing along some yet to be determined contact zone. Russia is counting on Western interest to fade + winter gas crunch. Although I think the West will continue to be interested given Ukraine is in Europe, they have identifiable leadership, and cohesion. Western interest faded Syria, Libya because lack singular political entity.
    Ukraine is also in a crunch. Time is not on their side. How long can they continue borrowing. Putin and Russia would rather see Ukraine destroyed than join the West which is what we are seeing. Russia is headed toward destruction and like a massive, collapsing star is taking parts of Ukraine with it. I hope I'm wrong.

19. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Folks, footy is lost.... I'm sure you've all met people who are simply hopeless and brainwashed.... It's unfortunate and sad, but alas, some can't be changed or enlightened. Let him be. Sooner or later, we all face our moral judge and his time will come. Best to ignore his nonsense for now.

Did you catch the latest Masiania?

goliath74 and rbubela repped this.
  20. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    and meanwhile innocent Ukrainians are bombed and murdered by Ukrainians in Novaya Kahovka, Ukraine.

Its all just fun and games for the Cali snowflakes, retards still haven't figured out how insane they are for voting for Joe Biden and helping destroy Ukraine. Must be too enlightened to have such shallow thoughts haha

21. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Vinnitsa - suki, blyadi, tvari.....I hope Russia falls apart and the go the route of North Korea.

22. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    That is a plausible outcome of this war. Certainly, the fissures within the Russian common fabric are already showing.

23. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I came here just for this, like clockwork haha unreal. Complete silence for 2 days as Ukraine fired missiles on Novaya Kakhovka killed 8 and injured 40 other Ukrainian citizens (numbers are from yesterday, probably higher casualties but I haven't had time to check details yet today). Ukraine also cynically destroyed 30 tons of humanitarian food in a warehouse which will cause thousands others stomachs to growl from hunger for the next week or so until more aid can be brought in

Meanwhile on the battlefield things are really beginning to unravel fast in Donbas, the Russians have already reached Siversk and on the cusp of Bakhmut too. Remember that Arestovich said Lyschansk was the last city that will be taken just last week (g74 probably still thinks it hasn't fallen lmao!). If you care about Ukrainians as much as you claim, you'd want Russia to take Donbas and threaten Odessa so maybe Ukraine corrupt puppet regime finally forced to sit down again and negotiate a truce to end this madness. But you're a simpleton and Vso Bude Ukraina tho right?

24. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    ^^^^^The equivalent to a neanderthalian grunt

I suppose no one would have died if you know....the Russians wouldn't have invaded

25. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Links? Please provide reputable links to your posts (it's a normal thing to do when claiming shit). You can't just listen to Skabeyeva, Soloviev, Simonyan and just repeat their shit here. I can simply start banning your posts as a moderator (due to lack of sources, not difference of opinion), but I don't want to do that as you can continue spouting your idiocy here like any poster. However, at least start linking to your sources.

Google:
    https://tass.com/world/1478557
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62132441

Also, Vinnitsa - military target? De-nazification? Care to comment?