FSU Politics/Current Events V

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Real Corona, Mar 7, 2011.

1. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  2. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Arestovich aka Goebbelsenko confirmed 10,000 dead Ukrainian soldiers, meaning its at least 30,000. Guardian article today saying 1,000 Ukrainians dying daily. Zelensky approved territorial defense to the front

Ukraine is a historical fvck up. Mezepa. Petlyura. Bandera etc. etc. Donbas could be an autonomous area of Ukraine and people live in peace, instead now we lost Kherson & Zaparozhia, and if they don't end these Revenge of the Nazi games soon we will lose Odessa & Kharkiv by the end of the year

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Please don't say "we". You're "they". I should have stopped reading when you compared Arestovich to Goebels.

Scratch that...I should have stopped reading when I saw FootyFan365 posted something. Old habits die slowly.

4. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    If this was a formal debate, the strategy would be to concede all of your time to Footy.
    He is original. I don't believe I've seen anyone lament the loss of Ukrainian territory while also actively supporting Ukraine returning to Russia as a colony.

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    What is especially peculiar is I must know at least a 80 Russia-born (Jewish and non-Jewish, since apparently that's super important to footy) individuals and literally 1 person is at best on the fence about this conflict. Also, pay attention to his language (Ukrainians are "dying" like it's Covid), while they are being systematically killed.

6. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Neither of you muppets are probably aware of the Ukrainian Commander from Kherson who defected to Kherson city last week are you?

I'd share the video but I know neither of you would have the emotional intelligence to watch. Imagine thinking you hold the moral high ground while voting for Brandon who made this entire nightmare possible lol, fvcking cluckers

7. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Please enlighten us, what is a "commander." There are generals, major generals, colonel, Lt general, capitans, Lt captains, sergants. No commanders

How does one from Kherson defect to "Kherson City." When did Kherson City become its own polity. Is he now the "commander of the Kherson City army."

Emotional intelligence is about empathy and self-awareness. Why would we need self-awarness and empathy to process news of a "commander" from "Kherson defecting to Kherson City." When using big concepts, first try to understand them.

And finally, how much recreational drugs do you use?

yasik19 repped this.
  8. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Just going to leave this here for anyone reading this thread in the future to realize what a clown you are. Because surely you won't have the emotional intelligence to do anything with the information haha

9. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    LOL...

"Russia is the good guy"
    - A man

10. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So one more time, read carefully and follow along. "Commander" is a colloquial, layman term. The US, Russian, Ukrainian military structure does not refer to any personnel as "commanders." In the colloquial sense, a commander can be a platoon leader or the literal commander in chief (ie the president). So was it a brigadier general, sargent, lieutenant, or platoon leader that surrendered/switched sides? Commander is a non sense term. For a professional covering this war, or serious vlogger, military expert, jounalist to use that term illustrates that he is not a professional but a hack. For you to follow what this guy is saying makes you an idiot.

Now, I'm sure there have been defections. There is a Russian battalion fighting on UA. There have been ethnic Russians fighting for the Ukrainians and vis-a-versa. That's not uncommon.

11. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    The point being is there are plenty of people with my views in Ukraine (try millions). Even a former Olympic weight-lifter who represented Ukraine @ the freaking Olympics joined the fight on Russian side haha (from Kharkiv)

Lol @ you mocking a guy not being professional who was in Kherson interviewing locals that no 'professional media' company has bothered to do. His latest video today was literally filming themselves sheltering from bombs hitting 1 block away in a woman's home in Donbas

There are millions in Ukraine who think what I do but forced to remain quiet or else Gestapenko scum will jail or kill them. Any thoughts about the incessant shelling of Donetsk civilians the last few days? Let me hear you defend Ukraine becoming the new Palestine some more haha fvcking muppet

12. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Correction: Khersonian, Ukrainian man

13. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Boy am I missing out on a lot of hot air by this guy!

14. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Lol @ Ukraine saying 1,000 people died in a mall with like 10 cars in the parking lot. Its since been corrected to about 20 but damage is done, lots of people are saying 1,000 and friends sharing that Russia is a Terrorist State poster on social media lmao!

The reality of the story is they hit a factory right beside the mall storing weapons, explosion likely caught the mall on fire. Unbroken bottles of liquor in the mall when tv crews went inside

Meanwhile on the front, Russia just keeps eliminating 100 to 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers daily. The war is over, just like WW2 was over after Battle of Kursk, but still took almost 2 years of fighting & killing for the nazis to surrender. This could take several years as well, Russia will be lucky to take Slavyansk & Kramatorsk before winter

15. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    LOL and LMAO... expected from a person with a rather limited intellectual ability. This war stuff is so LOL...Dolboyeb!

goliath74 repped this.
  16. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Who is this for? We (the 3 other active members) have been telling you for 4 months that we are not joining your delusion.

Footy, go find a vatnik soccer forum, or go storm the capitol or something, and get the fvck outta here.

goliath74 repped this.
  17. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    This forum isn't a Ukrainian forum tho, its titled Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and ex-USSR...I'm in the right place clucker lmao! My comments aren't for you necessarily, later in the future it'll be great to compare our line of thinking. Going to be some cringeworthy worthy material to look back on from California's Finest haha

Meanwhile the oil refinery was taken outside Lysichansk already. Thought maybe that Ukraine would hold Lysichansk for a month or so like they did Severdonetsk, but looks like the defense is crumbling and Ukraine likely retreating to new lines near Bakhmut. Yasik probably still thinks Ukraine is going to win the war lmao!

18. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    A. Emphasis on ex-USSR. You are stuck in USSR, vatnik, homosoveticus. So go find a forum for USSR vatniks like yourself

B. This has become a defacto UA soccer forum. Russian posters haven't been active for years.

19. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ok, you mentioned let's review our posts. Let's start.
    "Ukraine as we know it is over." That held up well. 4 months later Russia retreated from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Chernihiv."

20. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    "Russia is fighting a mostly convential war." I don't know what bird brain is referring to, here. His definition of vocabulary and concepts is loose. Our resident military expert thinks a "commander" is codified position in modern military structures.

21. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    "If Ukraine is semi-lucky Dnipro will divide both the countries." Another prediction holding up well.

"People just have to come to reality that Ukraine can never be out of Russias sphere." This is not natural law. States, nations can and go, join different polities. Ukraine is now out of Russia sphere of influence.

22. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

"The world will see that there are 2 Ukrainea at the conclusion of this truce."
    What a doozy. Russia is literally painting occupied territories in the color of their flag. You even mentioned it yourself about Russian parades in Kherson, etc. It's a land grab, Russia is not even pretending it will install a Ukrainian puppet government

23. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Yes, 90% UA tanks and airplanes destroyed in early April. UA is still flying sorties and they haven't received much in the way new aircraft from the west.

"Russia will encircle 50,000 in the coming weeks" again didn't happen

24. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Can't wait for that unified basketball league. After the Britney Grinier episode, every American/western basketball player is going to want to play in the Land of The Rus basketball league.

25. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Russia as we speak, now controls 80% of Ukraine's GDP. Ukraine needs $5B loans per month to exist at this point, its a failed state. Ukraine is indeed finished as we know it. Serious brain drain of refugees, will be the new Bosnia. Devastating.

Looks like Ukraine is in a hasty retreat from Lysichansk to avoid encirclement. Over 6,000 captured soldiers now and likely 40,000 soldiers KIA (Arestovich said 20k so it shouldn't be shocking the true numbers are 40k+). The oil refinery is taken so Lugansk is officially lost, really heartbreaking

Seversk & Bakhmut will be the new defensive line. Wonder how long they'll hold out until they retreat to the final defensive line of Donbas at Slavyansk & Kramatorsk? I'm guessing this winter will be the final battles for Donbas but maybe I'm wrong and Ukraine will counter attack and win the war like you muppets are convinced will happen lmao!