FS: Nike T90 Laser III ELITE (WC colorway) US 10.5 with box/bootbag

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by riphamilton, May 10, 2013.

1. riphamilton

riphamilton Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Connecticut
    I had these and the CTR360s at the same time and intended on saving these as a collector's item - I live in CT and had to call stores in California to find my size in Fall 2010 and convince an employee to ship them to me. They're among my favorite boots of all time, but I simply need the cash. These boots are incredibly rare, particularly in this size (US 10.5); the limited edition box and bootbag are included.

Worn in one indoor match (3rd gen turf) and two training sessions on natural grass. They're in great condition, from a pet/smoke free home, and they even smell brand new - never underestimate how bad used boots can smell! 100% of the fins on the instep are intact. There's a stubborn scuff on the lateral upper of the right boot (pictured); I'm sure some elbow grease can get that out. The bladed studs are all 100% with no signs of wear.

$200 via PayPal and I'll ship anywhere in the US via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. No trades, and no I'm not interested in your nike.com vouchers. Thanks!

IMG_20130510_233408.jpg IMG_20130510_233435.jpg IMG_20130510_233800.jpg